What's new

N-AMCA enters Design Phase, Navy Mark-2 development to start soon

Yeah, glad they're working on it early ----

8F0HT5o.jpg

N-MWF

N-AMCA may look somewhat different different from IAF AMCA, cause N-MWF and IAF MWF are very different designs.

India is pretty serious about producing aerospace designs.
Dont you think it looks less refined at the moment? much like AMCA when it first came out in 2009?
something like this?
HAL_AMCA.png

and after maybe 5 years this came out and i was shocked to see the improved design.

AMCA_Model_Aero_India_2017_PIC_1-e1502108386595-750x350.jpg

DajmZXyWAAEehtz.jpg

C4w-rsVVUAAUFaL.jpg

Iam hoping for something like this...

Dont you think it looks less refined at the moment? much like AMCA when it first came out in 2009?
something like this?

It's just the weird tiny stabilizers that's rather unusual. I do think both IAF and IN MWF will change, but not that much, just my opinion.

It always does.

IAF is ruled by a bunch of immature and insecure commanders who behave like teenage girls on their first evening at a discotheque.

IN leadership has always been pragmatic and is the best service arm when it comes to indigenisation and asset management.
I always knew it when the harriers used to fly over my house at 4 am from INS hansa, they used to practice a lot...:-)

AMCA was always the way to go - skip LCA

This is major development. If it continues at same PACE it will leave china navy behind in quality as well as numbers.

Not just Chinese nsvy. But India will surpass the US mavy and leave the USN the dust at the rate India navy is improving.

Back
Top Bottom