What's new

Mysterious Mohenjo-Daro (Mount of the Dead), Pakistan

Most of these ancients were victims of natural disasters...
A meteorite air burst,similar to tanguska Meteor will leave no crater,but a pillar of fire will cover multiple miles,consuming oxygen and burning everything but not annihilating....and it is possible for meteorites to carry radioactive material...Giving the even the look of a nuclear blast.

That seems more plausible: that Mohenjodaro was built on the site of a previous meteor hit. This would explain the radioactivity and the fused rock.

Radiation signatures are abnormally high in those remains. Do you know any disease effecting radiation?

But if its blast, how can the remains survive?
Those buildings, pottery, and beads etc..
I suppose it would have been destroyed by fire...
It might have been flooding too or wars...

Evidence exists within the Indus River Valley, where towns such as Harappa and Mohenjo Daro flourished in 3000 BC. The question is why these cities were abandoned. And one answer that has been put forward is that the ancient cities might have been irradiated by an Atomic Blast..........

Does this mean Pakistan went nuclear well before India? :D

But if its blast, how can the remains survive?
Those buildings, pottery, and beads etc..
I suppose it would have been destroyed by fire...
It might have been flooding too or wars...

read earlier posts, as one of my frnd mentioned that such blast may consume oxygen and without oxygen ppl die.

read earlier posts, as one of my frnd mentioned that such blast may consume oxygen and without oxygen ppl die.

And of course, fire has tendency to destroy things right?
Even one suggested, it was built on a meteriologically attacked site, thus explaining the reason for radioactivity

That seems more plausible: that Mohenjodaro was built on the site of a previous meteor hit. This would explain the radioactivity and the fused rock.

You are ignoring the skeletons holding hands, cuddling kids...

My guess: some experiment went wrong by the advance nation.
Perhaps they were experimenting with nuclear energy.

We shall keep in mind that it there is no explanation of so highly advance civilizations thousands of years ago.

Lightning doesn't strike twice at the same place-
What was the probability of a meteor hit at the same place again?-

They had DRDO making their nuclear missiles.
The test failed miserably and their own missile fell on them.

wht if it was aliens who nuked us cz they were jelss now they are coming agn in the end of 2012

You are ignoring the skeletons holding hands, cuddling kids...

Where is the evidence that the cause of the radioactivity and cuddling happened at the same time?
Quite simply, the city was built near a location which had radioactivity due to an ancient meteor hit.
Maybe the lingering, low-level radioactivity had some weird effect on people/things and it was a favorite/ritual gathering place because of it.

Lightning doesn't strike twice at the same place-
What was the probability of a meteor hit at the same place again?-

Twice?

Back
Top Bottom