What's new

Myanmar Nation unity government calls for Civil War

Yes Arakan was not part of Burma so what? Invasions were common back then and Burma rightfully conquered Arakan. If you think Burma should leave Arakan then you muslims should leave Turkey, Iran, North Africa because they have been conquered from different nations, white people should leave USA and Canada because they have been conquered from the native Americans.

Muslims settled in Arakan during the 1400s so what? We Buddhists are in Arakan since 5000 years and Arakan has some of the sacred Buddhist sites like the Mahamuni Buddha image.

Whether Rohingyas came to Myanmar 600 or 5000 years ago is meaningless.
When Myanmar was founded in 1948, you did not deny the citizenship of Rohingya people. When Myanmar established Rakhine state in 1974, you did not deny the legal residence right of Rohingya people. Therefore, Rohingyas are Burmese from any point of view.

I can't confirm the origin of Rohingya people, and Chinese data also show that there are two statements at the same time, maybe only the British know the real situation.
However, in any case, the current Myanmar government has no right to deny the rights of Rohingya people.
If you want to deny the origin of Rohingya people from the Pagan Dynasty, it also means that you do not recognize all Myanmar dynasties after the Pagan Dynasty. Are you going to return all non bagan territories? They also joined Myanmar after 1400s.

no s-400. 6 su-30. also 30 or so mig-29.

some old f-7 as well. And of course 16 planned jf-17.

Bangladesh should stand up anyway. Only when Bangladesh stands up first can other countries have reason to support you.
If Bangladesh says that Rohingyas have nothing to do with Bangladesh, what reason do other countries have to support Rohingyas and Bangladesh? At most, they blame Myanmar.

Is it useful for you to calculate weapons? Bangladesh cannot solve the problem by force.

Bangladesh should stand up anyway. Only when Bangladesh stands up first can other countries have reason to support you.
If Bangladesh says that Rohingyas have nothing to do with Bangladesh, what reason do other countries have to support Rohingyas and Bangladesh? At most, they blame Myanmar.

Is it useful for you to calculate weapons? Bangladesh cannot solve the problem by force.

bangladesh was sleeping for many years.

and then they got slapped and humiliated in 2017.

I hope they learned their lesson but who knows?

That's what I have been saying at times they shot down the solution themselves rather than building a conscious coalition to resolve this issue. In all honesty, the Rohingya would need their own autonomous region or separate country, based on the South Sudan model the blood is bad enough that both sides in Myanmar can't live together.

I am hearing they have S-400,SU-30 that's a OTT weapon for a country their size

Buying Su-30 and S-400 is one thing, knowing how to operate and launch those things requires a certain amount of training, expertise and intellect. Buying things in 3rd world countries are done for an over-riding reason, to line the pockets of dictators with percentage portions. In this case, the leadership of the Tatmadaw got quite enriched.

While I am sure Myanmarese are intelligent folks, what is the gap of actually understanding how these things work and how to put them to complete use? Training is far tougher to propagate than buying defence assets. I'd say the former is tougher to replenish too, as backfill.

Myanmarese buy a lot of things defence-wise, I remain unconvinced as to their knowledge of actual usage.

If their troops are being felled by the hundreds like Banana trees fighting with insurgents - I don't have a whole lot of trust on the level of training these Myanmarese troops have.

Ditto on airmen and missile operators' training.

I frequently see images of their soldiers walking around on flip-flops (rubber/plastic sandals). I mean - really?

Why can't Bangladesh come forward and negotiate frankly with Myanmar? You won't lose anything.

Bangladesh has negotiated multiple times every year. Myanmarese promised a lot, but they did not keep their promise. Bangladesh has even suggested posting independent third party (third country) observers in Arakan state (UN included) to which Myanmarese did not agree.

There has been absolutely no dearth of efforts on Bangladesh side.

When Myanmar was founded in 1948, you did not deny the citizenship of Rohingya people. When Myanmar established Rakhine state in 1974, you did not deny the legal residence right of Rohingya people. Therefore, Rohingyas are Burmese from any point of view.

I can't confirm the origin of Rohingya people, and Chinese data also show that there are two statements at the same time, maybe only the British know the real situation.
However, in any case, the current Myanmar government has no right to deny the rights of Rohingya people.
If you want to deny the origin of Rohingya people from the Pagan Dynasty, it also means that you do not recognize all Myanmar dynasties after the Pagan Dynasty. Are you going to return all non bagan territories? They also joined Myanmar after 1400s.
You Chinese are the biggest threat for Myanmar. Myanmar should first kick out the Chinese ambassador and cut ties with China before anything. You Chinese are the biggest backstabber of all times. Myanmar considered China to be an important ally but you guys backstabbed Myanmar my supplying weapons to insurgents and by supporting rohingyas.

Myanmar should join Israel, USA, India and Russia. They are far more reliable nation than China the professional backstabber.
I am hearing they have S-400,SU-30 that's a OTT weapon for a country their size
You are confusing SY-400 for S-400. Myanmar has SY-400 ballistic missiles not S-400 SAMs. Myanmar also bought T-90 tanks from Russia and will purchase SU-30 Sm2 after purchasing Su-30 Sme series.

You Chinese are the biggest threat for Myanmar. Myanmar should first kick out the Chinese ambassador and cut ties with China before anything. You Chinese are the biggest backstabber of all times. Myanmar considered China to be an important ally but you guys backstabbed Myanmar my supplying weapons to insurgents and by supporting rohingyas.

Myanmar should join Israel, USA, India and Russia. They are far more reliable nation than China the professional backstabber.

You are confusing SY-400 for S-400. Myanmar has SY-400 ballistic missiles not S-400 SAMs. Myanmar also bought T-90 tanks from Russia and will purchase SU-30 Sm2 after purchasing Su-30 Sme series.
Dude friendly advice days of west in Asia are dying

You'll be betting on a sinking ship (as far as Asia is concerned)

Maybe India is the only country that can support you

But you dreaming about west, this isn't 2000s anymore

It's China time atleast in Asia, unless you're a India or Russia

If China betrayed Myanmar, Myanmar now faces the harshest sanctions in the world. It was China that used its veto power to prevent sanctions.
China does not want to see a humanitarian disaster in Myanmar, so China vetoes sanctions. China also doesn't want the Rohingyas to be hurt, so it calls on the two countries to solve the problem through negotiation.
This is not betrayal, this is justice.

Last edited:

China is a selfish nation. Chinese influence can immediately turn a country into an impoverished nation. China made North Korea, Cambodia, Pakistan and other nations into a poor nation.

Whereas American influence is a blessing for a nation. South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia are rich even Pakistan before 1971 was richer because of USA.

And who are you to put the verdict that Myanmar should cut ties with China, you fake Buddhist
China is a selfish nation. Chinese influence can immediately turn a country into an impoverished nation. China made North Korea, Cambodia, Pakistan and other nations into a poor nation.

Whereas American influence is a blessing for a nation. South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia are rich even Pakistan before 1971 was richer because of USA.
Every nation is a selfish nation looking for their interest what wrong with it lol you fake Buddhist

LOL USA always betrays Pakistan, they used us and throw us in garbage when our job was done, for example in 65 war and as well as 71 war they banned us to import weapons from USA/WEST, and they need us because spying Soviet territory, we gave them Peshawar Air base lol Think before you posting, Does China want Pakistani Airbase/Port so far lol

And who are you to put the verdict that Myanmar should cut ties with China, you fake Buddhist

Every nation is a selfish nation looking for their interest what wrong with it lol you fake Buddhist
You being a Pakistani should know your own history. Why is Pakistan an extremely poor nation now? Its because you guys are under Chinese influence. The CPEC, Gwadar port all these are Chinese scams to suck money out of Pakistan.

Compare today's Pakistan with Pakistan during the 1950s and 1960s era and see the difference. Old presidents like Ayub Khan was a friend of USA and Pakistan had a better economy than India, a more liberal society and a better military. Pakistan was even better than South Korea and Malaysia.

Pakistan will become like Pol Pot governed Cambodia and Kim dynasty ruled North Korea if it remains with China.

You being a Pakistani should know your own history. Why is Pakistan an extremely poor nation now? Its because you guys are under Chinese influence. The CPEC, Gwadar port all these are Chinese scams to suck money out of Pakistan.

Compare today's Pakistan with Pakistan during the 1950s and 1960s era and see the difference. Old presidents like Ayub Khan was a friend of USA and Pakistan had a better economy than India, a more liberal society and a better military. Pakistan was even better than South Korea and Malaysia.

Pakistan will become like Pol Pot governed Cambodia and Kim dynasty ruled North Korea if it remains with China.
LOL this not the reason you fool, Our Corrupts politician eats all the funds of everything

Back
Top Bottom