What's new

Myanmar's Rohingya insurgency has links to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan: report

And Indian Muslims know very well how to handle Hindus, particularly Dawood Ibrahim.
You are right. Most of the criminals are Muslims in India.

Keep in mind, & Don't worry

Muslims are all over the World, unfortunately in sleeping mode, When they'll awaken there will be no burma or burmeees on the World map.
It's time to wake up then. What are you doing? Millions have been killed in Libya,Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

You are not dumb, intention are there perhaps the plan is not going well for some unknown reasons, when butcher like Modi is put to the PM seat, I wont call you lot dumb.

Why would I want genocide of Muslims or any other people? Its your comments that are giving impression that you are enjoying as to what is happening in Myanmar, that why I asked when are you starting your own schemes in India. You got a very qualified person at helm which master in such acts.
Well actually Bhagwan Modi has started appeasing Muslims after coming to power.

How would a Muslim majority country react if its non-Muslim population indulge in terrorism against Muslims? Let's be real. Many Islamic countries have even wiped out their peaceful non-Muslim minorities

You seem like a good person. You need to support what's right.

Didn't know that India started to export Cow-ka Cowla to Myanmar also.
No shots below the belt.

Well actually Bhagwan Modi has started appeasing Muslims after coming to power.

How would a Muslim majority country react if its non-Muslim population indulge in terrorism against Muslims? Let's be real. Many Islamic countries have even wiped out their peaceful non-Muslim minorities

You seem like a good person. You need to support what's right.

Modi has emboldened the Hindu terrorists throughout to express their hatred towards minorities specially Muslims. People are getting killed now just on suspicion of keeping beef in their homes.

If I understand you correctly, your are implying that Muslims of India have been terrorizing the Hindus of India? If so, may I know when this happened? Last time I checked, thousands of Muslims were burned to death under watchful eyes of Modi.

Modi has emboldened the Hindu terrorists throughout to express their hatred towards minorities specially Muslims. People are getting killed now just on suspicion of keeping beef in their homes.

If I understand you correctly, your are implying that Muslims of India have been terrorizing the Hindus of India? If so, may I know when this happened? Last time I checked, thousands of Muslims were burned to death under watchful eyes of Modi.
Muslim majority areas are no go areas for hindus in India. Majority of criminals and all terrorists are Muslims.

You need to find out what was the real cause of Gujrat riot.
Hint: People of a certain religion setting on fire a train full of women and children.

Muslim majority areas are no go areas for hindus in India. Majority of criminals and all terrorists are Muslims.

You need to find out what was the real cause of Gujrat riot.
Hint: People of a certain religion setting on fire a train full of women and children.

Its the failure of your state for not integrating Muslims and letting them create their own ghettos. These ghettos appear when certain people are left to fend for themselves, happen everywhere.

You see my friend, from outside, we see the biggest terrorist is the PM of India as we speak. He was once asked as to how we will deal with Pakistan, he was quite blunt, he said, the way I dealt in Gujrat. He is not even ashamed of his acts.

That theory of Muslims burning train has been debunked. Let me remind you, when scores of Pakistanis were burned to death on Indian soil ,while they were traveling on Samjhota express, immediately ISI and Pakistan was blamed for that terrorist activity. Only afterwards, it turn out to be work of Hindu terrorists within Indian establishment. If you lot do a honest investigation, this will also be the work of the same people who used this as a pretext to go on rampage against the unarmed Muslims of Gujrat.

Its so painful to see how some Indians here Support the Genocide .. Keep it up when you have Murderer PM you have his effects on the nation ..

Its the failure of your state for not integrating Muslims and letting them create their own ghettos. These ghettos appear when certain people are left to fend for themselves, happen everywhere.

You see my friend, from outside, we see the biggest terrorist is the PM of India as we speak. He was once asked as to how we will deal with Pakistan, he was quite blunt, he said, the way I dealt in Gujrat. He is not even ashamed of his acts.

That theory of Muslims burning train has been debunked. Let me remind you, when scores of Pakistanis were burned to death on Indian soil ,while they were traveling on Samjhota express, immediately ISI and Pakistan was blamed for that terrorist activity. Only afterwards, it turn out to be work of Hindu terrorists within Indian establishment. If you lot do a honest investigation, this will also be the work of the same people who used this as a pretext to go on rampage against the unarmed Muslims of Gujrat.
So all you want to say is that Hindu are bloodthristy while Muslims are most peaceful.
Next time you might say that ISIS, Taliban and Al-qaeda are hindus pretending to be Muslim.

What do you have to say about Shia and Bohra Muslims who support Modi?

So all you want to say is that Hindu are bloodthristy while Muslims are most peaceful.
Next time you might say that ISIS, Taliban and Al-qaeda are hindus pretending to be Muslim.

What do you have to say about Shia and Bohra Muslims who support Modi?

I am calling spade a spade.

Let me say, we havent made the leaders out of Alqeeda or ISIS. They are who they are, terrorists, and we are dealing with them , while on other hand, in India, the Hindu terrorists are made rulers.

Pakistan is normally involved when it comes to combating the large-scale oppression and genocide such as IOK, Bosnia, and now this. I am not surprised. Somebody has to eradicate terrorism and stop oppression/genocide. Glad Pakistan is doing the job that the world has totally ignored in the lights of IOK, Bosnia and Myanmar.

I think the asteroid that wiped out Dinosaurs also had linked with Pakistan $65 million years ago.

According to CIA estimates, the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago was launched by Pakistan. It was launched by a tea seller in Sialkot.

Yet again another distant land which has nothing to do with Pakistan, a land that borders Hindustan, Burma makes an accusation agaisnt Pakistan. The reason why these nations are able to get away with abusing, swearing, accusing and mocking Pakistan for their ( Burmas) own destructive faults is because they know Pakistan has no leadership to give a jaw breaking response! Nawaz is a very scared, frightened individual who fears almost everyone. Burma, you kill your residents and they will rise up agaisnt you. Pakistan don't sell anything to these war mongerers. What next blame Pakistan for Asads onslaught of Aleppo?

I think the asteroid that wiped out Dinosaurs also had linked with Pakistan $65 million years ago.
What if those weren't asteroid but Pakistani nuclear bombs which wiped out Dinosaurs because the A bomb had fallen into the hands of Hafiz Saeed's grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand Father?

Also, you mistakenly added a "$" before the number. Lol

Last edited:
Pakistan should stop any defence trade with the genocidal Myanmar

Pakistan should stop any defence trade with the genocidal Myanmar

No, that would be bad idea. It is better to use the money to provide tactical support for the oppressed and defenseless rohingya community to defend themselves in order to survive. That being said, never mix politics with the business. That would be Indian thing to do, hence India is left out from Pakistan-Afghanistan transit and now CPEC. :D

Back
Top Bottom