What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

So a citizen of a country protecting it's military had become a bad thing?
At the end of the day every inch the sovereignty of the county is being protected till this day from all degenarates.
Leave him. Bro he had already shown his negative attitude to Myanmar since last 5 years ago and it will never change. He think he knows everything by reading articles of an author who never been to conflict area or even Myanmar writing for the sake of western funds.

Can you guys post pics of Myanmar armys standard weapons/rifles? Im very interested but cant find much info.

Not at all Myanmar ranks 4th in ASEAN after Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand.
May be this year. This year Myanmar is 35 overall. Last year Myanmar was at 37 or 38. As I told you, I did not see the latest rankings.

Leave him. Bro he had already shown his negative attitude to Myanmar since last 5 years ago and it will never change. He think he knows everything by reading articles of an author who never been to conflict area or even Myanmar writing for the sake of western funds.
Maybe try reading the link before you humiliate yourself.

And what particular pathologies underlie the Tatmadaw’s dismal proclivity for disproportionate violence and deliberate targeting of civilians, or what one Yangon-based foreign military officer once described to this writer as “counterinsurgency out of the Stone Age”?

https://asiatimes.com/2019/12/understanding-the-myanmar-militarys-genocidal-mind/

I don't need to read an article because I ALREADY KNOW FROM YOU PEOPLE the actual state of the Tatmadaw. Everytime I see this thread I can't help but laugh.

You guys are so brainwashed by the military it's almost sad. The only difference between you guys and the Jim Jones cult is that you haven't drink your "kool-aid" yet.

May be this year. This year Myanmar is 35 overall. Last year Myanmar was at 37 or 38. As I told you, I did not see the latest rankings.
Myanmar has been 4th in ASEAN for a long time.

Maybe try reading the link before you humiliate yourself.

And what particular pathologies underlie the Tatmadaw’s dismal proclivity for disproportionate violence and deliberate targeting of civilians, or what one Yangon-based foreign military officer once described to this writer as “counterinsurgency out of the Stone Age”?

https://asiatimes.com/2019/12/understanding-the-myanmar-militarys-genocidal-mind/

I don't need to read an article because I ALREADY KNOW FROM YOU PEOPLE the actual state of the Tatmadaw. Everytime I see this thread I can't help but laugh.

You guys are so brainwashed by the military it's almost sad. The only difference between you guys and the Jim Jones cult is that you haven't drink your "kool-aid" yet.
You do realize that we are just Military enthusiastic who enjoy posting about our military. We do not care to compare with other forum members who sometimes speak of fantasy. we do not over exaggerate things about our military equipment, unlike some certain members on PDF. If you think we are brainwashed then You have not seen how brainwashed some members of other forums are. We do not want to compare dick size with other members we just want to post about military development. So if you have nothing of interest for this forum to care for bugger off.

lol from where ? dont be pretended like ur know everything. yes. every time I see ur posts I also laugh out loud. like this brainwashed guy is again pretending he know everything. but sad i cant help u. lol

lol from where ? dont be pretended like ur know everything. yes. every time I see ur posts I also laugh out loud. like this brainwashed guy is again pretending he know everything. but sad i cant help u. lol
This Rigwin guy is either a Malaysian or Indonesian who is mad about Rohingya.

I know our boys are issued Kevlar vests and helmets with new uniforms. Why is it that every combat footage or photo I see from the frontline, it’s guys in Manchester United tees and shorts without Kevlar vests and sometimes no helmets.

can someone prove me wrong and tell me this is no longer the case? We can’t have a standard professional army dream when we can’t even keep up our fucking appearances.

also where are the 300 BTRs and armoured vehicles that we have in inventory? Where’s all the SPGs or even artillery batteries when we are fighting against the insurgents? Where’s the transport helicopters to Ensure supply lines and medevacs?

please really give me some hope that we didn’t just buy this equipment for the sake of buying them. Please tell me we didn’t spent millions of dollars just for them to collect dust.

also why is the DI products look so outdated half the time? Sure it does a good job especially with the new MA rifles. But what about the Kevlar vests? The boots, the uniforms? The bags?There’s countless examples that u can simply search online if u can’t find inspiration

if u want to see how other people make them then we have a fucking factory from Yakeda making military items.

even private shops and military surplus stores are able to sew better looking items in then the DI. Please tell me we have items in the works to maintain our pride and dignity.

we are already the joke of ASEAN due to how our troops look like they came straight out of the first gulf war. Or even worse, looks like jihadists in the Middle East. Hell, they are probably better equipped in terms of personal gear.

please tell me this is gonna change. I’m just sick and tired of fuckers from other countries putting us down due to how our troops look

I know our boys are issued Kevlar vests and helmets with new uniforms. Why is it that every combat footage or photo I see from the frontline, it’s guys in Manchester United tees and shorts without Kevlar vests and sometimes no helmets.

can someone prove me wrong and tell me this is no longer the case? We can’t have a standard professional army dream when we can’t even keep up our fucking appearances.

also where are the 300 BTRs and armoured vehicles that we have in inventory? Where’s all the SPGs or even artillery batteries when we are fighting against the insurgents? Where’s the transport helicopters to Ensure supply lines and medevacs?

please really give me some hope that we didn’t just buy this equipment for the sake of buying them. Please tell me we didn’t spent millions of dollars just for them to collect dust.

also why is the DI products look so outdated half the time? Sure it does a good job especially with the new MA rifles. But what about the Kevlar vests? The boots, the uniforms? The bags?There’s countless examples that u can simply search online if u can’t find inspiration

if u want to see how other people make them then we have a fucking factory from Yakeda making military items.

even private shops and military surplus stores are able to sew better looking items in then the DI. Please tell me we have items in the works to maintain our pride and dignity.

we are already the joke of ASEAN due to how our troops look like they came straight out of the first gulf war. Or even worse, looks like jihadists in the Middle East. Hell, they are probably better equipped in terms of personal gear.

please tell me this is gonna change. I’m just sick and tired of fuckers from other countries putting us down due to how our troops look
I think Myanmar is giving too much attention on Navy and Air force. The army needs some love. Too many equipments are needed to be replaced in the army.

Can you guys post pics of Myanmar armys standard weapons/rifles? Im very interested but cant find much info.

We have 4 types of standard rifles called MA series. like MA- 1, MA- 2,MA- 3 and MA- 4 etc.
May be this ref can help u for understanding the naming system of the rifles. In fact, this ref was already posted at the first pages of this forum. So I do not elaborate more. U can check for more.
image.jpg

mmmilitary-MA-4-2a.jpg

MA-2_Mk.I.png

num.png

It was modifying over the last 5 years. the modified one MA-2.
image (1).jpg

Now, MA series have been shifted to completely new generation called MA series mk2. Hope to issue in coming years.

93169911_2488147511497024_1685408530602917888_o.jpg

93350672_2488149321496843_6933808203528404992_o.jpg

93352146_2488149254830183_1127160874880991232_o.jpg

92480406_2488149114830197_5525426042770030592_o.jpg

Why is it that every combat footage or photo I see from the frontline, it’s guys in Manchester United tees and shorts without Kevlar vests and sometimes no helmets.
For uniforms, media focus to get that kind of photos. It could be news that can cover as ျခစားေနေသာ အဘမ်ား stories.
secondly, အၾကာၾကီး ၀တ္ရရင္ အဆင္မေျပဘူး ၾကားတယ္။ က်ည္ကာကကလည္း ေလးေနတုန္းပဲ။ ျပီးေတာ့ ေတာထဲ အၾကားၾကီး ပစ္ထားတာဆိုေတာ့ ေပါ့ပါးတာပဲ ေရြးၾကေတာ့တာ။ အေမရိကန္ေတြလဲ ေတာထဲ ၆လ ၁ ႏွစ္ ထားခံရရင္ အာ့ပုံ ေပါာက္လာမွာပဲ။ အဓိကက တပ္ကို ေထာက္ပို့ ေသခ်ာလုပ္ဖို့နဲ့ တပ္ေတြ ေသခ်ာလဲလွယ္နိုင္ဖို့ လိုတာ။

BTR is not compatible for road of arakan. too large. SPH is using in the fight with AA. Transport choppers are also using for supplies. Army just dont disclose not to get more pressure. They also try to use MLRS but that news spreads out via many so-called rohingya lobbies and then covered in UN reports, ending up more pressures on gov. There are many limitations in fighting against rebels in arakan state.

outdated ideology of A ba myar.bro cant save anymore. lol

We have 4 types of standard rifles called MA series. like MA- 1, MA- 2,MA- 3 and MA- 4 etc.
May be this ref can help u for understanding the naming system of the rifles. In fact, this ref was already posted at the first pages of this forum. So I do not elaborate more. U can check for more.
View attachment 637309
View attachment 637314
View attachment 637315
View attachment 637316
It was modifying over the last 5 years. the modified one MA-2.
View attachment 637317
Now, MA series have been shifted to completely new generation called MA series mk2. Hope to issue in coming years.

View attachment 637324
View attachment 637323
View attachment 637322
View attachment 637321

For uniforms, media focus to get that kind of photos. It could be news that can cover as ျခစားေနေသာ အဘမ်ား stories.
secondly, အၾကာၾကီး ၀တ္ရရင္ အဆင္မေျပဘူး ၾကားတယ္။ က်ည္ကာကကလည္း ေလးေနတုန္းပဲ။ ျပီးေတာ့ ေတာထဲ အၾကားၾကီး ပစ္ထားတာဆိုေတာ့ ေပါ့ပါးတာပဲ ေရြးၾကေတာ့တာ။ အေမရိကန္ေတြလဲ ေတာထဲ ၆လ ၁ ႏွစ္ ထားခံရရင္ အာ့ပုံ ေပါာက္လာမွာပဲ။ အဓိကက တပ္ကို ေထာက္ပို့ ေသခ်ာလုပ္ဖို့နဲ့ တပ္ေတြ ေသခ်ာလဲလွယ္နိုင္ဖို့ လိုတာ။

BTR is not compatible for road of arakan. too large. SPH is using in the fight with AA. Transport choppers are also using for supplies. Army just dont disclose not to get more pressure. They also try to use MLRS but that news spreads out via many so-called rohingya lobbies and then covered in UN reports, ending up more pressures on gov. There are many limitations in fighting against rebels in arakan state.

outdated ideology of A ba myar.bro cant save anymore. lol
I personally don't like General Min Aung Hlaing. He is very weak and submissive. General Than Shwe was better. He was a strong leader who had higher vision for the military.

Back
Top Bottom