What's new

Myths about Muslims in India

So you are getting my point.

No education=poverty

Again Poverty is one major factor,and ideology is another.

So basically, its not poverty, but lack of secular education.

And no, ideology is the ONLY factor - without the ideology, we wouldn't have terrorists.

There are rich terrorists and poor terrorists, but what they all have in common is the ideology.

So basically, its not poverty, but lack of secular education.

And no, ideology is the ONLY factor - without the ideology, we wouldn't have terrorists.

There are rich terrorists and poor terrorists, but what they all have in common is the ideology.

And without poverty you would not have recruits,who are the main fighters.

Jaamat is an extremist party,and I have always spoken against it.Can take a look on other threads,if you wish.
Yes I know you are a Moderate. I can see it. But you have to come out strongly against the extremists wherever they are, As we all come strongly out against Hindu Fanatics or others amongst us.

Not at all - take China - most people are extremely poor and yet they are all educated by the state, and they are not blasting bombs.

That's when ideology kicks in.

You see its easier to convince one to join terrorism when he is poor.Just give him some money and brainwash him,he will be ready to die for you.This is exploitation of the poor people by the Godfathers.

Let's look at Indian perspective.Why so many underground terrorists are muslim??Because there are poverty among some muslims.

That's when ideology kicks in.

You see its easier to convince one to join terrorism when he is poor.Just give him some money and brainwash him,he will be ready to die for you.This is exploitation of the poor people by the Godfathers.

Let's look at Indian perspective.Why so many underground terrorists are muslim??Because there are poverty among some muslims.

And there isn't poverty among Hindus? What are you on about dude?

There should be something like 8 times the number of bomb blasts by hindu raidical groups than muslim radical groups.

And if you are on about riots, both Bombay and Gujarat happened in middle-class neighborhoods.

And there isn't poverty among Hindus? What are you on about dude?

There should be something like 8 times the number of bomb blasts by hindu raidical groups than muslim radical groups.

And if you are on about riots, both Bombay and Gujarat happened in middle-class neighborhoods.

Then the tactics of Hindu fanatics are different.So that is different case,isn't it??

Ideology alone is not the cause of terrorism.There are others major factors which contributes to Terrorism.Poverty being one.

I am going for lunch,see you later.

Yes True, But you can only find the chota terrorists dead, All these Azhars and Ladens are still at large or so it seems! We need to take them out, then it will be solved. Then there are other issues which fuel terrorism, like Palestine, etc. All these needs to be addressed for world peace, one by one.

You forgot kashmir.....the main issue.

With kashmir solved how many problems would there be between pak-india?

@iajdani
Where were the refugee camps of 1971 in India?
Can that be a driving factor for the differenve?
Most of the refugee camps were in WB and Tripura.. I believe Meghalaya was part of Assam then.. People ran away for their life so.. they try to find the nearest border.. They did not have time to choose and pick... Also muslim refugees came back straight away.. Few Hindus may remained there as they had a tendency of migrating since 1947. :smokin:

You forgot kashmir.....the main issue.

With kashmir solved how many problems would there be between pak-india?

Whats barring India to solve this problem.. I thought PK already gave away Kashmir to India.
NB: Pakistan accepted Indias rule in eastern Kashmir, as far as I remember Mushi's word...

What do you mean by different tactics? Terrorism means blasting bombs/opening fire on civilians. That's all there is to it.

Extortion,kidnapping,rape are also included in the term "terrorism".
What about the so called "bhai"s??Where do they get their chamchas from??From slums don't they??

SLUMS=POVERTY

About tactics of Hindu Fanatics,Are Hindus suffering anywhere in the world like Palestinians are suffering??Obviously not as the Palestinians.So the Hindu Extremists does not necessarily have to bomb civilians who are Hindu mostly.So their tactics are different.Correct me if I am wrong,Shiv Sena and other extremists does have political agenda,don't they??In that case how can they bomb their own people??

Bin Laden is not going to run for Parliament,so he has no worries to bomb civilians.:guns:

let us suppose,Muslims became majority in India and are dictating everywhere,then you will see Hindu extremists bombing everywhere.:sniper:
It all depends on status quo.

Extortion,kidnapping,rape are also included in the term "terrorism".
What about the so called "bhai"s??Where do they get their chamchas from??From slums don't they??

SLUMS=POVERTY

About tactics of Hindu Fanatics,Are Hindus suffering anywhere in the world like Palestinians are suffering??Obviously not as the Palestinians.So the Hindu Extremists does not necessarily have to bomb civilians who are Hindu mostly.So their tactics are different.Correct me if I am wrong,Shiv Sena and other extremists does have political agenda,don't they??In that case how can they bomb their own people??

Bin Laden is not going to run for Parliament,so he has no worries to bomb civilians.:guns:

let us suppose,Muslims became majority in India and are dictating everywhere,then you will see Hindu extremists bombing everywhere.:sniper:
It all depends on status quo.

What about Srilanka? Those terrorist blasted more than whole Indian muslim terroris did. NE terrorist one of most notorious..they just blow the whole train... People get more concern because muslim try to find high profile target like bombay for publicity..
:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom