What's new

Myths about Muslims in India

Guys , just wanted to clarify one doubt that I always had about kashmir though it is not the right thread, but it talks about muslims in india.

These two neighbors of mine who turn out to be Kashmiri Pundits tells me their plight since hundreads of years. They say their forfathers even tried to live harmoniously with muslims. Not until when they suffered major conversions and only 11 families were left and rest had to flee. Some people have noted that some Kashmiri Muslims were tolerant of minorities, but since partition, most Kashmiri Muslims have adopted a more conservative approach to Islam, and since 1989, a more militant and fundamentalist approach.Kashmiri Pandit population in Jammu and Kashmir dropped from 15 percent in 1941 to 0.1 percent as of 2006 .

Is it right to invade a place and start mass conversions and over a period of time kick the other believers of other religions out of the place, but rather try to coexist ?

If it is Kashmirs Aajadi in question, it is for who? Anyone else but the indegenous tolerant people ?

According to a report in leading newsmagazine Outlook, India's external intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing, adheres to an "unwritten code" not to recruit Muslims. Right from its inception in the late 1960s, RAW, which has a 10,000-strong staff, "has avoided recruiting any Muslim officer". This is the case, too, with the National Technical Research Organization, the recently established technical-intelligence wing of RAW.

Ofcourse, its a Hindu state. what do you expect

They are scared that one day the "eman" of that Muslim awakes, he might go against hindu sate of bharat.

The Muslims on India are living in an imaginary utopia.

Expressing love for hindu state and going against Islamic state of Pakistan make these so called "muslims" automatically 'kaffir", Instead of giving their alliance to Allah they are in bed with the enemy.

The babri mosque didn't woke them up, gujarat genocide didn't woke them up.

When Indians openly start sending them to concentration camps then they would wake up.

WIth all due respect, your posts disgust me.

They are scared that one day the "eman" of that Muslim awakes, he might go against hindu sate of bharat.

Expressing love for hindu state and going against Islamic state of Pakistan make these so called "muslims" automatically 'kaffir", Instead of giving their alliance to Allah they are in bed with the enemy.

When Indians openly start sending them to concentration camps then they would wake up.

Expressing love for hindu state and going against Islamic state make these so called "muslims" automatically 'kaffir", Instead of giving their alliance to Allah they are in bed with the enemy.

ok. The muslims living in Israel are not "Kafirs" ? What a comment. Sounds more like Nazi germany 1942.

I am not sure who got sent to concentration camps that you mentioned. But a lot of the Kashmiri Pandits are still sent to refugee camps. They had to give up their land belonging to the ancestors. And thats happens in india. Who is more hostile?

If you are not "Kafir" why do you live in Canada? Who decides who lives where? you?

I am not in the army, like I said "fighting against muslims" is not permitted.

Ok. Got your point. They are not forcefully recruited in army. India doesn't have a compulsory military service unlike many countries taking into account peoples choices. In india Muslims don't fight muslims. But there are hundreds other places sir where every day muslims fight amongst themselves.
They are all Kaffirs to each others as per you.

I am not in the army, like I said "fighting against muslims" is not permitted.

sir, why is the pak army fighting and killing afgans. They are Kaffirs then :undecided: . Or may be the US are helping hight the Afgan war, so all US muslims are Kaffirs :angel: . Turkish weapons are used extensively in Pak army. Supplied by an islamic nation to another islamic nation to kill people of another islamic nation. So as per your logic Turks are a bunch of Kaffirs :what:

Madness.

So the Pakistani army are Kaffirs?

Because as far as I can see, the only army which is bombing muslims in the subcontinent is the Pakistani Army.

Flint bahi! you have made no damn sense! second we are the only army which is really fighting so call cowards on all sides and or will fight cowards on all sides plzz explain wat you mean cuz boss it made no damn sense at all!

sir, why is the pak army fighting and killing afgans. They are Kaffirs then :undecided: . Or may be the US are helping hight the Afgan war, so all US muslims are Kaffirs :angel: . Turkish weapons are used extensively in Pak army. Supplied by an islamic nation to another islamic nation to kill people of another islamic nation. So as per your logic Turks are a bunch of Kaffirs :what:

Madness.

In Islam, power cannot be used except to defend people’s rights. Muslims should support justice and peace everywhere. Muslim armies, by the same token, should aid the oppressed and help the victims of injustice irrespective of the latter’s race, religion or locality.
Dear brothers, As-Salamu `alaykum. Can a Muslim army fighting Muslims or non-Muslims ask the help of a non-Muslim army in its war? Can a Muslim army help a non-Muslim army attacking a Muslim army?
Answering your question, Sheikh `Abdul-Majeed Subh, a prominent Al-Azhar scholar, states:

“First of all, I’d like to state that Islam can be epitomized in one word: The Truth.

Regarding the first point, I can say that if the case is right and just, i.e. to remove oppression and to achieve the truth, then a Muslim army can ask for the help of a non-Muslim army only if the leadership and command are held by Muslims. Otherwise, it is totally prohibited.

As for the second point, I can say that originally a Muslim army is not allowed to help a non-Muslim army in attacking a Muslim one. But if the case is to remove the oppression of that Muslim army, then Muslims firstly should try themselves by all means to remove this oppression. If they fail, then they can help a non-Muslim army in removing this oppression and achieving the truth under one condition: that the leadership and the supreme command are held by Muslims, as indicated in the first point. Otherwise, it is totally prohibited."

Stop this stupid rubish and disrespect here ! i think this thread should be done with!!

Yes. this needs to stop.

Since centuries, what the west does and what the muslims does like invading other countries, looting them etc etc are never wrong. Throwing the kashmiri pandits out of their kashmir is never wrong. When India fights back to give some respect to the indegenous people, it is always bad. Kashmir should gain aajadi and original kashmiris Indo-Aryans should never live there.

Looting gujrat temples 19 times are not condemed but 1 Babri masjid fall calls for Jihad.

If the theories here were true(india being a concentration camp for muslims), Indian muslims would not have survived but they have flourished.

Is that something worth bragging about?

Because the surroundings had more muslims around the muslims you are talking about.

Use the same logic in india.......Because the surroundings had more hindus in india should it not be them that more hindus get killed then the muslim-sikhs and christians.

So the Pakistani army are Kaffirs?

Because as far as I can see, the only army which is bombing muslims in the subcontinent is the Pakistani Army.

As they say "Jhooth ke paon nahi hote", similarly illogical claims have no basis. they expose themselves.

Back
Top Bottom