What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Does Myanmar have any plan to buy long range MLRS to achieve striking capability at Chittagong Port of Bangladesh. If Myanmar wants to achieve maximum advantage against potential threat than the sweet spot is chittagong port knowing Bangladesh does not have any defensive capability on the ground or Bangladesh does not have any fighter jet. I think for Myanmar to have best outcome of any conflict with Bangladesh, Myanmar must maintain first strike capability towards Chittagong port. A300 MLRS or Polonez MLRS.

What you guys think?

Does Myanmar have any plan to buy long range MLRS to achieve striking capability at Chittagong Port of Bangladesh. If Myanmar wants to achieve maximum advantage against potential threat than the sweet spot is chittagong port knowing Bangladesh does not have any defensive capability on the ground or Bangladesh does not have any fighter jet. I think for Myanmar to have best outcome of any conflict with Bangladesh, Myanmar must maintain first strike capability towards Chittagong port. A300 MLRS or Polonez MLRS.

What you guys think?
Myanmar military doctrine is in defensive nature. We cannot afford the political mess followed by some rocket shooting into neighbouring county. It will be a different story if they provoke the war first. Then again, both shit hole countries cannot affort the long time full scale war.
We have no interest in occupying their over populated land while we got enough of our own problems. OK, worse case if we go into war, the best interest for us, in my opinion, is to dig in on highland and do some Turkey shooting to our poor 0 combat experience neighbours.(wish that never happen, we love u and dont want to shoot u) :( hak hak

Last edited:

What you guys think?

Myanmar had Scud and something equivalent from Norks

(wish that never happen, we love u and dont want to shoot u) :( hak hak
What do you mean by "we love u"? I am an American. Do you love America? May not be... Maybe you love China.

BTW Bangladesh military is just UN peacekeeping police. No more than this.

Myanmar will have upper hand, I guess so.

What do you mean by "we love u"? I am an American. Do you love America? May not be... Maybe you love China.

"We love u" in terms avoiding the keyboard warrior stance. Hak hak. So are you wishing a war between MM and BD? @polanski

"We love u" in terms avoiding the keyboard warrior stance. Hak hak. So are you wishing a war between MM and BD? @polanski
I work in a Industry that relates to military. I travel in South East Asia. I read lot of story about shitty Rohingya. Whether I wish a war or not, it may happen. It didn't happen because Bangladesh military is a disaster relief agency and a police force.
Being an atheist, I never liked people with four wives.
An well prepared military always win the war if they have the right tools of the trade. Myanmar has few right tools. Need more right tools. Myanmar is also battle hardened, that brings positive and negative both.
Right now Myanmar needs long range bombers. Since you can't go west, your best bet is Su-34 or H-6K. You also need long range MLRS to achieve striking capability on enemies vital infrastructure i.e. Chittagong port, airport, power station and bridges.
Those who believe in four wives, they will loose very soon.

I work in a Industry that relates to military. I travel in South East Asia. I read lot of story about shitty Rohingya. Whether I wish a war or not, it may happen. It didn't happen because Bangladesh military is a disaster relief agency and a police force.
Being an atheist, I never liked people with four wives.
An well prepared military always win the war if they have the right tools of the trade. Myanmar has few right tools. Need more right tools. Myanmar is also battle hardened, that brings positive and negative both.
Right now Myanmar needs long range bombers. Since you can't go west, your best bet is Su-34 or H-6K. You also need long range MLRS to achieve striking capability on enemies vital infrastructure i.e. Chittagong port, airport, power station and bridges.
Those who believe in four wives, they will loose very soon.
Man you must me very lonely. Shifting around the forums and talking stuffs.
If you are truly an American as you claim (i doubt), you must be a very special breed for siding with us against the politically incorrect (victim player always win) topic.
So Mr weapon guy, any weapon suggestions for COIN? Those racially indoctrinated nitwits seems to be more serious threat than our "don't know how to use condom" neighbors from the west as of now.

What you guys think?
I think we already got them since a few year ago. as u said , destorying the military facilities in CHT will be first priority to end the war fast and a huge blow to BD's both economy and military. Our leader already had an idea about how to strike back if BD provoke the war first. Upgraded Ann air base with MiG-29 deployment is just a small part of that idea. there was also rumour circulated across the news that Myanmar to buy Sy-400 missiles system from China.

it might be. but we need to do a lot of things to be assured that. bro
I work in a Industry that relates to military. I travel in South East Asia.
That's nice. bro Myanmar also should let some companies to involve in military related fields like Thailand. Sanctions and weak economy are still majors problems in this case. i think.
An well prepared military always win the war if they have the right tools of the trade. Myanmar has few right tools. Need more right tools.
agreed. but not much if it's for BD.(JK ) :P
Best of luck to the team!
Best of luck to Indian team too. bro

I'm sorry that I cant reply in some of ur posts as i'm so busy in these days. bro

Man you must me very lonely. Shifting around the forums and talking stuffs.
If you are truly an American as you claim (i doubt), you must be a very special breed for siding with us against the politically incorrect (victim player always win) topic.
So Mr weapon guy, any weapon suggestions for COIN? Those racially indoctrinated nitwits seems to be more serious threat than our "don't know how to use condom" neighbors from the west as of now.

You have the freedom to doubt whether I am American or not but reality is that many Americans live in India, Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Japan and South Korea for some reasons, you can guess by now.

Point is I tried to educate your neighbors not to beg money from us (America) to feed four wives and shitty Rohingya but they don't learn the lesson. Rohingya is a good business for them to earn extra cash from the US and EU. Hence, I am trying to help others who might learn. Indian does appreciate when they learn from us (America). Indian is learning quickly these days from the west. So does the Chinese when comes when comes to military.
Besides I do many things including wonder around in many forums and spend plenty of time before catching flight.

As far COIN role, I would have said A-29 but you may not able to circumvent sanctions hence your best bet is Chinese Drones Wing Loong or Armed CH-4. Mabe buy L-15 and use them for COIN role. Using Su-30, JF-17 and MiG for COIN role would be waste of money and time. Brazil would be very cautious of CAATSA before supplying A-29 to Myanmar.

Myanmar team in TANK BIATHLON 2018
FB_IMG_1532784569936.jpg
FB_IMG_1532784548793.jpg
FB_IMG_1532784594961.jpg
FB_IMG_1532784574786.jpg
FB_IMG_1532784562458.jpg
FB_IMG_1532784578571.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom