What's new

Myths about Muslims in India

did India change in the year ? because i've been to India in the starting of 2008 10dayz
where were u in India?? If you were in Delhi, then its changed a lot, and same for the other metros. But if u went to the villages in the interior (which i doubt, because people like u talk about the poor, dont do anything) then its changing witht he National Rural Employment scheme ets, its helping the people. We are working towards it!

I am from Kerala! I know! We Muslims have the Upper Hand in almost everything. Sometimes its misused! Recently Muslim rioters who went on a rampage against Hindus were Sentenced after a long trial to 10 years in prison! Yes Muslims do misuse their upperhand status!
With all due respect.. I understand South Indian muslims are in a better footing? What is the percentage of Muslim there? We should concentrate more on the states where Muslims are in huge numbers, poor and ousted out of their land.. Recently another phenomena working.. Poor Muslim, No house.. Illegal..
Muslim working in Paddy field in Assam.. does not look like Assamese.. Illegal..
What about this??? Helloo... wake up...

With all due respect.. I understand South Indian muslims are in a better footing? What is the percentage of Muslim there? We should concentrate more on the states where Muslims are in huge numbers, poor and ousted out of their land.. Recently another phenomena working.. Poor Muslim, No house.. Illegal..
Muslim working in Paddy field in Assam.. does not look like Assamese.. Illegal..
I have been telling you, We are changing, we are reforming, but India is big so Its slow. What about BD, dont u have really poor people? what is being done there? we have the Rural Employment scheme etc, Farmers Loan being written off- THE BIGGEST OF ITS KIND, but still many problems to be sorted out.

kerala has atleast 25% muslims.

btw, stop reading too much 'victimpress'. instead, can u give me number of ppl kicked out of assam? i'm sure u have NOTHING to show. i'd also like to know ur explanation on the extraordinary growth in number of bengali speaking muslims in assam districts adjacent to bangadesh? must be something very creative eh?

I have been telling you, We are changing, we are reforming, but India is big so Its slow. What about BD, dont u have really poor people? what is being done there? we have the Rural Employment scheme etc, Farmers Loan being written off- THE BIGGEST OF ITS KIND, but still many problems to be sorted out.

Ahaha... You need to go to BD village... YOu will see different Bangladesh.. 60% of our Budget pumped into rural areas.. most of them got paved road and all... they are working on to bring municipal facilities to villages now a days... hospital for every 6000 person... Development of cities were in low priority since long.. Hopefully AL will pay some attention to that and get some highways done soon...

Farmers loan written off every now and then.. Guaranteed employment scheme going on.. If govt failed to provide job for the lean 3 mos.. they will get free money... Retirement money for every person over 60 years of age.. more than 50% of subsidy in fertilizer.. Free education up to the level of 12 th grade for girls, and will be free up to graduate level for everybody within few years.. A lot of thing going on in social sector..
You know Micro Credit??? :cheesy:

Only a few lucky Muslims in hindu india can get economic aids if any at all. My dear non indian Muslim brothers, please do not come to a decision in a hurried way that because hindu india has some Muslims like Amir Khan, Shahrookh Khan or Sania Mirza, so almost all Muslims in india are enjoying the full share of power and privileges with hindus. Actually it is hindu india's kautilyan diplomacy to keep some well-to-do Muslims to show the world that Muslims are in a good position compared to hindus. Even kautilyan diplomacy is such as it manufactures some Muslim dalals who play the role of Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiks to promote a false message by means of deceit and deception. If really some one wants to know the condition of Muslims in hindu india, she or he can visit the country and witness how poor exploited deprived tortured oppressed and marginalized the Muslims are there in hindu india, particularly in hindu india's rural areas, where you will often find poor Muslim peasants suffering starvation, malnutrition, deceases, and illiteracy.

kerala has atleast 25% muslims.

btw, stop reading too much 'victimpress'. instead, can u give me number of ppl kicked out of assam? i'm sure u have NOTHING to show. i'd also like to know ur explanation on the extraordinary growth in number of bengali speaking muslims in assam districts adjacent to bangadesh? must be something very creative eh?
Bengalis were there in Assam since ever.. Yes they do get kicked out of their land.. Just look into the violence between Bengali Muslim and rest...
Also where did those all homeless bengali came from in Delhi if they did not loose their home... ILLEGAL????? give me a break!!!!

Bengalis were there in Assam since ever.. Yes they do get kicked out of their land.. Just look into the violence between Bengali Muslim and rest...
Also where did those all homeless bengali came from in Delhi if they did not loose their home... ILLEGAL????? give me a break!!!!

Dahling, why don't u tell me how many homeless bengalis were kicked out of delhi then :)

again dahling, i did not say bengalis were not there, i said how did their % grow from 24% in 1951 to 31% now if they are getting 'kicked out'? u r talking thru ur hat and have no facts to show, only wails of victimhood.

cut the crap.

Largest illegal to India is from Bangladesh.
Apart of mess in India is from Bangladesh.
People like you never under stand when you type sitting in US.

hey, RK why dont you put Sachar commitee report to substantiate your facts and figures on muslims. It was afterall a government commissioned report. Should i take the trouble???????

Dahling, why don't u tell me how many homeless bengalis were kicked out of delhi then :)

again dahling, i did not say bengalis were not there, i said how did their % grow from 24% in 1951 to 31% now if they are getting 'kicked out'? u r talking thru ur hat and have no facts to show, only wails of victimhood.

cut the crap.
What about the adjacent states?? Why so much rise only in Assam??? why not that raise in Meghalya??? Are these people got kicked out of Mehalaya to Assam as they found refuge there?

Largest illegal to India is from Bangladesh.
Apart of mess in India is from Bangladesh.
People like you never under stand when you type sitting in US.

The mess is not only in India, 1 out of 10 rickshaw puller in Dhaka is poor Indian Muslim who are migrating.. what is going on here???

hey, RK why dont you put Sachar commitee report to substantiate your facts and figures on muslims. It was afterall a government commissioned report. Should i take the trouble???????

Sure you can put it. I see no problem in that. We know this is a serious social issue and needs to be addressed. Government alone can not do it. Muslim groups also have to extend support to implement the policies. Muslim issues become very sensitive the moment Mullas get into action. Hope you recollect Saha Banu case. I agree , a large number of Muslims and for that matter even Hindus remain poor and supressed in India. However, at the same time a large number of Muslims have done very welll economically and socially both. Its a huge country and the task is big.

RK

Back
Top Bottom