What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

they're well-known terrorists in Myanmar. killing each other is their habit.Be careful bro. they're playing the victim card in front of UN with the help of NGO and right groups.On the other hand, they will ambush the armed force of a nation and make all the evil things which are against the gov like their seniors in ME.their final ambition is to create the islamic state.bro even same ethnic BD has to deploy thousands of polices in their camps as they made thousand of crimes within a short time. we should cooperate to clear this threat for our national security.

Myanmar medical Team in Russia Biathlon 2018.
38458355_993967137450492_3529061574994034688_n.jpg

they're well-known terrorists in Myanmar. killing each other is their habit.Be careful bro. they're playing the victim card in front of UN with the help of NGO and right groups.On the other hand, they will ambush the armed force of a nation and make all the evil things which are against the gov like their seniors in ME.their final ambition is to create the islamic state.bro even same ethnic BD has to deploy thousands of polices in their camps as they made thousand of crimes within a short time. we should cooperate to clear this threat for our national security.
Bro I am a Buddhist and can you tell me is it true that the belongings of the 4 ancient Buddhas are in the Swedagon Pagoda in Myanmar? I wanted to know this because as far as i know that the signs of the past Buddhas disappeared after Lord Gautama Buddha attained Buddhahood. Are those belongings of the ancient Buddhas in Myanmar even real?

Bro I am a Buddhist and can you tell me is it true that the belongings of the 4 ancient Buddhas are in the Swedagon Pagoda in Myanmar? I wanted to know this because as far as i know that the signs of the past Buddhas disappeared after Lord Gautama Buddha attained Buddhahood. Are those belongings of the ancient Buddhas in Myanmar even real?
Possibly true.
When the Buddha's land was annexed and its people, the Shakyans, were massacred by Kosala, many escaped to Myanmar.
They very likely have brought along those items you referred.

bro theoretically correct according to ancient stone inscriptions and historical monuments of Mon people who are donors and builders of pagoda.So Most of historical experts and burmese people adopted that.but we dont know exactly what is inside and never try to know it. bro because it already 2600 years old and existed there even before Myanmar first kingdom was founded. even in historical value, it is precious treasure of our nation. we can not afford to take risks by testing whether myths are true or not. bro the original stupa donated by Mon merchants was quite small.many kings rebuilt containing the original stupa throughout this 2600 years long time. so it's hard to say the enshrined relics of ancients Buddhas are still there. One of the kings may move to other safer places. Some old people also said all relics had been moved to underground cave which is full of deadly traps in order to prevent from people who want to stole or destory it and it's believed that that underground cave is connected with yangon river so in case , the kings can move the relics via the river way.
13263769_285587828444481_365685111932583343_n.jpg

the right one is the original model of Shwedagon pagoda's underground cave and stored in safe place. the left one is replica and can be seen in Shwedagon pagoda. ( not sure now, i didn't see it in my last time ) bro. the upper circle is ancient Shwedagon pagoda and the lower one is the space connected with yangon river. u can see many man-made rooms and it can be believed that the relics were enshrined in one of them . bro

In short , it is like the Ramayan of India.bro although it's highly possible , we cant say exactly anything as its happened in thousand of years ago.

Shwedagon Pagoda at 1880.
old-shwe-dagon-pagoda.jpg

Shwedagon pagoda now ( bigger in size and replaced with real gold plates )
1.jpg

========================================================================
India kick off the training programme for UN peacekeeping mission in Myanmar.
38650055_1810594099061447_3735995835209482240_n.jpg

@Devilduck @tarpitz @Nilgiri @polanski

bro theoretically correct according to ancient stone inscriptions and historical monuments of Mon people who are donors and builders of pagoda.So Most of historical experts and burmese people adopted that.but we dont know exactly what is inside and never try to know it. bro because it already 2600 years old and existed there even before Myanmar first kingdom was founded. even in historical value, it is precious treasure of our nation. we can not afford to take risks by testing whether myths are true or not. bro the original stupa donated by Mon merchants was quite small.many kings rebuilt containing the original stupa throughout this 2600 years long time. so it's hard to say the enshrined relics of ancients Buddhas are still there. One of the kings may move to other safer places. Some old people also said all relics had been moved to underground cave which is full of deadly traps in order to prevent from people who want to stole or destory it and it's believed that that underground cave is connected with yangon river so in case , the kings can move the relics via the river way.
View attachment 491138
the right one is the original model of Shwedagon pagoda's underground cave and stored in safe place. the left one is replica and can be seen in Shwedagon pagoda. ( not sure now, i didn't see it in my last time ) bro. the upper circle is ancient Shwedagon pagoda and the lower one is the space connected with yangon river. u can see many man-made rooms and it can be believed that the relics were enshrined in one of them . bro

In short , it is like the Ramayan of India.bro although it's highly possible , we cant say exactly anything as its happened in thousand of years ago.

View attachment 491139

View attachment 491140

View attachment 491141

Bro this is stunning architecture, and stunning as it is....dwarfed by the history and heritage behind it....and preserved in connected identity and culture.

No wonder certain types are very jealous given the dissonance in their case between their local past (big or small) and current reality....and certain complex is created and clung to to make up for it.

View attachment 491138

View attachment 491139

View attachment 491140

View attachment 491141

Be very aware that UN peacekeeping mission screwed Bangladesh military. Now Bangladesh military does want to serve the country instead go UN mission to make money.
Myanmar military is advancing toward a better military in Southeast Asia. Keep the momentum and pace. MAF is well advanced than BAF. The moment you sent fighter pilot to peacekeeping mission, they forget flying aircraft. This is why Bangladesh crashed so many aircrafts.

View attachment 491138

View attachment 491139

View attachment 491140

View attachment 491141
The relics of the past 3 Buddhas(Kakusanda,Kongamanna,Kassyap) are obviously false because Once a Buddha is born into this world, each and every signs of the past Buddhas literally disappears. Gautama Buddha already clarified this that when a Buddha's rule ends, his signs (Relics,Ideologies,Teachings) disappears and a new Buddha emerges. So i can assure you that the relics are fake.

Bro this is stunning architecture, and stunning as it is....dwarfed by the history and heritage behind it....and preserved in connected identity and culture.

No wonder certain types are very jealous given the dissonance in their case between their local past (big or small) and current reality....and certain complex is created and clung to to make up for it.
sure. bro
Be very aware that UN peacekeeping mission screwed Bangladesh military. Now Bangladesh military does want to serve the country instead go UN mission to make money.
Myanmar military is advancing toward a better military in Southeast Asia. Keep the momentum and pace. MAF is well advanced than BAF. The moment you sent fighter pilot to peacekeeping mission, they forget flying aircraft. This is why Bangladesh crashed so many aircrafts.
we always keep that in mind. Myanmar wont follow BD way. bro it's just to improve to get some exp in coordinating with another international armies. just sending a few will be enough.
The relics of the past 3 Buddhas(Kakusanda,Kongamanna,Kassyap) are obviously false because Once a Buddha is born into this world, each and every signs of the past Buddhas literally disappears. Gautama Buddha already clarified this that when a Buddha's rule ends, his signs (Relics,Ideologies,Teachings) disappears and a new Buddha emerges. So i can assure you that the relics are fake.
may be true or not. bro
some of the stories we used to know are make-up stories added by writers after hundard years of Our Buddha gone. coz many of stories are not documented during our Budhha era. they are appeared after Our Buddha was gone and written by pupil monks then spread around the world. bro

@The Ronin:cheesy::cheesy: :rofl::rofl:

There's nothing wrong in what podolski said. Your clown army won't stand a chance against Myanmar army currently. Check your stock of weapons. How will Bangladesh army fight with such poor quality and back dated weapons?

The quality of weapons and the number of weapons of Myanmar army is far superior and greater than Bangladesh army now. It's no trash talk but a proven fact.

There's nothing wrong in what podolski said. Your clown army won't stand a chance against Myanmar army currently. Check your stock of weapons. How will Bangladesh army fight with such poor quality and back dated weapons?

The quality of weapons and the number of weapons of Myanmar army is far superior and greater than Bangladesh army now. It's no trash talk but a proven fact.
yes lulindian..yes.. those sandels they wear r also very very advanced..ohh,we r afraid..very very afraid..:(:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom