What's new

Myanmar's Rohingya insurgency has links to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan: report

Wish Muslims in Burma luck, they need it. There will be no Muslims left in Burma after 10 years.

Burmese are smart people.

Keep in mind, & Don't worry

Muslims are all over the World, unfortunately in sleeping mode, When they'll awaken there will be no burma or burmeees on the World map.

No the opposite we are dumb.

Btw why do you want a genocide of Muslims?
Keep in mind, & Don't worry

Muslims are all over the World, unfortunately in sleeping mode, When they'll awaken there will be no burma or burmeees on the World map.

even no india on the map ... :super:

No the opposite we are dumb.

Btw why do you want a genocide of Muslims?

You are not dumb, intention are there perhaps the plan is not going well for some unknown reasons, when butcher like Modi is put to the PM seat, I wont call you lot dumb.

Why would I want genocide of Muslims or any other people? Its your comments that are giving impression that you are enjoying as to what is happening in Myanmar, that why I asked when are you starting your own schemes in India. You got a very qualified person at helm which master in such acts.

You are not dumb, intention are there perhaps the plan is not going well for some unknown reasons, when butcher like Modi is put to the PM seat, I wont call you lot dumb.

Why would I want genocide of Muslims or any other people? Its your comments that are giving impression that you are enjoying as to what is happening in Myanmar, that why I asked when are you starting your own schemes in India. You got a very qualified person at helm which master in such acts.
Don't feed the false flag troll.

thousands Rognigyas killed, tortured but no issue no concern raised by the champions of so-called humanity, & only 9 policemen and see the real face of hypocrites.

worst example of brutality

If the insurgency truly has its roots in Pakistan and KSA, then Burmese monkeys got a lot to worry about. Proud. :pakistan::smitten:

Good, train them and arm them. Let the monks pay the price, for too long they've slaughtered defenseless Rohingas. It must get expensive now.

ISI can also use Burmese assets to pain india in the North Eastern sector ;)

Hopefully things are considered thoroughly...

Back
Top Bottom