What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

the guy @meddytweets who tweeted this incident spend 13 hours in FIA custody for supporting pro pti trend he was let go yesterday as nothing was found against him

He will be the last person to deliberately spared any rumor that to about army because he knows he will be severely punished as institutions will think he did it deliberately to get back at them he lives in Pakistan so no where to escape
I am not suggesting he is spreading rumors. I wanted to know for myself if the victim was a military personnel.

the guy @meddytweets who tweeted this incident spend 13 hours in FIA custody for supporting pro pti trend he was let go yesterday as nothing was found against him

He will be the last person to deliberately spared any rumor that to about army because he knows he will be severely punished as institutions will think he did it deliberately to get back at them he lives in Pakistan so no where to escape
He wasnt the first to break the news.

The ones making fun show their own ghattiya mentality in this charged up political mood. What does that poor man driving on the road have anything to do with anything? Personally disgusted by the rancor and hate being put on show here.

Goes to show reason has completely left people.

Hope the bandar screaming at the top of his lung shows the same enthusiasm when army gives him the danda

We dont care as we are NEUTRAL. Ghar ki bat hy onki ghar mai suljha laingy.
And in another news Ata Tarrar had also threatened common pakistanis for serious beating if any slogans were raised.
ahan ...should the army get neutral with ttp and let the barbarian horde reach lahore ? how ll u feel then ??

Those who were angry at Bajwa are now angry at the whole institution, even those soldiers who fight on the frontlines and have no say in policy making. Bajwa should resign to stop anti-military sentiments from spreading further. Elections should be held soon. This country is about to implode with Imran Khan's life endangered and his massive street power. This way the army's image can be salvaged and the masses will calm down.

Back
Top Bottom