What's new

Myth shatterd "india won 65 war?"

well this Hamid guy is the coolest stand-up comedian around...check his videos out...!
No need, some of your posts tickle the fancy.

well this Balochi separatist demand was before the time a couple of sikhs were beheaded...before Bhutto was assassinated...before the spree of suicide bombers hit Lahore...karachi and islamabad...
it seems that you are still living in the glory of the middle ages...the times they are a changin'...you see.
keep a tab.
!
Damn, even after Gandhi was gunned down, Rajiv blown up, Golden Temple trampled, Gujarat genocide executed, Sikhs massacred in Chatisinghpura and Mumbai drama staged, you haven't learned a thing as a dozen movements are still rocking the boat.

is your wind actually jammed?
them mughalai dishes?
How would you know when you are busy sniffing the queen.

you took the entire mughal dynasty with you when you shifted downtown...
I am sure you must pose with the mughal bakthar-band libaas and get your portraits painted...
Just as well, look what happened to Babri Masjid ? no such joy for Taj Mahal i guess as it rakes in mega bucks.
how many times did you watch border..??the way you keep mentioning it....i am guessing you are a bigger fan than I am!
Well it must have been popular since the pankhawala were to show it free.

no the ketchup would be required with the masaledar mughal guftagu that your highness is bringing to me...
Plenty more where that came from, now where would you like it.
Beef is good...what is a "barra" btw?
"korma" is too thin for my liking...is butter chicken also a mughalai dish or is it pujabi?
Beef is the barra gosht, you really should visit something more authentic than the local Jobar patti dhabba, since butter chicken has no criteria as a subcontinent dish, but then korma is nothing like what you get served. seems your own kind are taking you for granted.

So why is GOP apologetic everytime 26/11 is brought up?

Apologetic ? GOP if anything is still awaiting some form of hard evidence.
Talking of apologizing, any word on Israel using those sulfur shells on Palestinians civilians.

No need, some of your posts tickle the fancy.
I'd rather not be a part of your nawabi shaukhs...just...trying...to...help...

Damn, even after Gandhi was gunned down, Rajiv blown up,
the culprits were caught and sentences served...end of story...
who killed Zia?...who killed bhutto?
Golden Temple trampled, Gujarat genocide executed, Sikhs massacred in Chatisinghpura and Mumbai drama staged,
but we still are holding Punjab and Gujrat...
it's not as if we lost like half of our country in some war...
as for mumbai drama...it's in our bollywood veins and brains...to fool the entire world and the GoP...you seem like a smart guy...
but nevertheless...it's all about the PR...and we got mucho game!

you haven't
learned a thing as a dozen movements are still rocking the boat.
to that I shall say...switch on the Tv set...and don't watch border this time...there has been an attack somewhere....
How would you know when you are busy sniffing the queen.
you talk to a guy about setting the chemistry right...you are queenier than freddie mercury...and like I said...I'd rather not indulge in you mughalai nawabi shaukhs...your jammed mughalai cakes are yours to sniff...

Just as well, look what happened to Babri Masjid ? no such joy for Taj Mahal i guess as it rakes in mega bucks.
huh?
you are reading too much too quick for your own good son...
1965....1965...!
Well it must have been popular since the pankhawala were to show it free.
who is the pankhawala...and why does he show you for free?

Plenty more where that came from, now where would you like it.
in some other thread...

Beef is the barra gosht, you really should visit something more authentic than the local Jobar patti dhabba,
jobar patti?

is he one of the mughal descendants?
never heard of him...
since butter chicken has no criteria as a subcontinent dish,
excuse me...do you live in the Pakistan that is a part of the Indian sub-continent located in the the Indian ocean?
well hi! I am from India and would know what an Indian sub-continent dish looks like...ignore if you are from the other Caribbean Pakistan...

but then korma is nothing like what you get served. seems your own kind are taking you for granted.
teach me o mughal sensei...!

p.s:Growler would get super pissed...the great war of 1965 needs some discussion...don't you think...you and I have a lot of catching up to do for all the lost years...not here though

^^^^^^^^^^^

Well it so seems you are the kind of person who likes his own voice, hence it was just a taste of your own medicine.
If you must, you may have the last rant, it will keep you out of mischief.
BTW, the likes of butter chicken is a terminology used in mouth watering menus to seduce the clientel, no such dishes were introduced by our ancestors hence just like jobbar patti, one mustn't digress from the reality, even if that means butter side down.

@Wind and Paritosh.
When will you guys come back to topic. You are playing games here, both senior.

@Wind and Paritosh.
When will you guys come back to topic. You are playing games here, both senior.

Yes Indi, @ Paritosh fancied playing Bir Bul, so i gave him a run for his money. then again he's probably oblivious to the character.
Anyways i am done.:partay:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Well it so seems you are the kind of person who likes his own voice, hence it was just a taste of your own medicine.
If you must, you may have the last rant, it will keep you out of mischief.
BTW, the likes of butter chicken is a terminology used in mouth watering menus to seduce the clientel, no such dishes were introduced by our ancestors hence just like jobbar patti, one mustn't digress from the reality, even if that means butter side down.

to each his own windjammer...
tis the flag that speaks sometimes...we personified our warring countries...and we'd never have a consensus on whose fault it was..and who had the actual last rant...

back to '65....

INDIANS ARE PATHOLOGICAL LAIRS AND THE MYTH BUSTED AGAIN!

MIDDLE FINGER

According to the United States Library of Congress Country Studies:
The war was militarily inconclusive; each side held prisoners and some territory belonging to the other. Losses were relatively heavy—on the Pakistani side, twenty aircraft, 200 tanks, and 3,800 troops. Pakistan's army had been able to withstand Indian pressure, but a continuation of the fighting would only have led to further losses and ultimate defeat for Pakistan. Most Pakistanis, schooled in the belief of their own martial prowess, refused to accept the possibility of their country's military defeat by "Hindu India" and were, instead, quick to blame their failure to attain their military aims on what they considered to be the ineptitude of Ayub Khan and his government.

TIME magazine reported that India held 690 mi2 of Pakistan territory while Pakistan held 250 mi2 of Indian territory in Kashmir and Rajasthan. Additionally, Pakistan had lost almost half its armour temporarily. The same article stated that -
Severely mauled by the larger Indian armed forces, Pakistan could continue the fight only by teaming up with Red China and turning its back on the U.N.

Devin T. Hagerty
wrote in his book "South Asia in world politics" –
The invading Indian forces outfought their Pakistani counterparts and halted their attack on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city. By the time United Nations intervened on September 22, Pakistan had suffered a clear defeat.

In his book "National identity and geopolitical visions", Gertjan Dijkink writes –
The superior Indian forces, however, won a decisive victory and the army could have even marched on into Pakistani territory had external pressure not forced both combatants to cease their war efforts.

An excerpt from Stanley Wolpert's India,summarizing the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965, is as follows:
In three weeks the second Indo-Pak War ended in what appeared to be a draw when the embargo placed by Washington on U.S. ammunition and replacements for both armies forced cessation of conflict before either side won a clear victory. India, however, was in a position to inflict grave damage to, if not capture, Pakistan's capital of the Punjab when the cease-fire was called, and controlled Kashmir's strategic Uri-Poonch bulge, much to Ayub's chagrin.

In his book titled The greater game: India's race with destiny and China, David Van Praagh wrote–
India won the war. It gained 1,840 square kilometers of Pakistani territory: 640 square kilometers in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 square kilometers of the Sailkot sector; 380 square kilometers far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 square kilometers on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 square kilometers of Indian territory: 490 square kilometers in the Chhamb sector and 50 square kilometers around Khem Karan.

Dennis Kux's "India and the United States estranged democracies" also provides a summary of the war.
Although both sides lost heavily in men and materiel, and neither gained a decisive military advantage, India had the better of the war. New Delhi achieved its basic goal of thwarting Pakistan's attempt to seize Kashmir by force. Pakistan gained nothing from a conflict which it had instigated.

"A region in turmoil: South Asian conflicts since 1947" by Robert Johnson mentions –
India's strategic aims were modest – it aimed to deny Pakistani Army victory, although it ended up in possession of 720 square miles of Pakistani territory for the loss of just 220 of its own.

An excerpt from William M. Carpenter and David G. Wiencek's "Asian security handbook: terrorism and the new security environment" –
A brief but furious 1965 war with India began with a covert Pakistani thrust across the Kashmiri cease-fire line and ended up with the city of Lahore threatened with encirclement by Indian Army. Another UN-sponsored cease-fire left borders unchanged, but Pakistan's vulnerability had again been exposed.

English historian John Keay's "India: A History" provides a summary of the 1965 war –
The 1965 Indo-Pak war lasted barely a month. Pakistan made gains in the Rajasthan desert but its main push against India's Jammu-Srinagar road link was repulsed and Indian tanks advanced to within a sight of Lahore. Both sides claimed victory but India had most to celebrate.

Uk Heo and Shale Asher Horowitz write in their book "Conflict in Asia: Korea, China-Taiwan, and India-Pakistan"–
Again India appeared, logistically at least, to be in a superior position but neither side was able to mobilize enough strength to gain a decisive victory.

Last edited:
Oh Indians ur Army was down, n ur Airforce was almost demloished.......almost more then 100 IAF AC destroyed, where Pakistan only lost around 17.
U lost 200 + tanks where Pak lost some 80 tanks.
U lost around 4000 men where Pak lost around 1000 men.
Not only that ....u also lost terroristy.....

Ur general claimed to win a war within 24 hours n was dreaming to have a dinner with u PM at Lahore Gym Khana.........same words as ur deaf Peeepak kapoor was saying few months ago......

And in the end u went for seize fire.
Here u people are only trolling.

And dont forget u also faced some serious loss (men & equipments) in 71 and in kargil war as well,........but u won politically.

In 48 we got back Azad Kashmir

Last edited:
@growler

Ok you were superior in air. But still how you won the 65 war?

who had occupied more land ? Who had denied other party the success in kashmir misadventure?

Occuping space never means, any one won the war.

U attempted at Lahore and thrown back. U failed in ur objectives, and also lost men, AC, tanks weapons etc......laterly u went for seize war. :tdown:

Oh Indians ur Army was down, n ur Airforce was almost demloished.......almost more then 100 IAF AC destroyed, where Pakistan only lost around 17.
U lost 200 + tanks where Pak lost some 80 tanks.
U lost around 4000 men where Pak lost around 1000 men.
Not only that ....u also lost terroristy.....

Ur general claimed to win a war within 24 hours n was dreaming to have a dinner with u PM at Lahore Gym Khana.........same words as ur deaf Peeepak kapoor was saying few months ago......

And in the end u went for seize fire.
Here u people are only trolling.

And dont forget u also faced some serious loss (men & equipments) in 71 and in kargil war as well,........but u won politically.

Now this is call a troll. After so many pages of discussion and quotations, this guy calls his dreams as facts and not even bothers to provide his sources.

Back
Top Bottom