What's new

Myth shatterd "india won 65 war?"

Why dont u just respond to the comments than shooting tangents all the time.

@reply : still those kafirs are good enough to whip ur assess all the time even if they have 1 : 10 disadvantages.

Let me enlighten you that tangents are much more credible than BS comments of wish full thinkers.
You need to work hard on your cumbersome maths.

Let me enlighten you that tangents are much more credible than BS comments of wish full thinkers.
You need to work hard on your cumbersome maths.

You talk credibility is biggest bullshit.

When we talk about war you post picture of broken Tanks. tell me a war which has not seen a broken tanks and devastated villages. ever heard about bigger picture. Let me tell you one thing again just read this thread and tell me what did u add by posting those pictures. didnt u already see sm indian captain posing in Lahore . What did u add to the discussion. Dont want to be personal but when u cant add stay away .

And please read the thread through and feel sober.

And if India lost 65 show me letter of surrender ( a similar doc was signed few year later)
Bye for now.

You talk credibility is biggest bullshit.

When we talk about war you post picture of broken Tanks. tell me a war which has not seen a broken tanks and devastated villages. ever heard about bigger picture. Let me tell you one thing again just read this thread and tell me what did u add by posting those pictures. didnt u already see sm indian captain posing in Lahore . What did u add to the discussion. Dont want to be personal but when u cant add stay away .

And please read the thread through and feel sober.

And if India lost 65 show me letter of surrender ( a similar doc was signed few year later)
Bye for now.
You know, you are the perfect example of being the lost soul at a whore's wedding. You are barking up the wrong tree hot shot since it was one of your own kind who sought glory in posting the pictures of the destroyed tanks. A reply in kind was detrimental albeit of working equipment. And what exactly is your contribution except polluting the pond.

Last edited:
You know, you are the perfect example of being the lost soul at a whore's wedding. You are barking up the wrong tree hot shot since it was one of your own kind who sought glory in posting the pictures of the destroyed tanks. A reply in kind was detrimental albeit of working equipment. And what exactly is your contribution except polluting the pond.

You love to have a last word but the problem is you dont have anything to add to the debate.I talked about the pics when u pointed to credibility. If you think u are credible why u have to match nonsense. If you are so credible what about taking part in the 65 debate with some pointers. You know you dont have anything to add so u act as forum police by rebutting some nonsense.

I would have loved if you had actually replied to some of the posts of Toxc , AMetc, but instead u reply to the pics which shows u r no different than those fanboi's.

Anyways I hate to get personal so i will cut it here.

Omg. You guys are just hate balloons waiting to burst

Nobody won and both sides lost. This was a classic case of stalemate yet both sides claim it to be a great victory.

At least on the ground, both sides learned a lesson or two on what not do with with armour employment. Also both realized the miscalculating the other sides moves can cost dearly as can lack of initiative.

In 1971, round 2, neither side did anything spectacular on the front that was evenly matched. What happened in EP has been discussed often enough to not warrant a mention here.

In 1971, round 2, neither side did anything spectacular on the front that was evenly matched. What happened in EP has been discussed often enough to not warrant a mention here.

Nothing spectacular on a front that was evenly matched?

:lol:

Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Basantar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So... during 1971, Pakistan lost the war only on the Eastern Front huh? Just because a ceasefire was declared between India and West Pakistan does not mean the Western Front operations were a stalemate.

Last edited:
We kicked out the indians from Chamb , and its ours now.

Time and again indians have been whipped by a country 1/3 their size and indans are best at cooking up fake stories. From fake encounters in Kashmir to get medals to somehow 'winning' in 65.

Kashmir is much much bigger and we govern it.
Bangladesh is much much much bigger...not a part of Pakistan any more...
need we say more?

i dont like these kind of articles. they suggest that there is some evidence that has to be proven or disproven.

we all know about that war and there have never been any questions about who won. we dont even need to debate the results because there is no debate. Pakistan won and that was that.

You love to have a last word but the problem is you dont have anything to add to the debate.I talked about the pics when u pointed to credibility. If you think u are credible why u have to match nonsense. If you are so credible what about taking part in the 65 debate with some pointers. You know you dont have anything to add so u act as forum police by rebutting some nonsense.

I would have loved if you had actually replied to some of the posts of Toxc , AMetc, but instead u reply to the pics which shows u r no different than those fanboi's.

Anyways I hate to get personal so i will cut it here.
And how exactly have you contributed to this thread, except some sarcastic BS about some paradise found. I have enough pointers and material to put all you weekend warriors in a corner. The pictures i posted were at least related to the topic unlike your efforts to rub your kind up the wrong way with such pathetic one liners.

"Thanks Toxic for the post.

This thread should definitely shatter some myths but of Pakistani Janta".

i dont like these kind of articles. they suggest that there is some evidence that has to be proven or disproven.

we all know about that war and there have never been any questions about who won. we dont even need to debate the results because there is no debate. Pakistan won and that was that.

Haha......that what is taught in your textbooks....really is exactly opposite to it........

MODs can you please this pointless thread which has been discussed many times over!!!!!!! let the indians live in their fair tale world!!!! it is good for us that our enemy underestimates us!!!!

so yes to all indians we lost whatever makes u boys sleep at night!!!

Only in the eyes of Pakistanis. The world believes that it was a stalemate with India having an edge at the end.:flame:

but even indians dont even believe that. this is just some new rethoric cooked up in the past few years.

An American general was quoted as saying that the Pakistani airforce's superiority over the Indian airforce was similar to the Arab Israeli conflict.

I have put that quote on wikipedia atleast 20 times but every single time your fellow countrymen edit the freakin page so then they can have conversations like these.

If you dont believe me, just go to wikiscanner and check out how much Indian bullshit is on that page. Indian contributors have distorted every single fact about the war. even the casualty count. its ridiculous.

FOUND IT ... !!!

“For the PAF, the 1965 war was as climatic as the Israeli victory over the Arabs in 1967. A further similarity was that Indian air power had an approximately 5:1 numerical superiority at the start of the conflict. Unlike the Middle East conflict, the Pakistani air victory was achieved to a large degree by air-to-air combat rather than on ground. But it was as absolute as that attained by Israel.

USA – Aviation Week & Space Technology – December 1968 issue.

now watch just how quickly this quote disappears from wikipedia and every other site Indians have a say in.

p.s. Any Pakistanis reading this, please save this and similar quotes and sources for posterity. I cant be the only one changing internet encyclopedia pages against a 1000 other liars.

Back
Top Bottom