What's new

MY TRUE PATRIOTISM OR MY EXTREME FOOLISHNESS?

Kashif, there are literally at least a dozen private airlines, from the most expensive and exquisite ones to the low cost carriers. You can choose from any one of them !!

And AI-IA are being merged, expect things to get better.

lol Malay as long as air India will be under government control and subsidized by tax payer merge or not expect the same service all the time.Pia is no exception only way these air lines will turn profits if the idiots running them have there jobs on line.simple why should they provide you service heck you don't travel with them does the workers care off course not.

give you an example i was flying out of Islamabad to Karachi and from there to Newyork.i remember standing there at ticket counter trying to confirm my ticket.plus people there who wanted to buy tickets to newyork guy behind the counter was telling us all cant do it plane is full.
i menage to confirm my ticket when we left Karachi plane was 3quarters empty.
point iam trying to make is government employees don't care empty plane or not.taxpayers pick up the tab if company post a loss.so if u expecting miracles may i suggest scenic tour of country while driving :police: through it:rofl: :rofl: .or for international flights private air lines

Never travelled with cathy pacific, but i love lufthansa.

i didnt know that
yeah but neo how do you know you are from nether lands. do you come to pakistan a lot.?isalmabad.

Nina Ji,
I was born in Pakistan and lived in Karachi till I was ten. I'm working in civil aviation and travel a lot.

Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Malaysian, Quantas, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic are recommendable but none of above can beat the rising stars like Emirates, Etihad or Qatar Airways.

Kashif, there are literally at least a dozen private airlines, from the most expensive and exquisite ones to the low cost carriers. You can choose from any one of them !!

And AI-IA are being merged, expect things to get better.

none offer a direct flight back home dear! :smitten:
kashif

Back
Top Bottom