What's new

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

30 million pisspoor bangladeshis in india. no wonder the poverty situation in BD has improved

India: Resolving the Bangladesh Immigration Issue | The Diplomat

India carries whole Bangladesh map with its own. So it should carry the 'piss-poor Bangladeshis' also. Take our 30 million burden.

19495356663848a40282447f87aea15abf52c9fb.jpg

India carries whole Bangladesh map with its own. So it should carry the 'piss-poor Bangladeshis' also. Take our 30 million burden.

19495356663848a40282447f87aea15abf52c9fb.jpg

No thanks. We have enough poverty. We are kicking then out legally. If your government doesn't accept them, they can migrate to your favorite sharia lands.

Not our headache.

Why don't you write in detail? This is a problem which deserves more illumination. The Bangladeshis have given us a plausible point of view. How can it be put in context without your views?

Please write, in detail. This is important.
although i wud love to,but to say the truth i don't have time,,,,even if I did,,dont know what purpose it will serve,,,

dont think it is possible to have a sane discussion on pdf n to what end???
@zootinali ,,have joined DAMS TnD,,,next derma/psychiatry ...tika fati aase..may be u can write up somthng ..:p:
betwen u n me,,,,i got a perfect solution for the immigration issue,,one word "pomeroys":;)

Last edited:
There are 1.20 mlln registered Indians on work visa in BD. Many of them own major industries - RMG, paint, textiles, and are also in the financial sector. Then there are twice that many illegal Indians here. To start with there no illegal BD Muslims in India barring for temporary visit to family/friends. If Modi /GOI starts "discovering "illegal Bangladeshis then there will be huge backlash here. Not by GOB but by the masses.

There are 1.20 mlln registered Indians on work visa in BD. Many of them own major industries - RMG, paint, textiles, and are also in the financial sector. Then there are twice that many illegal Indians here. To start with there no illegal BD Muslims in India barring for temporary visit to family/friends. If Modi /GOI starts "discovering "illegal Bangladeshis then there will be huge backlash here. Not by GOB but by the masses.

You mean to say that any action at deporting detected illegal immigrants will lead to mob violence against legitimate Indian visa holders in Bangladesh?

What kind of response is this? Are you no better than the bozos who have been frothing at the mouth and jumping up and down on this issue?

You mean to say that any action at deporting detected illegal immigrants will lead to mob violence against legitimate Indian visa holders in Bangladesh?

What kind of response is this? Are you no better than the bozos who have been frothing at the mouth and jumping up and down on this issue?
that's his "professional" opinion....:p:

The only ones fabricating stories here are u Indians. Your leaders were way too careless with zeros when they came up with such a rediculous myth. This is what happens when u don't know kindergarten mathematics.

OK let us talk about this mathematics. The population of India is 1250 Million and that of Bengal is 91 Million. Average Muslim Population in Idia is 13%. Let us take this figure and extrapolate to Bengal it comes to 11 million.

If you leave aside jingoistic people the realistic illegal population claim is 5-6 million. It is not that we are wanting to kick out all bengali muslims. We just want illegals to go back to their homes.

There is no illegal Muslim population who settled in India (owning land and intend to stay there) other than few floating population (mostly of Bihari origin) who can be found in big cities. Identifying muslims as illegal immigrant in India and subsequent effort to push them through border will definitely create backlashes in Bangldesh and could lead to deporting legal and illegal indians from Bangladesh.

PS: Our borders are sealed for both Muslims and Hindus from any country and trying to push in illegally will lead to further tightening of border and bloodshed.

There is no illegal Muslim population who settled in India (owning land and intend to stay there) other than few floating population (mostly of Bihari origin) who can be found in big cities. Identifying muslims as illegal immigrant in India and subsequent effort to push them through border will definitely create backlashes in Bangldesh and could lead to deporting legal and illegal indians from Bangladesh.

PS: Our borders are sealed for both Muslims and Hindus from any country and trying to push in illegally will lead to further tightening of border and bloodshed.

I am generally never angry with Bangladeshi brothers, in spite of their most egregious posts and statements.

This post, however, really makes me angry. Particularly as it comes from someone whom I have always treated with respect and faith in his statements.

I am leaving for an appraisal meeting in five or ten minutes. If by the time I return in the evening, @iajdani , you still believe this to be true, in every respect, let us take this discussion further.

I am generally never angry with Bangladeshi brothers, in spite of their most egregious posts and statements.

This post, however, really makes me angry. Particularly as it comes from someone whom I have always treated with respect and faith in his statements.

I am leaving for an appraisal meeting in five or ten minutes. If by the time I return in the evening, @iajdani , you still believe this to be true, in every respect, let us take this discussion further.

You had respect for iajdani? Just look at his face , man. Do you have respect now? Tell me. Don't you think he looks too sick and drunk trying too hard to smile?

Anyways, its not about Hindu-Muslim. Illegal immigration to India is happening since independence. Even BD govt. knows it well that on daily basis many migrants are crossing border illegally. BD is a tiny country of 147570 sq km but with a population of whopping 161 million. So obviously people are migrating to India. How can it be possible to live in a small land when there are 161 millions officially? Actually population is way more than 161 million. Atleast 181 million. Govt. officials tend to cut some figures to get loans and aids. Its well known. So migration to India is very real.

Last edited:
You had respect for iajdani? Just look at his face , man. Do you have respect now? Tell me. Don't you think he looks too sick and drunk trying too hard to smile?

What made you jello?
Anyways, its not about Hindu-Muslim. Illegal immigration to India is happening since independence. Even BD govt. knows it well that on daily basis many migrants are crossing border illegally. BD is a tiny country of 147570 sq km but with a population of whopping 161 million. So obviously people are migrating to India. How can it be possible to live in a small land when there are 161 millions officially? Actually population is way more than 161 million. Atleast 181 million. Govt. officials tend to cut some figures to get loans and aids. Its well known. So migration to India is very real.

Its the Hindu who consider India as their easy prey specially in NE. They already driven most aboriginal people from there. Thats causing the main strife and 90% of the D-Voter in Assam are Hindus which Modi asked to regularize. ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom