What's new

Myanmar economy losing momentum, IMF warns

The home minister, defence minister and many other ministry is still run by the military and you are telling me that Myanmar is not a quasi military state?
and name the other ministries what u means ? please correct first ur flag.

@Buddhistforlife,
You are enigmatic character!! Even till last night I knew that you are not Bangladeshi and now saying that you are from CTG! BTW if you are Bangladeshi, why do you not know the political complexity in Bangladesh ( mullah and Israel stuff in another thread ) ? Or was it trolling too?

অফ টপিক : আপনি কি বুঝেন না যে সেকুলার বলেই আওয়ামী লীগের কিছু ডিজ অ্যাডভান্টেজ আছে এখনো? বিএনপি আর জামাত গ্যাং যে এটা কে ইসু করবে আর সাথে বর্তমানে লীগের জানি দোস্ত দেওবন্দী রা যে দল ত্যাগ করে ফতোয়াবাজি শুরু করবে, সেটা কি ভাল হবে?
ক্ষমতায় থাকতে হলে ( আর জামাত গ্যাং আবার ক্ষমতায় আসলে সবচেয়ে বিপদে পড়বে সংখ্যা লঘুরা এটাও আপনার না জনার কথা না!) দেওবন্দী দের ( যারা সাধারন মানুষের কাছে লীগকে অলিখিত ভাবে ধর্মীয় বৈধতা দিয়েছে ; বিএনপি জামাতের কাফের কাফের ফবে আর কাজ হয়না এদের সাথে প্রেম আছে বলেই, সধারন বাংগালী যে আবাল, এইটা তো অজানা নয় কারো!) আপাতত চটাতে পারবে না সরকার, এটা তো প্রাপ্তবয়স্ক সব লোকেরই বুঝার কথা!

This is perplexing. AL got some ultra anti nationals in their ranks, like shomi bhatti etc and conservatives like deobandis in their ranks. Though the deobandis one seems like enforced one. Not a natural love but becharas are happy with whatever they got, instead of getting more beating. Years ago I started to advocate deobandis' usefulness to keep the jei at bay. Deobandis have little expectation, and can be bend forward as nation desires. But jei not easy one. I left advocating AL when the shomi bhatti like people started to become active. I never desired that. The guy in question here seems to be a barua. I always known baruas are useful people for BD, by personal interaction. Seems like man triggered by hindutva mouthpieces and some BD people.

This is perplexing. AL got some ultra anti nationals in their ranks, like shomi bhatti etc and conservatives like deobandis in their ranks. Though the deobandis one seems like enforced one. Not a natural love but becharas are happy with whatever they got, instead of getting more beating. Years ago I started to advocate deobandis' usefulness to keep the jei at bay. Deobandis have little expectation, and can be bend forward as nation desires. But jei not easy one. I left advocating AL when the shomi bhatti like people started to become active. I never desired that. The guy in question here seems to be a barua. I always known baruas are useful people for BD, by personal interaction. Seems like man triggered by hindutva mouthpieces and some BD people.
Nope. I'm a tribal Marma. Marmas are Arakanese people and can be found in both Bangladesh and Myanmar.

Listen BAL and BNP is not so different. Destruction of Hindu temple happened during both BNP and BAL tenure, even when it comes to land grabbing, BAL is a bigger culprit than BNP. It's like people saying that modi is anti Muslim but don't realise that Babri masjid and anti Sikh riots both happened when Congress was ruling India.

But if Jamaat e Islami comes to power then Hindus will suffer badly as Jamaat e Islami considers Hindus as their worst enemy.

Who is this Shomi Bhatti - bhai?

Yes deobandis have few demand I admit . But if you want to normalize relationship with israel, they will not take it easily . They are basically pious and fundamentalist folks , they will not tolerate such act .

jamat however is totally different stuff we all know this . Jamat needs only one issue and one weak point (সুচ হয়ে ঢুকে ফাল হয়ে বেরুবার জন্য) of govt . We must not forget that the militancy of 2013-2015 led by khaleda zia was actually based on jamat shibir. BNP never had such capability m jamat acted as foot soldier and created the real mass .

Now it looks that jamat is tamed by govt, but it's eye washing IMHO , because if the militant snake got a slight clue they will raise hood again and will spew poison . The terrorists will never get vote , but they have their patron ; the witch Khaleda and her son Tareq , so before taming them if Jamat is given any chance ( mistakenly ) , they will not only raise hood but will spew venom and bangladesh will be in trouble again because although Bangladeshi folks will not vote for Jamat , but they will surely vote for their Pirane pira sahiban ( self claimed though ; in reality she never had any relation to islam , but boloder baccha bolod Bangladeshis do not understand that because of anti Al political cult) , and then it will be chaos again .

That's the reason I do not think that govt will take any risk , as Bangladeshis are under heavy influence of non political religious leaders like Deobandis . We can not overlook it .

And about shomi bhatti ? Did you mean Masuda bhatti and Shomi kaisar ? If yes then I must say that those parasites will not dominate AL in future . Such process is already started .

But If this shomi bhatti is another one , then I do not know who is this !

Nope. I'm a tribal Marma. Marmas are Arakanese people and can be found in both Bangladesh and Myanmar.

Listen BAL and BNP is not so different. Destruction of Hindu temple happened during both BNP and BAL tenure, even when it comes to land grabbing, BAL is a bigger culprit than BNP. It's like people saying that modi is anti Muslim but don't realise that Babri masjid and anti Sikh riots both happened when Congress was ruling India.
Indeed they are different , do not act as over smart individual ( it's actually a disease of our folks to blame both side equally to create balance ; and that's why they are always fuc.ked up) You have no idea what was happening under curtain .

Yes I admit that during AL time there were few oppression too , but all are isolated cases , not the well organized cases like BNP jamat rule of 2001-2006 , not talking about 1991-1996 BNP regime though , as this party was not militant that time .

But if Jamaat e Islami comes to power then Hindus will suffer badly as Jamaat e Islami considers Hindus as their worst enemy.

Right , finally a fruitful remark ,thanks for that .

Last edited:
Yes deobandis have few demand I admit . But if you want to normalize relationship with israel, they will not take it easily . They are basically pious and fundamentalist folks , they will not tolerate such act .

jamat however is totally different stuff we all know this . Jamat needs only one issue and one weak point (সুচ হয়ে ঢুকে ফাল হয়ে বেরুবার জন্য) of govt . We must not forget that the militancy of 2013-2015 led by khaleda zia was actually based on jamat shibir. BNP never had such capability m jamat acted as foot soldier and created the real mass .

Now it looks that jamat is tamed by govt, but it's eye washing IMHO , because if the militant snake got a slight clue they will raise hood again and will spew poison . The terrorists will never get vote , but they have their patron ; the witch Khaleda and her son Tareq , so before taming them if Jamat is given any chance ( mistakenly ) , they will not only raise hood but will spew venom and bangladesh will be in trouble again because although Bangladeshi folks will not vote for Jamat , but they will surely vote for their Pirane pira sahiban ( self claimed though ; in reality she never had any relation to islam , but boloder baccha bolod Bangladeshis do not understand that because of anti Al political cult) , and then it will be chaos again .

That's the reason I do not think that govt will take any risk , as Bangladeshis are under heavy influence of non political religious leaders like Deobandis . We can not overlook it .

And about shomi bhatti ? Did you mean Masuda bhatti and Shomi kaisar ? If yes then I must say that those parasites will not dominate AL in future . Such process is already started .

But If this shomi bhatti is another one , then I do not know hwo is thgis !

Indeed they are different , do not act as over smart individual ( it's actually a disease of our folks to blame both side equally to create balance ; and that's why they are always fuc.ked up) You have no idea what was happening under curtain .

Yes I admit that during AL time there were few oppression too , but all are isolated cases , not the well organized cases like BNP jamat rule of 2001-2006 , not talking about 1991-1996 BNP regime though , asthis party was not militant that time .

Right , finally a fruitful remark ,thanks for that .
True but tbh right wing political parties in each and every country tends to be harsh towards minorities. It's the same everywhere be it India, USA, Europe. I won't say Myanmar because it is a apartheid state.

However I believe BNP is getting a bad name is because of their alliance with Jamaat e Islami. This is the main reason why BNP is called an extremist, anti liberation party who do not believe in the sovereignty of Bangladesh.

True but tbh right wing political parties in each and every country tends to be harsh towards minorities. It's the same everywhere be it India, USA, Europe. I won't say Myanmar because it is a apartheid state.
I would say middle right wingers are good like once BNP was middle right wing (মধ্য ডান), once AL was middle right winger too. However later leftist intentionally entered to destabilized AL. Finally they ( AL) are in process of minus them( leftist).
However such middle right wingers are actually secular in subcontinent ( specially Bangladesh) standard, as we know that here secular politics not as out from religion, but it's for freedom of religion.
However I believe BNP is getting a bad name is because of their alliance with Jamaat e Islami. This is the main reason why BNP is called an extremist, anti liberation party who do not believe in the sovereignty of Bangladesh.
Indeed, but those retards (BNP) are actually responsible for this. Is jamat forcing BNP to to allied with them? No right?

The real problem of BNP is not jamat, but the real problem for BNP is its bloody leadership. Extreme power hunger of this fu.cking witch and her thief son is the cause of real disaster for Bangladesh and it's democratic atmosphere.

So the reality is if jamat is terrorist, then BNP leadership ( mother and son) are the patron of this terrorism! So now you decide who is actually the threat for BNP and for democracy of Bangladesh!

Still if anyone uncompromisingly want the damn democracy ( that actually became an un compromised cult like culture) even in this vulnerable time of Bangladesh and want Jamati terrorists in power, I would not call them as the friends of Bangladesh!

Let the terrorists ( jamat) and their patron ( mother and son) to be doomed forever, then we will think of the democratic society again !

But If this shomi bhatti is another one , then I do not know hwo is thgis !
Its okay, you were correct in their names. I dont like to pronounce them properly. I have total disgast for these BD media hags. Jei is weaken recently, but I dont feel now to be on same tone regarding jei as I was previously on same page with AL. I've met better people there too. You can check, I left my analysis regarding BD leftists in central and south asia section under Indian Election Results thread 28th page.

Who is this Shomi Bhatti - bhai?

Its okay, you were correct in their names. I dont like to pronounce them properly. I have total disgast for these BD media hags. Jei is weaken recently, but I dont feel now to be on same tone regarding jei as I was previously on same page with AL. I've met better people there too. You can check, I left my analysis regarding BD leftists in central and south asia section under Indian Election Results thread 28th page.
I think it's better we leave the neverending political debate concerning Bangladesh in this thread. Let's focus on the condition of rohingyas.

IMF forecast for a gloomy MM economy. But, Toyota Company has decided to build a factory there. Read the excerpt below. Nissan Company has also bought land there to produce cars. MM import of motor vehicles at present is a little lower than BD. Yet, two big Japanese companies chose MM when our ministers are competing with each other in forecasting a very high per capita GDP. I wonder, how this GDP thing will be materialized unless industries are built in the country.

"Toyota
Motor has decided to build an assembly plant in Myanmar, which is sometimes called Asia's last frontier due to its high growth potential. Car sales are expected to grow in the country, which has more than 50 million people and an expanding economy".

Last edited:
Embrace BD as your country and BD will embrace you.
Look what I found in Wikipedia. There is a section where it describes the persecution of tribal Buddhists in Bangladesh. Don't know how true is it but plzz check-

In Bangladesh, the persecution of the indigenous tribes of the Chittagong Hill Tractssuch as the Chakma, Marma, Tripura and others who are mainly Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, and Animists, has been described as genocidal.[97][98][99][100][101] The Chittagong Hill Tracts are located bordering India, Myanmar and the Bay of Bengal, and is the home to 500,000 indigenous people. The perpetrators of are the Bangladeshi military and the Bengali Muslim settlers, who together have burned down Buddhist and Hindu temples, killed many Chakmas, and carried out a policy of gang-rape against the indigenous people. There are also accusations of Chakmas being forced to convert to Islam, many of them children who have been abducted for this purpose. The conflict started soon after Bangladeshi independence in 1972 when the Constitution imposed Bengali as the sole official language, Islam as the state religion - with no cultural or linguistic rights to minority populations. Subsequently, the government encouraged and sponsored massive settlement by Bangladeshis in region, which changed the demographics from 98 percent indigenous in 1971 to fifty percent by 2000. The government allocated a full third of the Bangladeshi military to the region to support the settlers, sparking a protracted guerilla war between Hill tribes and the military.[98] During this conflict which officially ended in 1997, and in the subsequent period, a large number of human rights violations against the indigenous peoples have been reported, with violence against indigenous women being particularly extreme.[102][103]

During the 2012 Ramu violence a 25,000-strong mob set fire to at least five temples and dozens of homes throughout the town and surrounding villages after seeing the picture, which they claimed was posted by Uttam Barua, a local Buddhist man, AFP reported.[104]

Bengali settlers and soldiers have raped native Jumma (Chakma) women "with impunity" with the Bangladeshi security forces doing little to protect the Jummas and instead assisting the rapists and settlers.[105] The settlers are Muslims.[106] The Karuna Bihar Buddhist temple was attacked by Bengali settlers.[107]

IndiaEdit
The Ladakh Buddhist Association has said: "There is a deliberate and organised design to convert Kargil's Buddhists to Islam. In the last four years, about 50 girls and married women with children were taken and converted from village Wakha alone. If this continues unchecked, we fear that Buddhists will be wiped out from Ladakh in the next two decades or so. Anyone objecting to such allurement and conversions is harassed."[108][109]

MaldivesEdit
Main articles: Buddhism in the Maldives and National Museum (Maldives)
The destruction of the Buddhist artifacts by Islamists took place on the day in which Mohamed Nasheed was toppled as President in a coup.[110]

Buddhist antiquities were obliterated by Islamist radicals in the National Museum.[111]The Museum was stormed by Islamists who destroyed the Buddhist artifacts.[112][113]

The non Muslim artifacts of Buddhist provenance were specifically singled out by the attackers.[114] The destruction was caught on camera.[115]

Most of Maldive's Buddhist physical history was obliterated.[116]

Hindu artifacts were also targeted for obliteration and the actions have been compared to the attacks on the Buddhas of Bamiyan by the Taliban.[117][118][119]

7 February 2012 was the date of the anti-Buddhist attack by the Islamists.[120]

Shouldn't this thread be on China Far East section?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom