What's new

Mysterious Mohenjo-Daro (Mount of the Dead), Pakistan

The ancient Indian civilization is just not the Indus valley civilization as we all know. Indus valley is just around 5000 yrs old. But the recent discovery of Dwarka the Legendary city of Lord Sri Krishna revealed that our civilization is around 32,000 year old. Most of the ancient civilization is under sea now. Its not only Dwarka but another ancient land mass named Kumari Kandam, mentioned in the 'Sangam Literature' is also discovered recently. After analyzing the Bathymetric map of Indian ocean at a sea level 130 meters lesser than current level we get an interesting map of Ancient Indian sunken land masses as shown below

KKandamAtLGM_19500.png

Actually the Epics of India, The Mahabharata, Ramayana, Vedic literatures, Sangam literatures etc are just not myths. What ever places or incidents mentioned in those books are our ancient history.
Thus we we get to know, by analyzing the Sangam and Sanskrit texts, descriptions of many submerged cities. Examples are the Sangam cities like Ten-Madurai and Kapatapuram that submerged during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Sangam as per Sangam literature texts. Mahabharata mentions about a sub-merged city named Kusasthali which existed south of western sea-shore (now Gujarath coast). Mahabhagavata mentions about the city of Varuna in the western ocean. Krishna and Balarama is mentioned as visiting this city that lied underwater. The description make it clearly a sub-merged city. Varuna is mentioned in the Puranas as the ruler of the west, identifiable with the western shores of India that were a fertile plain. These cities lied on a land-mass which existed during the end of the last Ice Age and hence are called Ice Age cities. There are many such cities described in Sanskrit texts as well.

Thanks for such a beautiful information, i always wonder and believed that there was some more intelligent humonoid exist on earth before modern human.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for such a beautiful information, i always wonder and believed that there was some more intelligent humonoid exist on earth before modern human.
Mate who know that the Gods that we worship are 'humonoids'...

This thread has been successfully trolled by post no 34.

Well done Che Guevara, you must be proud of yourself boy.

after i did a lil' research, i got to know that the people who live there in the harrapa area today were definately ancient pakistanis and indians and all of them followed hinduism.....but many of them got converted to muslim in the late centuries....if only hindiuism too had conversion system like christians or muslims, they would have the biggest territories on the earth!!......ancient pakistanis and indians were of this origin and very intelligent indeed!!..i know some pakistanis may not agree to my point due to the 'religion thing' but believe me, this is the truth.....

Back
Top Bottom