What's new

Myths about Muslims in India

Well another thing.. In BD Hindus are also very liberal.. Cast systems almost a history.. What is the situation among hindus in India
Caste system is upheld not because of belief, but to usurp poor peoples land and money. The educated people are far away from caste system. Please dont keep bringing Hinduism in here, This is about Islam and Muslims!!!

For all of you screaming India is not secular, Here Goes the meaning- " not pertaining to or connected with religion" A secular state doesnt promote nor support nor abolish any religion, and It does not Bring Religion into the State either. Religion is left out of the Governments Scope, and Its considered Personal. France follows this principle, hence the headscarf and turban BAN!

INDIA IS NOT SECULAR IN THE TRUE SENSE- Because, India Provides Hajj Subsidy, so in a way Its Supporting Islam. Same goes for Christians and other Minorities. No Real Secular country would do this. So India is not Secular in the true Sense!

I used indian links so you cant say i am quoting "pakistani propaganda".

Dabond, salaam.

I agree, the numbers you mentioned are absolutely right. muslims are indeed represented less in some areas.

however, u might want to read abt the other side of the story too. a side that proves that the problem lies somewhere else, not with discrimination.

for example, u read only 4% IPS officers are muslims, but the fact is that (as mentioned in the sachar report itself), out of those who appreared for exam, 4.8% were muslims, and those selected, 4.7% were muslims - even after a subjective interview stage - where's the discrimination? same for IIMs - very few muslims actually appear for exams as education is neglected in muslim community. i've a IIT muslim friend, he tells me none of his cousins studied because they just wanted to do business.

another aspect is that a vast number (50%) of indian muslims are from UP, Bihar and W bengal. these are the poorest states in india with the lowest socio economic indicators, as a consequence muslims too(bihar per cap income is 1/4 that of maharashtra). however, if u see the muslims in south of india, where socio economic indicators are high, education is good, progress is faster, u'll see muslims have progressed too (in Karnataka, their Govt job participation is even higher than their population %). an APJ Adul Kalam could only have come from tamilnadu where muslims are free from mulla politicians. pls see the full picture. an intolerant zakir naik is free to preach his BS only in india, so there.

But even with all this success, how come majority of Indian muslims are still trapped in poverty.

India’s Muslim Population - Council on Foreign Relations
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Why do Indian Muslims lag behind?
Same thing why pakistan doesnt have a Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi or Mumbai etc!!! Why hasnt pakistan built a truly World Class setup?? Bangalore is referred to as the Silicon Valley of Asia! Poverty is rampant among Hindus/Muslims and other denominations. There are lots of Reasons for it. Arent there any beggars in Pakistan?? Maybe not as much as in India, Because Its Demographics! India has a bigger population, so it has bigger of everything! Stop bringing this up, its old!

seriously whats 26/11 ? your trying to compare it to 9/11 unlike US is a superpower and India is not even recongized a reginal power tell me why are you comparing 9/11 to 26/11

Firstly , If Two Incidents are compared to be similar , it doesnot imply that Two Countries are being Equalised.

Secondly,
India is the Biggest Country in South Asia
India has Rich Economy
India Has GDP of 8%
Largest Navy [ with Aircraft carrier ], Largest AirForce [ With AWACS and SU 30 MKI ] , Largest Army .
India Has been Globally recognised as IT super Power
India Has Advancements in Space, BioTech , Agriculture , SuperComputing, NanoTech .
India has the Biggest Share of OutSourcing in the World .

Note : This is in comparison to all the Countries of South Asia.

Can u still Deny That India is NOT a Regional super Power ?

You so-called NSSG something elite commandos couldnt kill 3 terrorist in 3dayz tell me what kind of elite force is that and you guys trained by Israel soliders .
Will You shoot out on a Criminal Holding your Brother infront amd Hiding.. I hope you understand it will not be as easy to shoot a dummy in Firing range.

There were Hostages to be protected and It was Not a battle field where u point and shoot , they were hiding in Hotel.. come on it has been discussed many many times.

What a pathetic joke kid start living in reality India is poor it will remain that way until India falls into pieces because of ratial discreamination of Muslims,Sikhs n Christians that why 1982 Sikhs migrated to Pakistan and they were being accepted dude i've alot of India friends here and they love Pakistan because everyday in Indian 10-15 hate crimes you want the state of Ashoke that wont happen you wanted your empite to compare to Muslims ; til today Muslims fight fearlessly such as Taliban who had reclaimed 72% of Kabul in 2008 whats US army doing they dont want to scarifies US inside in a big WHOLLLLLLE i live in NY dude you are a bit of a idiot.

India along with China is said to be the Future Power ..
Any Mentions of Pak ? Still India is Poorer ?
Yes I admit there are 28% people below poverty Line.. But Only an Year Back 4 Indians were in Top 15 richest ..

LN Mittal
Mukesh Ambani
Anil Ambani
DLF Chairman

Any Pakistani Here ? .. Plz See the stats.. Click Here
But Still I am feeling to be stupid to tell u all This.

Even i Love Pakistan , My Ancestors belong to Peshavar..

And Crime ?

I DONT say Pak citizens are Criminals.. They dont have time for Crime like any ordinary Indian or any Human Being

BUT..

Suicide attacks are a dailiy Routine .. NOT in India but in Pak .. whoever is doing it.

See My Post Above.. or I'll Write again.. Then tell me can this be accepted ina Country of racial Dicrimination ?

In India..
A Catholic Women steps aside.. [ Sonia Gandhi ]
To Let a Sikh become the PM .. to be sworn .. [ Manmohan Singh ]
By a Muslim President [ APJ Kalam ]
in a Country of 80 Million Hindus.

Do i need to say More ?

Dont Bring in NSG here, We all know how the Pak elite forces fared in various encounters against Taliban. I have a query, Who went in Lal Masjid??? Lal Masjid was easy compared to 26/11!

Firstly , If Two Incidents are compared to be similar , it doesnot imply that Two Countries are being Equalised.

Secondly,
India is the Biggest Country in South Asia
India has Rich Economy
India Has GDP of 8%
Largest Navy [ with Aircraft carrier ], Largest AirForce [ With AWACS and SU 30 MKI ] , Largest Army .
India Has been Globally recognised as IT super Power
India Has Advancements in Space, BioTech , Agriculture , SuperComputing, NanoTech .
India has the Biggest Share of OutSourcing in the World .

Note : This is in comparison to all the Countries of South Asia.

Can u still Deny That India is NOT a Regional super Power ?

Will You shoot out on a Criminal Holding your Brother infront amd Hiding.. I hope you understand it will not be as easy to shoot a dummy in Firing range.

There were Hostages to be protected and It was Not a battle field where u point and shoot , they were hiding in Hotel.. come on it has been discussed many many times.

India along with China is said to be the Future Power ..
Any Mentions of Pak ? Still India is Poorer ?
Yes I admit there are 28% people below poverty Line.. But Only an Year Back 4 Indians were in Top 15 richest ..

LN Mittal
Mukesh Ambani
Anil Ambani
DLF Chairman

Any Pakistani Here ? .. Plz See the stats.. Click Here
But Still I am feeling to be stupid to tell u all This.

Even i Love Pakistan , My Ancestors belong to Peshavar..

And Crime ?

I DONT say Pak citizens are Criminals.. They dont have time for Crime like any ordinary Indian or any Human Being

BUT..

Suicide attacks are a dailiy Routine .. NOT in India but in Pak .. whoever is doing it.

See My Post Above.. or I'll Write again.. Then tell me can this be accepted ina Country of racial Dicrimination ?

In India..
A Catholic Women steps aside.. [ Sonia Gandhi ]
To Let a Sikh become the PM .. to be sworn .. [ Manmohan Singh ]
By a Muslim President [ APJ Kalam ]
in a Country of 80 Million Hindus.

Do i need to say More ?

:blah::blah::blah: :blah: :blah: Indians still live in false inlusion there are 48% of people live below poverty line..there are 2 Indias if you havent figure it out yet

EDIT - INDIA IS NOT EVEN RECOGIZE AS A REGIONAL POWER HOW IT CAN BE A SUPERPOWER simply pathetic Indians

wheres china BTW largest navy,air force lol ! these Indians needs to be reminded some lessons 65,71,99 and recent of all 2002 Indian army ran without a fight theres must be shortage of bangles in India

:blah::blah::blah: :blah: :blah: Indians still live in false inlusion there are 48% of people live below poverty line..there are 2 Indias if you havent figure it out yet

I am just fed up of people like you.Why are you guys the biggest flaw finders?
Cant you live and let live? All this must be making you very happy naa?

most Muslims in india are concentrated in UP and Bihar of India.

UP and Bihar are worst in social economic figures so there represent these figures which is same for Hindus and others as well.

Social economic figures of south India Muslims represent there Hindus counter parts which is very good.

for example in kerala(South india state) 95% of muslims are literate I hope even in pakistan there is no state to even come near this achievement.

EDIT - INDIA IS NOT EVEN RECOGIZE AS A REGIONAL POWER HOW IT CAN BE A SUPERPOWER simply pathetic Indians

wheres china BTW largest navy,air force lol ! these Indians needs to be reminded some lessons 65,71,99 and recent of all 2002 Indian army ran without a fight theres must be shortage of bangles in India
Yes There are 2 Indias, a India which has reached the Moon and a India which sleeps hungry! We accept it, why dont you see whats happening in your society? Arent there any poor? There are more Poor in India because of the Population!

How many Pakistan is there? 2, 3 or 4? A Pakistan controlled by Taliban, A Pakistan Controlled by the Progressive Muslims and Liberals, A Pakistan which sleeps hungry. But do u have a Pakistan which has gone to the moon? The Great Symbol on the Pakistani Flag, Its still a distant dream. We accept our Issues, Do You?

Sherdil, fine, u are entitled to your opinion. many ppl across the globe think pakistan is a failed state, but then, its their opinion. now there is no 'list of global powers' published by anyone, but a general search on news sites across the globe will help u a bit.

wheres china BTW largest navy,air force lol ! these Indians needs to be reminded some lessons

Are You the Officer in Charge of Consensus in India ? Or Did u Count the 48% by Yourself ?
Come on even i can say that 100% People in pak are below poverty like will u agree ? But i will not speak what i dont Know.

My 28% is the Official Figure.

And Can you Read English ? Check My Post i Said "Regional super Power" .. Though some stats do project 2050 to be India's Year of Being a Super Power and For China Its predicted at 2035.

And sorry , In TOP 10 [ not 15 ] .. 4 are Indians .. 40%

most Muslims in india are concentrated in UP and Bihar of India.

UP and Bihar are worst in social economic figures so there represent these figures which is same for Hindus and others as well.

Social economic figures of south India Muslims represent there Hindus counter parts which is very good.

for example in kerala(South india state) 95% of muslims are literate I hope even in pakistan there is no state to even come near this achievement.
I am from Kerala! I know! We Muslims have the Upper Hand in almost everything. Sometimes its misused! Recently Muslim rioters who went on a rampage against Hindus were Sentenced after a long trial to 10 years in prison! Yes Muslims do misuse their upperhand status!

did India change in the year ? because i've been to India in the starting of 2008 10dayz

Back
Top Bottom