What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

ধরছি শালারে!! No doubt now this guy is @araberuni7. Now vomiting everywhere about BD Military. Report his every garbage post about BD military and his account.

There's nothing wrong in what podolski said. Your clown army won't stand a chance against Myanmar army currently. Check your stock of weapons. How will Bangladesh army fight with such poor quality and back dated weapons?

The quality of weapons and the number of weapons of Myanmar army is far superior and greater than Bangladesh army now. It's no trash talk but a proven fact.

Podolski??!! :o::rofl: Thank you for giving him more ridiculous name:omghaha: Actually @shourov323 mentioned me because that @polanski guy is a Bangladeshi false flagger, original name is Al-Beruni, PDF Id is @araberuni7 and pen-name is Ryan Smith when he writes trash about BD Military in his own flopped website in word press. His sole purpose is talk trash about BD military.

Anyway it is hilarious to see a Nepalese idiot like you calling our army clown and interested in BD-Myanmar bad relationship. When you idiot live yourself in land-locked country, have a weak military and can't do anything about Indian blockade.

You, your Burmese buddies and that Bangladeshi black sheep are welcome to invade us and face Bangladesh Army anytime. :rolleyes:

So why don't you show us which weapons in our possession has poor quality and is backdated and inferior to Burmese Army's weapons?? :rolleyes:

ধরছি শালারে!! No doubt now this guy is @araberuni7. Now vomiting everywhere about BD Military. Report his every garbage post about BD military and his account.

Podolski??!! :o::rofl: Thank you for giving him more ridiculous name:omghaha: Actually @shourov323 mentioned me because that @polanski guy is a Bangladeshi false flagger, original name is Al-Beruni, PDF Id is @araberuni7 and pen-name is Ryan Smith when he writes trash about BD Military in his own flopped website in word press. His sole purpose is talk trash about BD military.

Anyway it is hilarious to see a Nepalese idiot like you calling our army clown and interested in BD-Myanmar bad relationship. When you idiot live yourself in land-locked country, have a weak military and can't do anything about Indian blockade.

You, your Burmese buddies and that Bangladeshi black sheep are welcome to invade us and face Bangladesh Army anytime. :rolleyes:

So why don't you show us which weapons in our possession has poor quality and is backdated and inferior to Burmese Army's weapons?? :rolleyes:
Bangladesh army is a foolish army. The Shanti Bahini killed thousands of army officers in the Chittagong hill tracts yet your army couldn't do anything against Chakmas. Also Shantu Larma, the Shanti Bahini head is now a member of the bangladesh parliament and he is giving orders to the Bangladesh army in the hill tracts.

Myanmar has no problem with Bangladesh, even there are Bangladeshi tourists and embassy workers who are treated nicely. The only reason why Myanmar hates Bangladesh is because BD is openly supporting Rohingya Muslims who are the perpetual enemy of Buddhists and the Burmese people. Myanmar would be happy if Bangladesh co operates with them in annihilating Rohingyas

Bangladesh army is a foolish army. The Shanti Bahini killed thousands of army officers in the Chittagong hill tracts yet your army couldn't do anything against Chakmas. Also Shantu Larma, the Shanti Bahini head is now a member of the bangladesh parliament and he is giving orders to the Bangladesh army in the hill tracts.

Myanmar has no problem with Bangladesh, even there are Bangladeshi tourists and embassy workers who are treated nicely. The only reason why Myanmar hates Bangladesh is because BD is openly supporting Rohingya Muslims who are the perpetual enemy of Buddhists and the Burmese people. Myanmar would be happy if Bangladesh co operates with them in annihilating Rohingyas
most dumbest reply in the history of PDF..:suicide2::suicide2:

Does Myanmar have any plan to buy long range MLRS to achieve striking capability at Chittagong Port of Bangladesh. If Myanmar wants to achieve maximum advantage against potential threat than the sweet spot is chittagong port knowing Bangladesh does not have any defensive capability on the ground or Bangladesh does not have any fighter jet. I think for Myanmar to have best outcome of any conflict with Bangladesh, Myanmar must maintain first strike capability towards Chittagong port. A300 MLRS or Polonez MLRS.

What you guys think?
What do you mean by "we love u"? I am an American. Do you love America? May not be... Maybe you love China.

BTW Bangladesh military is just UN peacekeeping police. No more than this.

Myanmar will have upper hand, I guess so.
I work in a Industry that relates to military. I travel in South East Asia. I read lot of story about shitty Rohingya. Whether I wish a war or not, it may happen. It didn't happen because Bangladesh military is a disaster relief agency and a police force.
Being an atheist, I never liked people with four wives.
An well prepared military always win the war if they have the right tools of the trade. Myanmar has few right tools. Need more right tools. Myanmar is also battle hardened, that brings positive and negative both.
Right now Myanmar needs long range bombers. Since you can't go west, your best bet is Su-34 or H-6K. You also need long range MLRS to achieve striking capability on enemies vital infrastructure i.e. Chittagong port, airport, power station and bridges.
Those who believe in four wives, they will loose very soon.
@shourov323 @The Ronin check out his posts in 120 and 121 pages.He is advocating myanmar should buy long range MLRS and strike Chittagong port, destroy vital infrastructures.Assuring myanmar that they can easily defeat ''the people with four wives'':lol:
Point is I tried to educate your neighbors not to beg money from us (America) to feed four wives and shitty Rohingya but they don't learn the lesson. Rohingya is a good business for them to earn extra cash from the US and EU. Hence, I am trying to help others who might learn. Indian does appreciate when they learn from us (America). Indian is learning quickly these days from the west. So does the Chinese when comes when comes to military
I have never seen any native english speaking American write this shitty English.:P
@shourov323 @The Ronin look at this American.:lol:

Last edited:
@shourov323 @The Ronin check out his posts in 120 and 121 pages.He is advocating myanmar should buy long range MLRS and strike Chittagong port, destroy vital infrastructures.Assuring myanmar that they can easily defeat ''the people with four wives'':lol:

I have never seen any native english speaking American write this shitty English.:P
@shourov323 @The Ronin look at this American.:lol:
he is a false flagger,bro:agree::agree:...myanmarese posters nd indian trolls r more sensible thn this al haguni guy..have u forgotten that how this charal claimed that we have no towed artillery guns..he also claimed that we dont have money to buy c-130j's..how pathetic can a man be..:rolleyes::rolleyes:..defaming his own country..:disagree::disagree:

he is a false flagger,bro:agree::agree:...myanmarese posters nd indian trolls r more sensible thn this al haguni guy..have u forgotten that how this charal claimed that we have no towed artillery guns..he also claimed that we dont have money to buy c-130j's..how pathetic can a man be..:rolleyes::rolleyes:..defaming his own country..:disagree::disagree:

Take a notes you guys bought secondhand C130J. And just two samples on top of that. Its not like you guys bought a squadron worth of newly built C130J

Myanmar army has ballistic missiles which can cause a good amount of damage to Bangladesh.

Myanmar army has ballistic missiles which can cause a good amount of damage to Bangladesh.

Are you high moron??!! Smoking weed??!! Why are you keep repeating the same thing??!! Myanmar army has 11 Hwasong-6 short-range tactical ballistic missiles in its inventory. They bought these weapons system from North Korea somewhere in 90s. Hwasong-6 is a derivative of the Soviet era Scud B Short-Range Ballistic Missile (SRBM). Soviet Union sold those to the N. Korean regime in 80s and Pyongyang made their own variant. Those missiles are highly inaccurate, accuracy is 700–1,000 meters circular error probability(CEP). Although those might not be accurate those still can pose threat to civilian and military area if those can hit. Your Burmese buddies may know more.

Six year olds? Yours would be tail number it was the one introduced in 1999

Hmmm looks like you are right. I was misinformed. My bad

Last edited:
last year alone , we got all of them :P i mean the toys gifted by China.
asdasfaf.jpg

efsdf.jpg

sdfsfdf.jpg

Diamond DA42 trainer of Myanmar Airforce.

38248797_2099137200405718_2660710588941860864_n.jpg

last year alone , we got all of them :P i mean the toys gifted by China.
View attachment 491507

View attachment 491508
View attachment 491509

Diamond DA42 trainer of Myanmar Airforce.

View attachment 491513
The Bangladesh army can't even fight against small tribal militants like Shanti Bahini how can they fight a organised army like the Burmese army. Thousands of officers of the BD army were killed between 1977 and 1997 by the Shanti Bahini. The tribal militant group is still popular in CHT however the army can't do single shit about it

The Bangladesh army can't even fight against small tribal militants like Shanti Bahini how can they fight a organised army like the Burmese army. Thousands of officers of the BD army were killed between 1977 and 1997 by the Shanti Bahini. The tribal militant group is still popular in CHT however the army can't do single shit about it
idiocy knows no bounds..:close_tema::close_tema:

the photos of Myanmar army in Russia Biathlon 2018.

37837548_1739839802738649_6068938434498527232_n.jpg
37855342_1740790672643562_6450535622934265856_n.jpg

37904736_1739839692738660_2868726914627928064_n.jpg

38046128_2147326378857421_9181470138346504192_n.jpg
38063058_2147326542190738_8424390725457674240_n.jpg
38071687_2147326482190744_7999991718311100416_n.jpg
38122075_2147326318857427_9173294878551965696_n.jpg
38136170_2147326435524082_8496091304634089472_n.jpg

Attachments

• 38001505_514147499012369_7953048971306336256_n.jpg
    38001505_514147499012369_7953048971306336256_n.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 18