What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

what if army gets a litl bit neutral and throws you in front of ttp ?

There was another thread I was questioning if this was a major so this is confirmed now. However, we see 3 of 4 arrests why not the PML-N MNA? That's a bit of selective arresting right there, that MNA needs to be stripped and a proper beating is due.

Question to ask.. will the goons of Marriot hotel and Khuwaja Salman Rafiq be arrested? That should be highlighted side by side.
Apparently police officers were summoned to Marriot hotel to register FIR against the senior citizen and they obliged. Can't find the picture right now but its there online..

Is this what the top brass wanted? To slow tear Pakistan apart from within? If so, they have done exceedingly well. I just wish they could have done it to the enemy and not their own country.
What their masters want, the Hindjews, Pakistan is too powerful militarily, so destroy it through the agents internally. Our army is compromised, there are those within who are a national security threat. More worrying is that those in power were once recruitment officers and in to high positions and have fast tracked promotions of their coagents. Hard to tell between foe and friend, everyone, save your own self. Pakistan's romance with democracy is over, a wet dream shattered into reality of what we really are , a banana republic. Pakistan Zindabad, may Allah crush the enemies of the people.

Last edited:
Apparently police officers were summoned to Marriot hotel to register FIR against the senior citizen and they obliged. Can't find the picture right now but its there online..
I know, I have seen that.. Called a friend in capital today and he also told that the old man will have to face courts for getting beaten up by the goons.

This is the Pakistan where there are two different sets of laws for different classes.

We all believe that our Prophet (PBUH) has never told a lie.. and as he said that the nations with two different sets of laws for rich and poor have been destroyed, that's why I don't see a good future of Pakistan..

Why the bystanders not come to Majors defense and fight the opponents off? Just standing there and screaming wasn't going to do any good.

Why the bystanders not come to Majors defense and fight the opponents off? Just standing there and screaming wasn't going to do any good.
They are afraid of the guards and will wait for someone else to stop them first before all of them jump. I remember seeing a video of a mass shooting in Multan and this old lady just casually strolled through. Pakistanis are like this.

@PakSword

Maybe it was you or some other moderator who deleted my post of one word "neutral". I realize it was insensitive of me to write that but emotions got hold of me. Should have controlled the emotions and shown empathy.

This is what Bajwa and his cronies have done. Immense hate & repulsion created in the public against the whole institution. This never happened in 75 years. Not to this extent at least.

Public is furious not only because Imran khan was ousted but also because same people who cursed the institution day and night were supported to come in power.

The public who kept defending the institution from these very traitors have suddenly realized that they have been made to look like a damn fool.

Yaar kisi general ko latarty tou shyd neutrality men koi afaqa bhi hota? Aisey e becharay major captain he mar khaty hen? Criminals ko politics krny dou gy? Mulk, deen, eman ka mazak urao gy? Over confidence aur over smartness men beh jao gy? Tou yei din aengy aur kya aega? Qoam bht disappointed ha halaat ko dekh k, aur halaat yahan tk lanay diye gae hen neutrality k chakar men!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom