What's new

Myanmar naval chief visits India to strengthen bilateral maritime ties

http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=198410969_40_lakh_122_638lo.jpg#

This Urdu report says India plans to annihilate 4 mlln Burmese Muslims in collaboration with the Myanmar govt as part of their common agenda of ethnic cleansing of Muslims. Ethnic cleansing of Muslims is an identical goal of both Hindu India and Buddhist Burma.

Professional(in trolling):sarcastic:

Someone tell this nerd jerk that Burma & Myanmar is same!!!!

He is not updated since 1971:angel:

Someone tell this nerd jerk that Burma & Myanmar is same!!!!

Oye duffer, Myanmar is the name adopted by the Junta. The opposition and most foreign countries still call the country by the old name, Burma. The Muslims never call themselves Myanmar Muslims but Burmese Muslims.

We should also focus on a transit corridor to north-east through Mayanmar. We have a long history of mutual cooperation with Mayanmar, and they were never ungrateful to us.

Time to settle things with a different approach. :D

Fear of China and American pressure make India court Burma. Otherwise there are too many issues between the two. Nagas, border issues and Burma's reservations about the Indian tiranga flying over Andaman - Nicobar are some.

l2013072948366.jpg

http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=198410969_40_lakh_122_638lo.jpg#

This Urdu report says India plans to annihilate 4 mlln Burmese Muslims in collaboration with the Myanmar govt as part of their common agenda of ethnic cleansing of Muslims. Ethnic cleansing of Muslims is an identical goal of both Hindu India and Buddhist Burma.

My 2 pennies on this. If "Ethnic cleansing of Muslims" was really a goal of all Hindu's they wouldn't be close to 30% of the population. Whereas Hindus in B'desh have declined from around 14% to 9 %.
So who's cleansing who?

I can't speak about Burma neither do i care? I've seen enough videos of B'deshi Guards turning away Muslim refugee's though.
Save your mullah speak & indoctrination for your followers.

Fear of China and American pressure make India court Burma. Otherwise there are too many issues between the two. Nagas, border issues and Burma's reservations about the Indian tiranga flying over Andaman - Nicobar are some.

Don't worry....we know how to win friends and influence the people. :D

India's state-owned Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) has secured a contract to supply a number of
shipborne sensors to Myanmar, IHS Jane's understands.

A contract was signed in mid-January for the delivery of three sets of RAWL-02 Mk III L-band 2D
search radars,
which are licence-built versions of the Thales LW-08 radar, commercial-off-the-shelf
(COTS) navigation radars
, and a hull-mounted sonar system. The latter is likely to be the HUMSA system.
These are to be fitted to frigates under construction in Myanmar.

Myanmar has a frigate construction programme under way at its naval dockyard in Yangon. The first
of the 106 m-long frigates, UMS Aung Zeya (pennant number F11), is fitted with what appears to be
an older variant of the RAWL. A second hull, with a stealthy superstructure, was launched in September
2012 as UMS Kyan-Sit-Thar (F12).

The ship is undergoing outfitting, with completion slated for early 2014.

A third frigate is under construction at Sinmailik Naval Dockyard, Rangoon, according to Burmese sources.
Its keel-laying ceremony took place on 5 September 2010, and hull framing was largely complete by
February 2012. The BEL deal could mean a fourth frigate is on the way, and reports indicate eight frigates
are planned.

India's BEL signs sensor deal with Myanmar Navy - IHS Jane's 360

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...s-bel-systems-myanmars-frigate-programme.html

Wow 8 new frigates for Myanmar Navy, atleast 7 of them with low RCS features. And India is supplying
radars & sonars for them, while China supplies C-802/C-602 cruise missiles for them:tup:

Here is the F12 frigate: -

Myanmar+_Navy_stealth_frigate_.jpg

Go Myanmar !! You have full support of India & China.

Wow 8 new frigates for Myanmar Navy, atleast 7 of them with low RCS features. And India is supplying
radars & sonars for them, while China supplies C-802/C-602 cruise missiles for them:tup:

Here is the F12 frigate: -

Myanmar+_Navy_stealth_frigate_.jpg

Go Myanmar !! You have full support of India & China.

where are 8 new frigates ? :undecided: any way that ship has some lackings :)

i will not tell, just read about this F-12 frigate, you will get the answer :whistle:

Sure thing- provide a link for the details. Last I checked KH-35E is far superior to the Otomat Mk.2 for one. But please do enlighten us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom