What's new

Myth shatterd "india won 65 war?"

Back to your sad Indian ploys i see.
All cousins jump in to salvage some pride and rub each others back.
Keep at it boys as this is the only way you can thrive, and in any case, a wise old man once said, each Pakistani is equal to five Indians, you only prove that decisively.:pakistan:

What pride are you talking about when got pinned and you now stoop in to personal attack??and anybody questions its??they were rubbing each others back??and for each Pakistani is equal to five Indians ,what ever satisfy your bruised ego :cheers:

Back to your sad Indian ploys i see.
All cousins jump in to salvage some pride and rub each others back.
Keep at it boys as this is the only way you can thrive, and in any case, a wise old man once said, each Pakistani is equal to five Indians, you only prove that decisively.:pakistan:

14th March 9:00 am Suburbs of Lahore

Under a tree, a guy is getting a hair cut.

A tune disturbs his feeling of euphoria...

The singer is singing at the top of his coarse voice...

Main na sudhrunga Main na sudhrunga.. Main na sudhrunga .. Kabhi na sudhrunga.. ( While he does this , he keeps on making a strange music)

The guy enquires what kind of strange music is this bhai jaan.

Singer : What blasphemy, dont you know the sound of arm pit music.. I learned this on pakistan defence forum, there is this guy who preaches everyone the virtues of arm pit music. While doing this he insults Indians and throws tantrums at whosoever he feels like even when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Guy: Dude he is a messiah.. Lets sing and make music together

In chorus: Hum na sudhrenge.. Hum na sudhrenge.. Hum na sudhrenge Kabhi na sudhrenge

P.S: This post is as off topic as the post to which it is a reply.

We people have nothing to do and you have the burden of whole Pakistan on your shoulders or so it seems.
Stupidity doesn't come alone as my statement was too much for your single brain cell to absorb and understand.:tdown:

Btw you seem to like the arm pit music too much. Why dont you make some of your own and listen to it everytime you are browsing this forum. It will remind you of your wonderful contribution to this forum.
Repeating else's proverbs is a sign of desperation, I appreciate your acknowledgement.:cheers:
AFA the sad rants go then take the media sources of most of the developed world and they will have the same opinion about 65,71 and Kargil.
After you have stopped admiring your self, read the title of the topic.
But digressing is detrimental to you people.
I know its not going to do any good to your mind because you are more or less indoctrinated to not to listen to others. Well how can you.. for that you will first have to stop listening to arm pit music . which you never would because you're so fond of it.
Some times listening to others enhances your knowledge, but then likes of you rejoice in your brain farts. :azn:

14th March 9:00 am Suburbs of Lahore

Under a tree, a guy is getting a hair cut.

A tune disturbs his feeling of euphoria...

The singer is singing at the top of his coarse voice...

Main na sudhrunga Main na sudhrunga.. Main na sudhrunga .. Kabhi na sudhrunga.. ( While he does this , he keeps on making a strange music)

The guy enquires what kind of strange music is this bhai jaan.

Singer : What blasphemy, dont you know the sound of arm pit music.. I learned this on pakistan defence forum, there is this guy who preaches everyone the virtues of arm pit music. While doing this he insults Indians and throws tantrums at whosoever he feels like even when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Guy: Dude he is a messiah.. Lets sing and make music together

In chorus: Hum na sudhrenge.. Hum na sudhrenge.. Hum na sudhrenge Kabhi na sudhrenge

P.S: This post is as off topic as the post to which it is a reply.
Boy you do have an interesting life.............staring at all those cow pats getting dry.:hang2:

1.Stupidity doesn't come alone as my statement was too much for your single brain cell to absorb and understand.:tdown:

2.Repeating else's proverbs is a sign of desperation, I appreciate your acknowledgement.:cheers:

3.After you have stopped admiring your self, read the title of the topic.But digressing is detrimental to you people.

4.Some times listening to others enhances your knowledge, but then likes of you rejoice in your brain farts. :azn:

1. Oh yes, my brain cells can think.. maybe you are almighty and your SINGLE brain cell can function alone. Ladies & Gentleman please put your hands together for WindJammer whose single brain cell has the power to do what Einstein's brain couldn't.

2. Well that was a slap on your face. Incase your super genious brain didn't understand what I meant, read my post again.

3. Yes sir, going off topic is detrimental to "US" people. For you its very healthy, gets your brain cells all worked up I suppose.

4. Obviously , low IQ Indians like me will rejoice in their Brain farts while high IQ people like you dream about writing a book on
101 on how to throw tantrums at others

I am replying no more to you. You can start writing book of yours while this low IQ guy prepares for lowly CFA Level 3 exams.

1. Oh yes, my brain cells can think.. maybe you are almighty and your SINGLE brain cell can function alone. Ladies & Gentleman please put your hands together for WindJammer whose single brain cell has the power to do what Einstein's brain couldn't.

2. Well that was a slap on your face. Incase your super genious brain didn't understand what I meant, read my post again.

3. Yes sir, going off topic is detrimental to "US" people. For you its very healthy, gets your brain cells all worked up I suppose.

4. Obviously , low IQ Indians like me will rejoice in their Brain farts while high IQ people like you dream about writing a book on
101 on how to throw tantrums at others

I am replying no more to you. You can start writing book of yours while this low IQ guy prepares for lowly CFA Level 3 exams.
Hope your exams don't include Fairy tale stories as you have proved your paramount credentials to be the ultimate Drama Queen.
Hence we whole heartedly bestow the prestigious award of "Determined Dorthy" on to your bewildered soul.

Good times!

a0cbe4a905580ead795ceff3d5fc10b7.jpg

i am unfortunate i can't post things from bHARAT RAKSHAK! there is a good article called the day the PAF got away!

anyhow india did start the 1965 war by CROSSING THE INTERNATIONAL BORDER!!! whatever happens across LoC is not counted!! it is line of control whoever can hold onto what they got its theirs! hence operation gibraltor was not decleration of war! india did that on the night of the 6th september by crossing the international border!!!!!

so anyone saying pakistan started the war in 65 is actually trying to go against the rule of Line of Control!

anyhow india did start the 1965 war by CROSSING THE INTERNATIONAL BORDER!!! whatever happens across LoC is not counted!! it is line of control whoever can hold onto what they got its theirs! hence operation gibraltor was not decleration of war! india did that on the night of the 6th september by crossing the international border!!!!!

so anyone saying pakistan started the war in 65 is actually trying to go against the rule of Line of Control!

there are no geographic natural markings on any country's borders.
A border is supposed to be there to mark the ending of one country's influence and the beginning of another one's...
The world wanted the demarcation in the two Kashmirs to remain...till the time the plebiscite was not implemented...
so the IoK was the area of Indian govt.s influence...and the LOC was there to testify that...
it was a breach of our sovereignty....and when you start a conflict there is no focal point of aggression...you have to disrupt the enemy's war machine to prevent them from getting away with meeting their objectives...we did that.

@ atmi_chuza

Do you have the entire content of the newpaper reports ??
If you do , then kindly post it . It'll add to the debate .

Back
Top Bottom