What's new

Myanmar largest Indian aid recipient after Afghanistan

still not answering :pop:

i just did dude it means you post non sense and we don't reply
its called silence treatment

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Ok indians im off got to go now i finished playing with you and im going to play with a three year old and a two year old sons of mione and i am incredibly sure i will get more logic and reason from them bye

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:woot:

Ok indians im off got to go now i finished playing with you and im going to play with a three year old and a two year old sons of mione and i am incredibly sure i will get more logic and reason from them bye

why are you telling us with whom you gonna play ?? :what:

Indian media will be the last source inclined to exaggerate the ground realities in India.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indian media will be the last source inclined to exaggerate the ground realities in India.

dude and fellow pakistanis we agree there is great poverty in INDIA but its absolutely funny to see pakistanis mock us
Look at pakistan before ridiculing us that is what we are saying

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont think so if they are like you then.........

im glad U Finally found some one you could match Ur superior intellect with .......:wave::wave:

WJ, dont hide behind statistics and post offtopic videos. The number of poor has increased but as a percentage of total population, poverty is dropping at a phenomenal rate.

I expect better from you ! ;)

WJ, dont hide behind statistics and post offtopic videos. The number of poor has increased but as a percentage of total population, poverty is dropping at a phenomenal rate.

you think they don't know!!!!

My wi fi system is all muddled up, some of my posts aren't beaming through...continue with your debate.

like we give education to African students?

Apart from that you know, start making the power plants, dams, roads, expressways (similar to Delhi-Gurgaon etc), bridges, help in medical education and training for emergency situation, encourage Burmese to attend exchange programs with Indian medical students, train their national disaster rescue teams etc.

This is one thing I like about Chinese; they just don't give cash, they actually ensure that it is used. Of course it goes back into their own pockets but at least the structure and roads and all is there in place. We could emulate that with the modification that we'd let Burmese workers work on the project with our experts' recommendations rather than snatching their locals' jobs.

Back
Top Bottom