What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

Good platform for Myanmar to bomb unwanted terrorists...

from where? Madarassa?

Nope. I never studied at Dar ul uloom Deoband in India.

Anyways. If Kashmir is not a disputed territory then what are UN military observers are doing in Kashmir?

UNMOGIP Background - United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan

UN-Kashmir-368x250.jpg

Awwww, you believe more in India than us. :rofl:

No believe. We just know your "aukat" very well. :)

After joining SCO you will find it difficult to sustain this position. You might face embarrassment every time India raising this issue in front of your all weather friend and your very recent ex-super-power friend.
Btw Kashmir is an integral part of India. How much Pakistan may wish, its main agony is, legally it can't even pass a resolution in its Parliament to claim sovereignty over Kashmir till such time whole of Kashmir is an integral part of India. But Indians are generous in letting you enjoy the beauty of Azad Kashmir for the time being.:D
Completly speechless on your nonsense.
Get mature plz. And stop dreaming of capturing azad kashmir.
By the way i like when indians say Azad Kashmir.

Attachments

• 1436455961019.jpg
    1436455961019.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 48
Sorry I am not gonna cry...I thought you are saying Pakistan contributed 58% in design....you enjoy your money..
of course a good investment pays... you are a baniya you should know...

Islamic Brotherhood is there. In fact this deal would strengthen it. With sale of JFT we have a leverage on Myanmar govt and can use it to ask them to treat Rohingya muslims in a better manner

Pakistan's policy in Afghanistan has caused deaths of million Muslims and also several million refugees. We should ask for fair treatment of Mynamar Rohingya Muslims. Pakistan itself needs needs JF-17 to replace its obsolete fighters and exports does not make sense.

288360_90984260.jpg

Myanmar became the first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan, agreement signed
ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News) – Myanmar has become the first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighting jets from Pakistan. It will buy 16 jets in the first phase while Pakistan is interested in selling over 2 dozen jets, reported Dunya News on Thursday.

According to the agreement, Pakistan will provide services for looking after the jets as well. Both the countries had started talks on purchase of these jets in March. Sources told that negotiations are being held with other countries as well for the sale of JF-17 Thunder jets.

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan | Pakistan | Dunya News
@Horus @WebMaster @Oscar @Gufi @WAJsal @TankMan @Manticore @syedali73 @antibody @Icarus @balixd @AUSTERLITZ

So the news finally unfold, it's Myanmar Air Force.
A key milestone in defence industry. Congrats to Pakistani bros!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistan's policy in Afghanistan has caused deaths of million Muslims and also several million refugees. We should ask for fair treatment of Mynamar Rohingya Muslims. Pakistan itself needs needs JF-17 to replace its obsolete fighters and exports does not make sense.

Pakistan's policy towards Afghanistan was due to hostility of Afghanistan towards Pakistan. A more friendly Afghanistan and our policy would be more even better with them. As for exporting JFT. It makes perfect sense. With time production facility would be improved. China can also play its part in production so it makes all sense.

guys any other source than this?
because it was the same urdu media that reported about Sri Lanka :P
so i'll wait for some official confirmation this time.
however from some previous reports i had a hint that first buyer is Myanmar ;)

what happened to Islamic Brotherhood ? i am 100% sure Burma will use these fighter planes to kill Muslims
I am 100% sure you are full of nonsense
why should a country use a Jet fighter to kill people on the ground? a gunship helicopter will do a better job.

Islamic brotherhood is currently fasting in the month of Ramadan and is being expressed fully in Iraq and Syria

how you feeling by the way ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom