What's new

Myths about Muslims in India

I can quote pakistani media if you want
But your first preference was Indian Media. I feel its because you know, when it comes to stuff like this, no one can beat the Objectivity of the Indian Media! But I personally hated the way they Handled the Mumbai crisis on 26/11! sorry offtopic!

BJP has lots of muslims in it, too.

I will name a few..

1. Can u believe it my dear Brothers.. BJPs Prime Spokeperson is Mukhtar Abbas Nakvi.
2. In Their Rule The Made ShaNawaz Hussain as Their Aviation Minister.
3. The Advisor To PM on Security was APJ Kalam who later became the President.

I Favor Congress but Still Read This

Actually if u get it carefully , No Party is that of Hindus or Muslims.. Its Simply Vote Bank Politics.. Thats It.

But The Impression that BJP is away from Muslims is False..They cant afford it being a National Party.

But your first preference was Indian Media. I feel its because you know, when it comes to stuff like this, no one can beat the Objectivity of the Indian Media!

I used indian links so you cant say i am quoting "pakistani propaganda".

I will name a few..

1. Can u believe it my dear Brothers.. BJPs Prime Spokeperson is Mukhtar Abbas Nakvi.

Actually if u get it carefully , No Party is that of Hindus or Muslims.. Its Simply Vote Bank Politics.. Thats It.

But The Impression that BJP is away from Muslims is False..They cant afford it being a National Party.

I wonder how many muslim will be voting BJP in gujrat?

But your first preference was Indian Media. I feel its because you know, when it comes to stuff like this, no one can beat the Objectivity of the Indian Media! But I personally hated the way they Handled the Mumbai crisis on 26/11! sorry offtopic!

seriously whats 26/11 ? your trying to compare it to 9/11 unlike US is a superpower and India is not even recongized a reginal power tell me why are you comparing 9/11 to 26/11 you so-called NSSG something elite commandos couldnt kill 3 terrorist in 3dayz tell me what kind of elite force is that and you guys trained by Israel soliders what a pathetic joke kid start living in reality India is poor it will remain that way until India falls into pieces because of ratial discreamination of Muslims,Sikhs n Christians that why 1982 Sikhs migrated to Pakistan and they were being accepted dude i've alot of India friends here and they love Pakistan because everyday in Indian 10-15 hate crimes you want the state of Ashoke that wont happen you wanted your empite to compare to Muslims ; til today Muslims fight fearlessly such as Taliban who had reclaimed 72% of Kabul in 2008 whats US army doing they dont want to scarifies US inside in a big WHOLLLLLLE i live in NY dude you are a bit of a idiot

I will name a few..

Hahaha... In BD, BNP keeps hindus on their payroll too.... we know how it works...

Well we were talking about India not BD..
As you already mentioned.. the difference between BD and India is.. the fundis were imposed upon its people.. but everytime people go back to its origin.. In India Secus are Imposed upon its people.. and they try to go back to fundis...

NB: I am not generalizing the whole india.. India posses a huge number of liberal people as well

How bandho how? in india we had 5 yr BJP rule (and BJP claim to be secular, not fundu, they brought in APJ Abdul Kalam, increased Haj subsidy, started peace process with pakistan), and 52 years other rule, then how do we keep 'going back' to fundu?

yes there are fundus in india, but most ppl, a very high % of ppl are not fundu. and the fundu too are hindu, muslim, christian, sikh etc.

i have gr8 respect for bangladesh for their liberal culture, i do. however, pls try to see the reality in india too. india does not belong to hindus, it belongs to indians.

It's true that Indian Muslims are in a very bad position but it should also be noted they are patriotic as any Hindu Indian and proud of their nationality.
Though once or twice you may find out a rickshaw puller in BD who migrated from India to BD.
their is also the Indian hypocrisy.lecturing other countries about secularism.India as a whole isn't secular just like the United States IMO.The incidents of Orissa are still fresh in the minds of the people who belong to countries lectured about secularism by the Indians.

When was the last time the muslim-sikhs or christians went on the rampage and killed hindus in india on the scale the hindus kill non hindus.

Firstly , Riots are Not Initiated by a common man. It has reasons and wiked intention some powerful Master Mind.
Riots are like fire where Rights and Wrongs are Not seen and This happens from Both Sides every Where in The world NOT just INDIA

Its True That Blacks and Whites Fight .. But does every black/white wants to Kill his counterpart ?
Clashes happen between Shias and sunni.. but is it like that ?

No. a Common man be it Hindu / Muslim or shia / sunni ...has nothing to gain from it.

Pal a common man , at least in India and pak if gets Food and Shelter its more than enough for him..

So Plz understand , Yes Mulsims were killed , so where hindus .. Culprets ere both sides .. Bot NOT Every Indian Mulsim NOR every Indian Hindu.

These are a fraction of Anti Social Elements who Misguide people.

Yes , the Hindu who killed the Muslim was wrong. and He has to be Punished and This is even Happening. and even the Rapist in Orissa is Punished.

But try to understand These People be It Hindus or Muslims are Anti Social Elements just like the suicide attackers in you side.. Their aim is to destabilize community .. One Suicide Bomber does not mean every Pakistani is like that or involved in such activity... Got It ?

They Kill , But what you should not that The Whole India Criticized , including the Media .. so Wrong doers are not being let away.

From Childhood we are taught : " Hindu Muslim Sikh Isai hum charo hai Bhai Bhai" .
We Mean It.

It's true that Indian Muslims are in a very bad position but it should also be noted they are patriotic as any Hindu Indian and proud of their nationality.
Though once or twice you may find out a rickshaw puller in BD who migrated from India to BD.
their is also the Indian hypocrisy.lecturing other countries about secularism.India as a whole isn't secular just like the United States IMO.The incidents of Orissa are still fresh in the minds of the people who belong to countries lectured about secularism by the Indians.

You are mixed up my friend. India being secular and an Indian being secular are different things. Our constitution is secular. If someone mistreats other based upon caste or religion, he can be tried in the court. Ofcourse one has to go through legal process. As far as individual Indians are concerned, they have their own views. Some have extreme views ofcourse. We have problems, why denies that.

RK

Well another thing.. In BD Hindus are also very liberal.. Cast systems almost a history.. What is the situation among hindus in India

Richest Muslim outside the royals of Gulf is an Indian Muslim;

'Premji world's richest Muslim entrepreneur'- Software-News-Indiatimes - Infotech

RK

and how India contributed to it ? like did they gave him money to start business?

India has given him land in form of SEZ.It has given loans to set up initially.
It has given business free environment.
Azim Premji has tapped India's abundant engineering talent to transform a family vegetable-oil firm, Wipro Ltd, into a technology and outsourcing giant.

"We have always seen ourselves as Indian. We've never seen ourselves as Hindus, or Muslims, or Christians or Buddhists," Mr Premji told to the Wall Street Journal

Let me put same question to you why there is non of his stature in Pakistan?
was it problem in its social structure or in its economic policies?

Well another thing.. In BD Hindus are also very liberal.. Cast systems almost a history.. What is the situation among hindus in India

India has always been the "work in progress".. Indian elephant moves at its own leisure. Numbers are huge.. We have people from very liberal to very conservative. Indians don't give up some thing so easily, be it caste or Kashmir....LOL

RK

Back
Top Bottom