What's new

Myanmar naval chief visits India to strengthen bilateral maritime ties

Sure thing- provide a link for the details. Last I checked KH-35E is far superior to the Otomat Mk.2 for one. But please do enlighten us.

which Otomat Mk.2 block are you talking about ? anyway keep going :D

which Otomat Mk.2 block are you talking about ? anyway keep going :D

Even the Mk.2 block 4 variant pales in comparison to the UE variant which is the most likely bet for Burma. So continue- lets have those so called major deficiencies?

@BDforever although they are currently petitioning Russia for the Klub-S, that's what will bring the real pain. Add to that further training from the PN. Although at the moment I'd say that a BN sailor is far better than a Burmese one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even the Mk.2 block 4 variant pales in comparison to the UE variant which is the most likely bet for Burma. So continue- lets have those so called major deficiencies?

UE under development, KH35E has range of 130km where Otomat mk.2 block has range of 180-250km and yes keep going

@BDforever although they are currently petitioning Russia for the Klub-S, that's what will bring the real pain. Add to that further training from the PN. Although at the moment I'd say that a BN sailor is far better than a Burmese one.

Buying kilo sub does not create pain, depends on which kilo sub is buying, Like Su30mki and just su30 are not same.

UE under development, KH35E has range of 130km where Otomat mk.2 block has range of 180-250km and yes keep going

Otomat mk.2 (all variants) has a max range of 180 km not 180-250 km (oh wait 180 + became 250 now, just like 63km+ becomes 80km? :omghaha:)

Secondly the UE version has been specifically designed to replace the earlier variants in a one on one replacement scheme. So enjoy.

Buying kilo sub does not create pain, depends on which kilo sub is buying, Like Su30mki and just su30 are not same.

Velle Klub-S not Kilo sub. :cuckoo:

@BDforever Beside I doubt whether they have the cash to buy Kilos just yet. :P

Otomat mk.2 (all variants) has a max range of 180 km not 180-250 km (oh wait 180 + became 250 now, just like 63km+ becomes 80km? :omghaha:)

some where i read it has range between 180km to 250km, anyway still 180km>130km. Again UE is underdevelopment and Myanmar has E version.
Secondly the UE version has been specifically designed to replace the earlier variants in a one on one replacement scheme. So enjoy.

Velle Klub-S not Kilo sub. :cuckoo:

my bad, what is it then ?

@BDforever Beside I doubt whether they have the cash to buy Kilos just yet. :P

they have because they are spending 4% of their nominal GDP ($2.4 billion) like USA LOL

Myanmar approves $2.4 billion budget for military

http://www.asiadailywire.com/2013/03/myanmar-approve-2-4-billion-budget-for-military/

some where i read it has range between 180km to 250km, anyway still 180km>130km. Again UE is underdevelopment and Myanmar has E version.

my bad, what is it then ?

Dude? 3M-54 Klub! Beta tui shob shomaye kothai theke kichu podhe/dekhe ekhane hangama korish kintu link ta provide korish na. :angry:
Bhai, UE variant ta MLU level replacement and Burma could very well turn out to be the launch customers- either them or Vietnam which is already license producing the E variant.

Ar Kilo classer kotha ki kore ashlo ekhane? They're still stuck at 52 billion dollars last I checked- a decade away from procuring subs and all. BUT they are building their own ships- even frigates- that's a BIG thing. Bhai 2.4 billion is the total budget, oder base maintenance, salaries, fuel charges ki tui pay korbi if they go buy Kilos?:cuckoo:

Dude? 3M-54 Klub! Beta tui shob shomaye kothai theke kichu podhe/dekhe ekhane hangama korish kintu link ta provide korish na. :angry:
Bhai, UE variant ta MLU level replacement and Burma could very well turn out to be the launch customers- either them or Vietnam which is already license producing the E variant.

Ar Kilo classer kotha ki kore ashlo ekhane? They're still stuck at 52 billion dollars last I checked- a decade away from procuring subs and all. BUT they are building their own ships- even frigates- that's a BIG thing.

rag korish na bhai :kiss3: i really want Burma to spend like that so that their ecomony does more down :devil:
@Dillinger i really want 3M-54E in BN inventory :ashamed: that is better than c803 for submarine

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom