What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Hey Aung Zaya, I'd really like to get in touch with you offline, could you send me an email? I write for The Firearm Blog and am currently doing some research on Burmese small arms development.

FB_IMG_1531113882114.jpg
FB_IMG_1531113879086.jpg
More medical checkups and pharmaceutical provisions( just two of many publicly available photos) I'm seeing more frequent humanitarian efforts and public building+ infrastructure maintenance. Really liking it. Hope they keep it up especially during the monsoon season.

Hey Aung Zaya, I'd really like to get in touch with you offline, could you send me an email? I write for The Firearm Blog and am currently doing some research on Burmese small arms development.
Thanks a lot for interesting our small arms bro
frankly, I am just an amateur in this field and I feel I'm not suitable person for that. but in case bro @tarpitz can help u . he know most of the things about Myanmar army and its development.

• MTLB in action.
FB_IMG_1531413064166.jpg
FB_IMG_1531413070439.jpg
FB_IMG_1531413073493.jpg

breaking news !!!
Myanmar is in final negotiation to buy Su-25SM or Su-34. but high possibility is Su-25SM. they will be replaced with aging A-5.
FB_IMG_1531874716145.jpg

OMGG...cant wait to see those froggos. Btw what happen to BMP3 deal bro? Is it cancelled?
may be that one was replaced with upgrade package of our T-72S to B3 standard. bro
our light amphibious tanks also got minor upgarde from China.

breaking news !!!
Myanmar is in final negotiation to buy Su-25SM or Su-34. but high possibility is Su-25SM. they will be replaced with aging A-5.
View attachment 486741
Myanmar is desperately looking for a new type of fighter ground attack to replace the aging A 5.
In this case Su 25SM is the perfect choice.
The primary role of JF 17s are for anti-shipping as they are equipped with C 802AKG.
Su 30SME are also coming in.
Out numbered. Out gunned. RIP our weaker neighbour.

Myanmar is desperately looking for a new type of fighter ground attack to replace the aging A 5.
In this case Su 25SM is the perfect choice.
The primary role of JF 17s are for anti-shipping as they are equipped with C 802AKG.
Su 30SME are also coming in.
Out numbered. Out gunned. RIP our weaker neighbour.
We need ground attack fighter like Su25Sm very much , expecially in the case with insurgents. But should not more than 6. coz they're getting old and I dont think they can be used in next decade beyond.We have to save some fund to provide good outfit and other facilities to our brave soldiers and they deserve it. just a few millon is more than enough to supply the whole armed force.

We need ground attack fighter like Su25Sm very much , expecially in the case with insurgents. But should not more than 6. coz they're getting old and I dont think they can be used in next decade beyond.We have to save some fund to provide good outfit and other facilities to our brave soldiers and they deserve it. just a few millon is more than enough to supply the whole armed force.
Monekoe siege last year alone gave us enough reason to procure proper CAS aircraft. Our A-5 had a close call with the rebels' manpad.

Yak130 procurement was a very wise decision made by tatmadaw.

Monekoe siege last year alone gave us enough reason to procure proper CAS aircraft. Our A-5 had a close call with the rebels' manpad.

Yak130 procurement was a very wise decision made by tatmadaw.
sure.!! bro
Su25SM would be a wise choice by Myanmar army. just not support to buy many of them.

Back
Top Bottom