What's new

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

@halupridol Hi IMO Article is bit exaggerated and biased in favour of muslims . The OP is trying to mix different historical events to present a favorable opinion for the illegal muslim population in modern Assam. I think a distinction must to be made between assamese muslim and bengoli muslim and also between Indian bengoli muslim and BDeshi muslims.

a.Muslim rulers never held any land east of guwahati which was historically a frontier post for various Indian rulers

b.Even the land west of guwahati was held only briefly by muslims and most of the time was under the control of hindu Koch kingdom. During such brief period, some natives did convert to islamic faith, but their linguistic heritage was preserved , that is they did not suddenly started speaking bangla. Their descendands still speak one of the dialect of assamese not Bangla and are considered as assamese not BDeshis

c.Ahoms are credited as founder of Assam , they united all the warring tribes the kacahris(bodo, dimasa, sonawals,thengals) , various naga tribes ,muttocks and even the northern tribes such as mishing etc and presented us the tribes and other natives(including brahmins and traders from north India) the modern assamese identity. Their capital was Sivsagar in eastern assam.

d. Ahoms repelled all the muslim invasion into their territory .Later they also defeated the muslims and after the fall of eastern Koch kingdom (Koch hajo) they annexed their territory and remain so even till today.(boundary between WB and Assam marks the boundary between west (cooch behar) and east koch kingdom
Koch dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

e. The original inhabitants of Goalpara speak goalpariya dialect of assamese not Benagoli
including the assamese muslims of Goalpara. Check out the famous "original inhabitant" of Goalpara
Pratima Barua Pandey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
assamese through and through....

f . The first wave of Bangladeshi was brought by british to grow food to support british troops during ww2. This is single major cause of presence of bengoli muslim in assam. Following the end of war they never returned , infact their population continued to climb to dominate the entire dhubri district of Assam and also the nearby goalpara.And this is the only reason why bengoli speaking population are found in western assam not because of some phony Muslim king rule..

g. IMO the AASU leaders were tricked by GOI to agree on 1971 as cutoff year which is not fair because that legitimized the citizenship claim of many million muslim bengolis who were brought here by the british and subsequent migrations. it has completely changed the demography of westrn Assam. Was it of any intrest to ethnic assamese people ? Clearly the politicians in charge of this affairs had some other agenda

i . IMDT was a stupid act . why one act for whole of nation (foreigners act) and another for assam . The Students leaders were again tricked by the GOI to agree .. and what stupid sentence is this???

"Under the foreigners act the onus of proving someone’s Indian citizenship is on the accused & not on the authorities which is an impossible burden to discharge for most people in the country, who had no birth certificates and no land holdings"
Such comfort for the BDeshis ??wow

k Nilim Dutta??:o::o:http://www.firstpost.com/india/top-columnist-top-fraud-the-curious-case-of-nilim-dutta-612460.html:partay:
why did u even bother to write up this,,,,,,,koi fayda nai,,,,sobe kela ja-ta likhi thake...even our national media.
dont know if i shud be angry or laugh it off when i see such bs.....but what can u do,,,we get minimum national media coverage ,,just leave it,,dont argue...

Another figure plucked out of thin air.

Anyway, BD won't accept them so go cry.
BD is more or less a vassal state of India, Hasina would do what she is told, plans have already been put into action to deport the illegals, the only one whining here is you :lol:

Modi, the butcher of Gujarat will commit genocide on Muslims in India and the rest will flee to Pakistan. Muslims are vulnerable to a genocide under Hasina's regime.

Last edited:
Of course you will, your PM is a RAW plant, she'll do what India wants :)

Millions of extra people in a short period will destroy BD economy and cause immense social problems in BD.

If Hasina is stupid enough to agree, army will depose her.

@ExtraOdinary : reply for you as well.

why did u even bother to write up this,,,,,,,koi fayda nai,,,,sobe kela ja-ta likhi thake...even our national media.
dont know if i shud be angry or laugh it off when i see such bs.....but what can u do,,,we get minimum national media coverage ,,just leave it,,dont argue...
aneyyyy time pass ...:-)

Millions of extra people in a short period will destroy BD economy and cause immense social problems in BD.

If Hasina is stupid enough to agree, army will depose her.

@ExtraOdinary : reply for you as well.
The generals in your army are also RAW plants :3 :3 Huehue

The generals in your army are also RAW plants :3 :3 Huehue

Does not matter. There is only so far you can order a puppet around.

Anyway, we know this is all due to internal Indian political/social/economic dynamics. Both BJP and Congress know they cannot push these people out. Harass them, kill a few thousand if you like but nothing more you can do.

Does not matter. There is only so far you can order a puppet around.

Anyway, we know this is all due to internal Indian political/social/economic dynamics. Both BJP and Congress know they cannot push these people out. Harass them, kill a few thousand if you like but nothing more you can do.
It is actually very easy to push them back, many Bangladeshis fled back to their country after the Kokrajhar carnage last month, they go back by the same routes that they infiltrate from (read:bribe the BGB/BSF and use the desi version of coyotes)

@UKBengali , @kbd-raaf has a point. Both Hasina and our army, bgb, rab, police are in Indian pocket. Lets see what actually happens. The public will be angry, but if India forces them to accept a push-in, there is not much they can do to prevent this from happening.

My view is that each and every person must be verified at border by mentioning their ancestral village and their relatives verifying their identity. Without a proper legal process and verification, no one should be given entry. And India should pay for this entire process.

But even if they are not originally from Bangladesh, then they would be Muslims from West Bengal. If Hasina accepts such people under Indian pressure, then it is not such a bad thing after all. They are ethnic Muslim Bengali's, Bangladesh should be refuge for them.

Regardless of how many people are pushed in, these people will become most extreme anti-India population in Bangladesh and may be BNP-Jamat will be able to utilize them to topple Hasina.

So no event is an unmixed good or bad. We can always make lemon out of lemonade, if we use our brains and be creative.

@Luffy 500 : good work.

Anyway, India cannot deport a single Muslim from India if BD does not allow them in. Even Hasina would not be stupid enough to accept the millions of Muslims that India wishes to send to BD.

Let the Indians whine and bitch and just laugh at these idiots:lol:

But we can create serious socio-economic hardship/pressure for them so that they feel its no longer worth it and sneak back the way they came.And prevent more from entering by strict surveillence and action.

We have no problems with legal bangladeshi people.But no country can for long tolerate floods of illegal people.Its creating social and demographic stryfe in certain areas.

@UKBengali , @kbd-raaf has a point. Both Hasina and our army, bgb, rab, police are in Indian pocket. Lets see what actually happens. The public will be angry, but if India forces them to accept a push-in, there is not much they can do to prevent this from happening.

My view is that each and every person must be verified at border by mentioning their ancestral village and their relatives verifying their identity. Without a proper legal process and verification, no one should be given entry. And India should pay for this entire process.

But even if they are not originally from Bangladesh, then they would be Muslims from West Bengal. If Hasina accepts such people under Indian pressure, then it is not such a bad thing after all. They are ethnic Muslim Bengali's, Bangladesh should be refuge for them.

Regardless of how many people are pushed in, these people will become most extreme anti-India population in Bangladesh and may be BNP-Jamat will be able to utilize them to topple Hasina.

So no event is an unmixed good or bad. We can always make lemon out of lemonade, if we use our brains and be creative.

BD is so tiny it cannot afford millions of extra people - maybe a few hundred of thousands but not much more.

It has neither the land or financial resources to accommodate them.

I disagree that India can push Indian Muslims into BD but we will just have to agree to disagree on this.

BD is so tiny it cannot afford millions of extra people maybe a few hundred of thousands but not much more.

It has neither the land or financial resources to accommodate them.

I disagree that India can push Indian Muslims into BD but we will just have to agree to disagree on this.

Like I said, lets see what India and India's puppet Hasina does. If they do push in millions, we are powerless to do anything about it. What I am pointing out is that it may not be that much of a negative thing. Our population is stabilizing, a few million more will not destroy our economy.

In fact, I always consider population as an asset, few more souls who we can recruit in our army of 160 million, who will be the most anti-Indian and would be willing to kill Indian-agents even risking their own life.

Like I said, lets see what India and India's puppet Hasina does. If they do push in millions, we are powerless to do anything about it. What I am pointing out is that it may not be that much of a negative thing. Our population is stabilizing, a few million more will not destroy our economy.

In fact, I always consider population as an asset, few more souls who we can recruit in our army of 160 million, who will be the most anti-Indian and would be willing to kill Indian-agents even risking their own life.
You have always been a powerless low HDI country, it's good you are admitting it now.

But we can create serious socio-economic hardship/pressure for them so that they feel its no longer worth it and sneak back the way they came.And prevent more from entering by strict surveillence and action.

We have no problems with legal bangladeshi people.But no country can for long tolerate floods of illegal people.Its creating social and demographic stryfe in certain areas.
I agree, but I also think that displacing or deporting 50 million people can affect both the illegal immigrants and the Indian economy. Why the Indian economy? because these Immigrants are tied somehow to the cycle of production by labor. I think the best solution would be tighten up the border first to ensure future illegal entries and then start granting work permits on merit basis through registrations. It will be a tardy task but it might solve the issue on both fronts.

Back
Top Bottom