What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

sure. bro
hope navy budget is fat enough to buy the staffs onboard of Admiral Gorshkov class. we are currently building total 8 ships. i dont think that 135m frigate will be commissioned with full weapons like Admiral Gorshkov. but it will be gradually upgraded to the standard of Admiral Gorshkov class or type 054 or shivalik class. who knows. :P

I do hope the new frigate will get russian VLS air defense bro. By the way, do you have any idea why the navy build 135 m frigate bro, why not 115 m frigate ? Most modern frigate in neighboring countries are around 115 m and they carry modern VLS air defense system.. :what:

I do hope the new frigate will get russian VLS air defense bro. By the way, do you have any idea why the navy build 135 m frigate bro, why not 115 m frigate ? Most modern frigate in neighboring countries are around 115 m and they carry modern VLS air defense system.. :what:
Maybe they want to include some systems that need the ship to be 135m.

nope. bro
May be Myanmar need a bigger one which can pack a wide range of both offensive and defensive weapons. :P
BTW, Admiral Gorshkov Class frigate is also 135m in length and Russia also stated that they have deep cooperation with Myanmar in many area especially in Naval field. :P so we can hope a frigate designed by Russia - Myanmar or our design with Russia weapons. most possibility is we may see a frigate which is similar to Admiral Gorshov in design very soon.

the photos of MA - 3 MK2 mod < prototype > are revealed.

32966567_456830861404136_9171202366190387200_n.jpg

33113910_456828521404370_5856051186402066432_n.jpg

@Aung Zaya and others. Bros any recent news? I haven't kept in touch with recent local defense news much. Saw a notification and thought someone had posted meaningful info. What a let down. Also hoped there would be new content related to the new frigate being built or something.

Mighty myanmarese defense force..View attachment 478952

More than enough to beat the crap out of BD still. Enjoy taking 1 million BD ppl up the you know what and just crying in response.

Remember every attempted mocking you try to do of Myanmar, means BD is being mocked even more. Its simple for even average low IQ BD person to get....but maybe you are extra low.

@Aung Zaya and others. Bros any recent news? I haven't kept in touch with recent local defense news much. Saw a notification and thought someone had posted meaningful info. What a let down. Also hoped there would be new content related to the new frigate being built or something.
dont worry. bro
u will hear good news regarding AF and Navy at the end of this year. :P

SH -1 couple :P

34459201_789406887919324_7971193863807172608_n.jpg

New frigate will not be ready before 2020.

Unlike our BD counterpart, they are dreaming of building a frigate in just 2 years, building of a frigate normally take 5 years in Myanmar.

New trainer aircrafts are coming soon. May be Dart 450 tandem seat trainer.

Back
Top Bottom