What's new

Myanmar economy losing momentum, IMF warns

I could imagine.. If there is no viable income source like oil, industry or agriculture then military dictators can easily turn to drug business. Even CIA runs a global network for drug smuggling
Actually majority of the people in Myanmar are very violent, jealous and extremist in nature. The biggest blunder was when the tamils and chinese who shaped the Burmese economy back in 1940s were expelled. It was a huge mistake. That mistake halted industrialization of the Burmese society.

Actually majority of the people in Myanmar are very violent, jealous and extremist in nature. The biggest blunder was when the tamils and chinese who shaped the Burmese economy back in 1940s were expelled. It was a huge mistake. That mistake halted industrialization of the Burmese society.

Can I ask if you are Barman?

I'm neither Burmese or Nepali. But I'm a Buddhist that's for sure. And I'm not interested in sharing my nationality.

In this forum, you cannot have false flags.
This is a major violation of forum rules.
I suggest you get your flags corrected.

এখন আমার মনে আর কোন সন্দেহ নাই যে আপনিই সেই আমাদের বিখ্যাত Ordinary Genious ওরফে Flynn Swagmire. ভাই এইবার একটু সাবধানে চইলেন। থার্ড টাইম আবার ব্যান খাইয়েন না । :D
অইটা আমার হাফ সিলেটি ভাই ছিলো। এখনো আছে এই ফোরামে। হারামজাদা সেই লেভেলের মাথা পাতলা আর আমারে সেই লেভেলে কপি করতো! :D

Listen, Myanmar was never a banana state considering the resources it has however 95% of the money goes into the pockets of the stupid army. The Burmese military is the biggest obstacle for which the country is not developing. The army is more interested in buying weapons and waging wars rather than developing the economy and infrastructure. Myanmar needs to be a democratic state with Buddhism as state religion to prosper.

Can u have any proof for what u said ? Army must be interested in buying weapons instead of developing economy. it's their job. Developing economy and infrastructure is a job for civilian gov. Army role in this regards is to guard the developments what gov is doing. And if u're not Myanmar , please correct ur flag. thanks u. Moreover , i dont agree the last one u claimed. No need to be Buddhism as state religion to prosper. Myanmar already have multiple religions and it's already become part of the beautiful culture of Myanmar. should not destroy it..

Can u have any proof for what u said ? Army must be interested in buying weapons instead of developing economy. it's their job. Developing economy and infrastructure is a job for civilian gov. Army role in this regards is to guard the developments what gov is doing. And if u're not Myanmar , please correct ur flag. thanks u. Moreover , i dont agree the last one u claimed. No need to be Buddhism as state religion to prosper. Myanmar already have multiple religions and it's already become part of the beautiful culture of Myanmar. should not destroy it..
I am not saying multiple religions cannot exist or should not have rights as citizens but Buddhism should be given a special place in the constitution. Myanmar is a Buddhist country and should uphold it's Buddhist heritage. Having a state religion is not even discriminatory. Your neighbour Bangladesh has Islam as state religion but there are Hindus, Buddhists and Christians who have all the rights as citizens and wesak is a public holiday in Bangladesh.

Lol since when Myanmar had a civilian government? Your country is ruled by the army. Myanmar is still a quasi military state if not a completely military run state

I am not saying multiple religions cannot exist or should not have rights as citizens but Buddhism should be given a special place in the constitution. Myanmar is a Buddhist country and should uphold it's Buddhist heritage. Having a state religion is not even discriminatory. Your neighbour Bangladesh has Islam as state religion but there are Hindus, Buddhists and Christians who have all the rights as citizens and wesak is a public holiday in Bangladesh.

Lol since when Myanmar had a civilian government? Your country is ruled by the army. Myanmar is still a quasi military state if not a completely military run state

Which country are you from then?

Then why is he showing MM flag? Ajeeb!

We have equal rights for all citizens of all religions in BD, what's his problem?

He used to bad mouth Bangladesh earlier, was banned for long time. Now resurfaced with changed flag.

He can be a hindu shanghi from India as well using a different religion based on this post. He is extremely anti muslum.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/many-houses-torched-in-rangamati.499660/page-3#post-10642234
Lolz listen I pointed out the faults of people of every religions, but yes I wrote more on the actions of Muslims it's because of valid reasons.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/boyf...re-hanging-her-fr.614925/page-4#post-11440084

See the thread above. I criticised India in that thread

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hefa...ed-as-non-muslims.614153/page-7#post-11441491

Also see this thread. I said good things about Bangladesh in this thread.

I am pretty neutral unlike many members of this forum.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom