What's new

Myanmar as an emerging military power

MTLB Msh AFV of Myanmar Army and close view of the Shkval turret system. The Shkval turret includes KBA-2/ZTM-1 30mm cannon, KT-7.62 7.62mm coaxial machine gun, AGS-17 30mm automatic grenade launcher, and Konkurs anti-tank missile launchers..

X11266652-1.jpg

X11266652-2.jpg

X11266652-5.jpg

MA 5 Mk II Pistol of Myanmar Army. Standard pistol of Army units.

MA-5+MK2+9mm+Pistol.jpg

Last edited:
EE 9 Recc Armoured Vehicles of Myanmar Army.

komm.mac+post+(3).jpg

ST-68U radar systems of Myanmar Army.

1658339_662204357175358_1870635654_o.jpg

Last edited:
What is up with this rather vehement Myanmar and Bangladeshi rivalry? What's the catalyst of this ?
well Myanmar wants to push its Rohingya ppl in BD, and sometimes Myanmar border guard fires shot to Border Guard without any provocation (present time)

in 1990s Myanmar wanted to build dam on naf river forcefully which is border of two countries, which resulted fire fight
in 2008 BD Navy and Myanmar navy came face to face over Gas field

thats all ..

Myanmar AF successfully tested air launched version Kh 35. A pair of MiG 29 SE involved in the test which took place off Dawei coast. Photos will be released soon.

Will this be our first air-launched anti-ship missile?

@BDforever find me a Bangladeshi Armed Forces thread- i want to compare-
right now i think Myanmar gona kick your as s full time-

What is up with this rather vehement Myanmar and Bangladeshi rivalry? What's the catalyst of this ? @BDforever , @kalu_miah , @UKBengali

Rohingya refugess in Ruili,Yunnan | Page 4
Rohingya refugess in Ruili,Yunnan | Page 3

Myanmar is engaged in ethnic cleansing of Rohingya from Rakhine state and most of them are ending up in Bangladesh as refugee. They are afraid that someday Bangladesh will invade and take over Rakhine state, former independent Arakan, which has historically been a vassal of Bangalah Sultanate and Subah Bangalah (1204-1785). But Bangladesh is a poorly managed mess by Indian puppets, so it has zero possibility of doing such a thing. But that does not stop paranoia of Myanmar.

Myanmar should Attack BD.............India is with you our Myanmarese Brothers!!

These Lungis need to be taught a LESSON.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom