What's new

Myths about Muslims in India

And there isn't poverty among Hindus? What are you on about dude?

There should be something like 8 times the number of bomb blasts by hindu raidical groups than muslim radical groups. .

Why be so specific.....bomb blast only.....why dont we count the amount of muslims have beemn killed due to hindu violence compred to how many hindus have died at the hands of muslim violence.

Why be so specific.....bomb blast only.....why dont we count the amount of muslims have beemn killed due to hindu violence compred to how many hindus have died at the hands of muslim violence.

What about the numerious Shia-Sunni riots in Pakistan, the numerous Karachi riots, the selective killing of Ahmediyyas? etc. Are they all terrorism also?

And your eagerness to count only muslims deaths just exposes your disgusting attitude.

Death toll at 91 from Pakistan sectarian fighting - USATODAY.com

NDTV.com: Pakistan: Sectarian clashes kill 10

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Battling Karachi's sectarian attackers

Pakistan's commercial hub is at war with itself

Washington Times - Christians besieged in Pakistan

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > World -- Pakistan's sectarian tensions soar with mob rampage over alleged Quran burnings

thats like 1% of what are hindus killing Christians,Muslims n Sikhs til this day so pathetic seeing church burning ; why they are burning the church ? A : because hindus are converting to Christians so what ?

Extortion,kidnapping,rape are also included in the term "terrorism".
What about the so called "bhai"s??Where do they get their chamchas from??From slums don't they??

SLUMS=POVERTY

About tactics of Hindu Fanatics,Are Hindus suffering anywhere in the world like Palestinians are suffering??Obviously not as the Palestinians.So the Hindu Extremists does not necessarily have to bomb civilians who are Hindu mostly.So their tactics are different.Correct me if I am wrong,Shiv Sena and other extremists does have political agenda,don't they??In that case how can they bomb their own people??

Bin Laden is not going to run for Parliament,so he has no worries to bomb civilians.:guns:

let us suppose,Muslims became majority in India and are dictating everywhere,then you will see Hindu extremists bombing everywhere.:sniper:
It all depends on status quo.

That's utterly ridiculous. Kidnapping and Rape are not terrorism - give us a break will you? They are regular crimes that happen everywhere.

Why should Muslims have to bomb in India if their 'brothers' are suffering in Palestine? I fail to see the connection here.

About bombing their own people, tell me again how many muslim were killed in the Mumbai attacks? I counted atleast 40 out of the 170 or so. When suicide bombers attack Kashmir, or when they plant roadside bombs and end up killing many civilians, don't they stop and think why the are killing their 'own people'?

Again, you are assuming that the reason for Islamic terrorism is discrimination by Hindus. The reality is far from the truth.
All you have to do is compile a list of terror incidents and see if any of the perpetrators were discriminated against. You'll find that the perpetrators are usually not even from the same place, or for that matter, the same country. And even if they are, they don't have any history of being discriminated against.

thats like 1% of what are hindus killing Christians,Muslims n Sikhs til this day so pathetic seeing church burning ; why they are burning the church ? A : because hindus are converting to Christians so what ?

Why don't you stop obfuscating and answer the bloody question?

aer you unicorn serious the articles are from 2001 n 2006 wtf so old geez

haha 1 from 1997

When did the Gujarat riots happen? It was 2001.

And the sikh-riots that you are so fond of? 1984.

I repeat - stop obfuscating and answer the question - are riots equivalent to terrorism?

When did the Gujarat riots happen? It was 2001.

And the sikh-riots that you are so fond of? 1984.

I repeat - stop obfuscating and answer the question - are riots equivalent to terrorism?

that explain why sikhs migrate every year to Pakistan.......

It seems there are lots of misgivings (created ofcourse) about Indian Muslims that they are a supressed lot and in India they are discriminated, tortured etc etc.. Through this thread I will like to post real figures in various walks of life. I will be as maticulous and honest as humanly possible. I would request members to please remain as objective as possible;

Let me begin from Indian parliament and Supreme court of India. Here are the figures;

1. Total number of members of Lok Sabha (Indian Parliament)= 508
number of Muslim members = 28
this amounts to about 5.6%
(source: Lok Sabha)

2. Total number of judges in Supreme Court = 23
number of muslims =2 (8.7%)
Chief Justice is from the so called lower caste
Thre is one sikh and Christian Justice also.
(source: Supreme Court of India - CJI & Sitting Judges)

Here is one link which in my view gives quite reliable information about Indian Muslims;

Syed Najiullah : The Status of Muslims in India | Indian Muslims

I need some time to dig the data from as many government departments as possible to post here the most authentic information. Let members judge for themselves how Muslims are placed in India and how their lot can be improved further.

RK

Oh my god... the muslims in India are doing so well... i cannot believe it... even though the total population of muslims is actually 13.4% of the indian total and look at the great number and proportion of judges, docters and all in the indian governments pay... 5.6% muslims (less than half proportional to the real population) make up the muslims in parliament. Even in 2001-03 muslims were at the peak of Indian society. Ofcourse lets not forget that during that time the Gujrat genocide (state sponsered as it was supported by modi the chief minister of gujrat... babu bajrangi the terrorist is till spreading his campaign of terror) resulted in the deaths of 12000 muslims atleast. Kashmir genocide continues today and has resulted in the massacre of over 105000 muslims with thousands affected in other adverse ways. Lets not forget how babri masjid was razed to the ground as a show of great love and compassion to the indian minority and after that riots which insued left 5000 muslims dead (sponsered by then leader bal thakarey). Ofcourse that means basically the muslims have been the "Kings and Queens of India" for generations.

Oh Great India please teach us how to be a secular democracy! Please India help us... OMG... What a great human rights record india has. In 84 sikh gnocide occurs according to UN kashmir is the region where the worst sort of human rights violations occur. India please teach us something... please.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do indians have this little thing to deny the truth? My cousin in lucknow was raped and killed by indian terrorists just for converting someone and got no justice from the godamn courts or the police. Police was so nice they decided to jail her father. This as recently in 2007. My uncle in hyderabad was murdered by indian hindu terrorists, i have received death threats from indian terrorists because i raise my voice against the attrocities they have committed on us and our family and i will not stop until they either kill me or the attrocities stop. Come on guys. Stop this. U will never solve your problems if you continue like this. Ur media is involved in a massive propaganda campaign where innocent local muslims become dangerous bloodthirsty ISI agents for the mere pleasure of keeping pakistani intelligence on the backfoot and confused while none of the reports are true. Please stop this propaganda campaign to cover up the reality. Rather try to solve the issues.

My background is from hyderabad and i have lived in their for 2 years and 3 years in india. People like ahmedsid surprise me. No muslim can say there is no bias and discrimination at all and it is likely that such a muslim is actually a hindtuva indian agent posing as muslim. Only a muslim who is a liar and an insult to Islam can lie about something such as muslim rights. The Prophet was very clear about hypocracy if any muslim is deciding to go for a bout of stupidity and denial.

I admit the bias may not be at the level some people try to say but there is massive discrimination in india that cannot be denied and many people suffer worse forms of it and some more minor forms. Some muslims who suffer only the minor forms seem to be in denial of the larger forms which result in deaths and murder due to terrorist organizations like bajrang dal shiv sena and RSS.

People who suffer know what it is actually like. Muslims should ask for their rights rather than say whatever the majority wants them to say just to please them. It is only resulting in more alienation for the oppressed muslim elements in indian society. What is happening next is this. They are forming fronts for azadi or freedom of their respective regions:

YouTube - azaddeccan's Channel

This is my friend from hyderabad. He is pissed at the oppression of muslims and goes for freedom. This will always be the result of oppression.

Now saying what i just said i would also like to talk to Pakistanis. Now whatever applies to the Indian muslims the same is the truth for Pakistani minorities and it is our duty to work with our minorities to eliminate the discriminatory laws. We have seen and suffered what happens in India and seen massacres and rioting which has resulted in muslim deaths and being the victims of such bias we have a huge responsibility to ensure that never are those minorities who depend on us in our own land treated the way we were in india.

Pranab said we are in denial. Let me be very clear who is in denial. It is the indians that are in a state of denial about the reality of the situation. This must stop. How much more blood will be shed until they start clamping down on hindu terror outfits? The indian government knows very well who was actually responsible for mumbai. Stop this game.

While you point a finger at someone remaining fingers points towards you..We in India will take proper measure not for your sake but for our people.Do the same thing in your land..
Here is a data about Pakistan and other places where Muslims destroyed temples in last 15 years.
1.Pakistan - 242 temples damaged/ destroyed.
2.Bangla Desh- 357 temples damaged/ destroyed. Also included among these was the famous Dhakeshwari temple of Dhaka. This temple was first built in 15th century and was NOT a disputed structure.
3.Britain - 4 temples damaged
4.Attacks on 56 other temples in rest of the world.

Source - News India Times , March 1993

Last edited by a moderator:
That's utterly ridiculous. Kidnapping and Rape are not terrorism - give us a break will you? They are regular crimes that happen everywhere.

What does terrorist mean??
=people who terrorizes other people.Now if kidnapping and rapes does not "terrorize" you,then that is different,I know many people who are scared of these things.

Terrorism does not have any exact definition,so you better prove raping and kidnapping and also extortion,which you have ignored, are not called terrorism.

Why should Muslims have to bomb in India if their 'brothers' are suffering in Palestine? I fail to see the connection here.

You talked why hindu fundis are not bombing as much as muslims.I was talking about tactics.So the Muslim terrorists uses the cause of Palestinians to brainwash people and make people more aggressive.For India's case its Kashmir.I expected that you are intelligent enough to understand this,apparently you dissapointed me.
Hindu terrorists have different way of terrorizing people,through riots and occassionally bombing like Malegaon blasts.I won't bring Tamils because they have different agenda.

Again, you are assuming that the reason for Islamic terrorism is discrimination by Hindus. The reality is far from the truth.

Please do not twist my words.I said they use it to brainwash people.

About bombing their own people, tell me again how many muslim were killed in the Mumbai attacks? I counted atleast 40 out of the 170 or so. When suicide bombers attack Kashmir, or when they plant roadside bombs and end up killing many civilians, don't they stop and think why the are killing their 'own people'?

Hold on!!
Don't you get my words??

What did I say??Is Laden running for parliament???
They don't bother about Indian muslims or Americans.Bombs kill indiscriminately,I hope you know that.

40 out of 170,that means 130 are Hindus or christians,that means their mission successful,isn't it??

What about Bangladesh??Majority killed are muslims.So what are you trying to prove here with the numbers???

All you have to do is compile a list of terror incidents and see if any of the perpetrators were discriminated against. You'll find that the perpetrators are usually not even from the same place, or for that matter, the same country. And even if they are, they don't have any history of being discriminated against.

For India's case they have one reason=Kashmir.
If don't understand how brainwashing process works then I have nothing to say.

What about Srilanka? Those terrorist blasted more than whole Indian muslim terroris did. NE terrorist one of most notorious..they just blow the whole train... People get more concern because muslim try to find high profile target like bombay for publicity..
:crazy:

Among NE India rebels,there are muslims too like MULFA,MULTA and ULFA too supports muslims.
Tamils have different agenda,and does not fit into the discussion Flintlock and me are having.

Back
Top Bottom