What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

Money
Money
Money

LOL ... that's for sure, who doesn't love money!

On top of that,
1) Closer politico-defence tie with Myanmar (hence more dialogue on common challenges)
2) Established credential, and experience in defence exports. There are still many potential buyers to pitch.
3) Expanded industrial base & supply chain
These are all added benefits!

Congrat again! I am happy for every achievements made by our bros!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Where is that guy from myanmer who was saying JF 17 is junk and he was praying that it wasn't myanmer
mustve committed harakiri by now ... granted he has any ounce of self respect

Pakistan, NK and Myanmar are few of the nations which are completely in block with China...So it is China factor that infleunced Myanmar to buy it...But none the less, it is a good achivement from Pakistan too...It is a great feeling to see your technology baby is bought by some one else...Congrats Pakistan scientist who work and developed such aircraft..
A the moment India is in no place to offer the Tejas mk 2...Had it been in a position then your comment would have been very different.

At least I am looking forward to see the two aircraft contending for the same export order... That is going to be real treat...:-)

What ever people say about this deal in the end Pakistan is getting money and thats good enough

what happened to Islamic Brotherhood ? i am 100% sure Burma will use these fighter planes to kill Muslims

Burma isn't or wont carpet bomb their cities to kill Muslims. It's the Buddhists backed by the LEAs which are causing havoc in the country.

Take this Haseena.

Love: Horus
What about me ? :( ODI, t20 harne ke baad itna gossa :fie:

BD as of now is a hostile country and will be treated as so, all weapons sales against BD must be approved asap, i say put in a few nukes asap, babur and raad nuke tipped must be supplied...
you know we have both china and russia in hand :whistle:

Great News..It'll force BD to buy something..
its coming ;) within 2 years :buba_phone: :jester: myanmar uses 33% of its national budget for defence, it will collapse if it compete with BD in arms race LOL

FYI: Myanmar defence budget 2.5 billion (33% of National Budget)
Bangladesh defence budget 2.4 billion (6% of national Budget)

Great news. This was waiting to happen, more countries will follow suit.

Hopefully, the funds will be used to further enhance the JF-17 blocks to make it more advanced and cheaper.

Great news. This was waiting to happen, more countries will follow suit.

Hopefully, the funds will be used to further enhance the JF-17 blocks to make it more advanced and cheaper.

Great news, but the source is "Dunya News". I would prefer a more robust source first before congratulating.

Back
Top Bottom