What's new

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

Coming ......

d1e709f651aee09dc0908ae772e228d4-bus-1.jpg

to India. :pleasantry:

Do you even know who that is?

Modi, butcher of Gujarat and Hasina, butcher of Bangladesh. what combination. whatever will happen to the Muslims

Indian Muslims may also seek refuge in China, China will have a Muslim refugee crisis. This Modi is a serious monster of a man, i tell you...

Any who came before 1971 are indians.After that if they have established jobs and pay taxes,fine.If they ahve merit fine.But if they just exploiting resources here..sry.As for the rest of ur rant...babble on..i don't care.

Just stick to this & that's enough. What ever else hindtuvas may be dreaming off , will just remain a dream & make their bed wet. I believe by the end of his 1st term Modi would clearly see the huge eggs on his & his supporters faces.

Indian Muslims may also seek refuge in China, China will have a Muslim refugee crisis. This Modi is a serious monster of a man, i tell you...

Why only blame him? You created lakhs of such people across India especially in the northeast by your actions.

Just stick to this & that's enough. What ever else hindtuvas may be dreaming off , will just remain a dream & make their bed wet. I believe by the end of his 1st term Modi would clearly see the huge eggs on his & his supporters faces.

Don't worry. Your pets here said the same thing before elections. Just wait and watch how by using international law and remaining within tactics we oust these unwanted scum from our country. And the best part; your leadership will accept them back.

Modi, the butcher of Gujarat will commit genocide on Muslims in India and the rest will flee to Pakistan. Muslims are vulnerable to a genocide under Hasina's regime.

I just love your paranoia. :lol:

If u r referring to the most recent case of terrorist BSF killings BDs well it happened 200 yards inside BD border. Most killings occur inside BD border either because drunk drug addict BSF suddenly becomes trigger happy or some cattle smugglers tries to aviod giving them the daily bribe for sumggling cattles out of India. I don't know with what face shameless Indian even begin to keep on spouting such horrendous non-sense of "illegal" migrants coming up with redicoulsly fictious numbers. It seems to be a country of shameless bigots persecuting its helpless minoroties.

Only shameless can deny the reality ..... where terrorists from your country trying to cross Indian border and got killed by bullets of BSF...... Even after that your shameless journalists report false stories that these terrorists from your coutnry was well within your border.

First you said killed person was within 200 yards of Bangladesh border and then in same sentence (your usual rant... what your learnt mostly) he refuse to give bribe to BSF ???? Both things cant be true...... Only chuti** person can believe on such rant.

Assuming that these people are muslims who were always Indian citizens, then logically, they rejected Bangladesh and stayed on. Why then are Bangladeshis concerned about them when they supposedly wanted nothing to do with the people now in country called Bangladesh?

Why only blame him? You created lakhs of such people across India especially in the northeast by your actions.

Don't worry. Your pets here said the same thing before elections. Just wait and watch how by using international law and remaining within tactics we oust these unwanted scum from our country. And the best part; your leadership will accept them back.

I just love your paranoia. :lol:

China might have to liberate India to tackle the Muslim refugee problem.

I
But we can create serious socio-economic hardship/pressure for them so that they feel its no longer worth it and sneak back the way they came.And prevent more from entering by strict surveillence and action.

We have no problems with legal bangladeshi people.But no country can for long tolerate floods of illegal people.Its creating social and demographic stryfe in certain areas.
absolutely agree with the letter part of your statement. Can you please teach the same to some of your country men here.Without understanding when they support rohingya refugee problems and justify ethnic cleansing ,we feel exactly the same .As I am sure you will also feel ,if Chinese and Pakistani posters here does the same.
In the matter of state.Our feelings does not get first priority. The new government of India if does sends back illegal Bangladeshi populace. We will gladly take them back.But as I said before, prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are actually BD citizens. But if you try to ethnic cleansing of minority bangla speaking Muslims in India.It will be a tough call for both our countries. Doesn't it ever cross your mind ,that maybe your own government knows that more than you and that's why they never took the initiatives to go through with the push back plan?

Read the article before repeating the same old rant like a zombie.

U may hate muslims of your country, its natural for majority islamophobic hindtuva Indians but these Indian muslims r there to stay. U hindtuvas talking abt intl law? :lol: DO u even understand what intl law dictates ? :eek: what u people r doing to these Indian muslims even goes against India's constitution , forget intl law.

Btw witch hasina's regime is hanging on to power by a thread and i doubt any notions of evicting what u term "millions of illegals" even crossed the mind of modi/BJP given the rediculous myth the whole thing is based on. Simply put what u wish for is impractical. Your communal mentality leaders will keep on playing with the issue while u people will keep on ranting out of frustration on PDF for the foorseeable future.

Only shameless can deny the reality ..... where terrorists from your country trying to cross Indian border and got killed by bullets of BSF...... Even after that your shameless journalists report false stories that these terrorists from your coutnry was well within your border.

First you said killed person was within 200 yards of Bangladesh border and then in same sentence (your usual rant... what your learnt mostly) he refuse to give bribe to BSF ???? Both things cant be true...... Only chuti** person can believe on such rant.

Comprehension problem? I said most killings occur either because BSF becomes trigger happy or smugglers/cattle traders get shot while smuggling stuffs out of India mostly when they don't have any arrangements with BSF. Eitherway it doesn't support your "illegal immigrant" ranting.

Assuming that these people are muslims who were always Indian citizens, then logically, they rejected Bangladesh and stayed on. Why then are Bangladeshis concerned about them when they supposedly wanted nothing to do with the people now in country called Bangladesh?

They r our muslims brothers and naturally we care for them just like we care for muslims of rest of the world and viseversa. Its called muslim brotherhood. :-)

Any way why don't u care for them? Aren't they your fellow countrymen? according to the rants of most of your countrymen here - India is a secular country where even though muslims r evil you hindtuva Indians love them.

Last edited:
Comprehension problem? I said most killings occur either because BSF becomes trigger happy or smugglers/cattle traders get shot while smuggling stuffs out of India mostly when they don't have any arrangements with BSF. Eitherway it doesn't support your inllegal immigrant ranting.

Another terrorist got killed by BSF and all of you start to fabricate your story that he was within your border :lol:

We will throw out all your people from our country.... just wait and watch and keep busy your self with all these fabricated stories :lol:

Bangladeshis who entered border areas of Tripura to be repatriated from today

you are such a shameless people...... It seems every one in bangladesh try to cross Indian border

Another terrorist got killed by BSF and all of you start to fabricate your story that he was within your border :lol:

We will throw out all your people from our country.... just wait and watch and keep busy your self with all these fabricated stories :lol:

The only ones fabricating stories here are u Indians. Your leaders were way too careless with zeros when they came up with such a rediculous myth. This is what happens when u don't know kindergarten mathematics.

Last edited:
They r our muslims brothers and naturally we care for them just like we care for muslims of rest of the world and viseversa. Its called muslim brotherhood. :-)

Well, they supposedly hate you & wanted nothing to do with the likes of you. Isn't that your argument? That they remained in India even when partition happened...?

Any way why don't u care for them? Aren't they your fellow countrymen? according to the rants of most of your countrymen here - India is a secular country where even though muslims r evil you hindtuva Indians love them.

I care for all Indian citizens, Muslims or otherwise. I would even argue for humane treatment even if people are Bangladeshi immigrants. All I am doing is pointing out the obvious lack of logic in arguments like yours on such populations why by your own argument are those that have rejected the lot of you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom