What's new

Mysterious Mohenjo-Daro (Mount of the Dead), Pakistan

Where is the evidence that the cause of the radioactivity and cuddling happened at the same time?
Quite simply, the city was built near a location which had radioactivity due to an ancient meteor hit.
Maybe the lingering, low-level radioactivity had some weird effect on people/things and it was a favorite/ritual gathering place because of it.

Twice?

there are some Hindu texts that could be interpreted to suggest there was a great war. God knows.

The poor guys had no Pervez Hoodbhoy to stop them from going for a nuclear war, hence this sh!t happened. :D

On a serious note meteor hit seems to be a good reason for me.

The poor guys had no Pervez Hoodbhoy to stop them from going for a nuclear war, hence this sh!t happened. :D

Perhaps some Indian members who are familiar with the relevant texts could enlighten us in a bit more detail??

Mohenjo-Daro belong to Hindu civilization,you guys hate Hinduism but then why taking credit of our civilization.I saw you army is using Indian civilization for popularity.Shame.

I doubt but :)

In modern age, some one did quote from the text of Bhagwad Gita stating that the very description of Brahmastra simulated the features of an atom bomb (nuclear bomb). This enlightenment was done by none other than the father of nuclear bomb- Robert Oppenheimer himself, very soon after the first successful launch of the nuclear bomb on July 16, 1945 in Mexico. Robert Oppenheimer said: "We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.'" A number of research were carried out by archaeologists world wide to co relate the two weapons. One of the most convincing theory came from Giorgio A.Tsoukalos, publisher, Legendary Times Magazine; who stated that the magnitude of destruction described to be caused upon using Brahmastra is very much similar to that of an impact created on using nuclear bomb. The text(Bhagwad Gita) states- "If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one " in addition to this Tsoukalos draws out the comparisson from the point that the Brahmastra was known to show symptoms like loss of hair and nails and teratogenic effects in people who survived the attack. This is similar in case of radiation effect produced after the nuclear attack. Furthermore, the study of Mohen Jo Daro (Mount of Death) civilization, discovered along the Indus valley, brings out enough evidence to prove that a powerful attack like nuclear attack could be the possible reason for its destruction. Hence it can not be denied that Brahmastra could be possibly the ancestral form of nuclear weapon described in a rather orthodox manner

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3066152 said:
then why are you using taj mehal, and agra a muslim civilization of indian popularity

shame

We have not divided the country by the name Islam.I am talking of Indian civilization, not muslim or hindu.

We have not divided the country by the name Islam.I am talking of Indian civilization, not muslim or hindu.

no you used the term hindus and then said indian civilization which meant you related hinduism directly to indian culture and civilization, read your post again
Mohenjo-Daro belong to Hindu civilization,you guys hate Hinduism but then why taking credit of our civilization.I saw you army is using Indian civilization for popularity.Shame.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...o-daro-mount-dead-pakistan.html#ixzz1y41rvWS7

Earth is million year old. human evolution is just 10,000 year.

Is it possible that there could be any humonied civilizations emerged much before modern human.

may be before dianasource. ? is it possible? coz 10,000 year of human history is very very small period for earth

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3066169 said:
no you used the term hindus and then said indian civilization which meant you related hinduism directly to indian culture and civilization, read your post again

Kind of text book you people read I cannot expect anything else..Your leader sold Islam to get a country for elite Muslim and then left the poor Muslim to India because they are useless for you.Go read you history from some unbiased source.

One word. Straight and simple. Our territory our claim. Go whine somewhere else.

Guys let them do it.... If they dont troll they will have a heart attack

Just look at the thread of IK on Nuclear sub and the reaction...... And Enjoy!!!

Meteor hit explains the fused glass and extreme temperature, not the radioactivity. Given the radioactive elements are rare in the universe, very unlikely meteor crash is the reason.

so what ? countries are only political entities just coz they didn't exist back then that doesn't mean the history that is within those borders today should be denied to it's people the area was always inhabited since ancient times yes religion of Pakistan's ancestors was different but their descendants live in pakistan today the religion changed but the people did not how dare you Indians deny Pakistan it's history ! lol what happened to inhabitants of Indus valley after Bin Qasim ? you think they all moved to India or something ? no most of them simply became Muslim that's it and only around 8% of the Pakistani population have immigrated from India .It's not your civilization at all a south Indians has nothing to do with Indus valley civilization it an ethnic Sindhi,Pashtun or Punjabi from Pakistan who's families have always been there has a far more legitimate claim to this ancient history it than an Indian from Bangalore who's family and ancestors most likely never even stepped foot there.
It's like saying Italians should not claim roman historical sites today because their language and religion was different back then.

Earth is million year old. human evolution is just 10,000 year.

Is it possible that there could be any humonied civilizations emerged much before modern human.

may be before dianasource. ? is it possible? coz 10,000 year of human history is very very small period for earth

The ancient Indian civilization is just not the Indus valley civilization as we all know. Indus valley is just around 5000 yrs old. But the recent discovery of Dwarka the Legendary city of Lord Sri Krishna revealed that our civilization is around 32,000 year old. Most of the ancient civilization is under sea now. Its not only Dwarka but another ancient land mass named Kumari Kandam, mentioned in the 'Sangam Literature' is also discovered recently. After analyzing the Bathymetric map of Indian ocean at a sea level 130 meters lesser than current level we get an interesting map of Ancient Indian sunken land masses as shown below

KKandamAtLGM_19500.png

Actually the Epics of India, The Mahabharata, Ramayana, Vedic literatures, Sangam literatures etc are just not myths. What ever places or incidents mentioned in those books are our ancient history.
Thus we we get to know, by analyzing the Sangam and Sanskrit texts, descriptions of many submerged cities. Examples are the Sangam cities like Ten-Madurai and Kapatapuram that submerged during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Sangam as per Sangam literature texts. Mahabharata mentions about a sub-merged city named Kusasthali which existed south of western sea-shore (now Gujarath coast). Mahabhagavata mentions about the city of Varuna in the western ocean. Krishna and Balarama is mentioned as visiting this city that lied underwater. The description make it clearly a sub-merged city. Varuna is mentioned in the Puranas as the ruler of the west, identifiable with the western shores of India that were a fertile plain. These cities lied on a land-mass which existed during the end of the last Ice Age and hence are called Ice Age cities. There are many such cities described in Sanskrit texts as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom