What's new

My Real life struggle against Dark forces of Evil

Share please and also what is ruqya
@Starlord, I went through something, Turned me into a believer. I can send you a detailed list of what I did. The sheikh that helped me told me that it would only work if I prayed 5 times a day.

@Starlord sorry you put me on your ignore list but have to help you after having read your distress
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BAD-KARMA-GROSS-FART-POO-SPRAY-SMELL-STINK-BOMB-FUNNY-JOKE-PRESENT-BY-LIQUID-***-/123514386430

Are the strange noises heard at random hours or heard around same time ?

as someone said install security camera with video and voice transmission inside and outside your house and viewable on smartphones

It will help you to discard any paid “pranker”

Hope everything will be fine soon for you.

Just for the sake of it ..

I have no job right and my wife is in America , I stay up all night long from 11 pm to 8 am in the morning i am either playing games and talking to my wife, I sit on my pc and on my left there is a window that open to the stairs that lead to Roof, no way there is someone messing with me or us at that time , we live in a neighborhood where all families are old and very close , no way any of their kids can or will do such things ..

how can anyone explain broken eggs , right on my door step , or burned papers right at door step in a bundle ? how come even the wind or air did not scattered it all around the place ? when paper burn it becomes light ash which is easily lifted and moved by wind, how come it stayed all night right at our door step when you smell something burning but can't find the source of it .

Share please and also what is ruqya

I have no Idea what Is Ruqya people are talking about ...

What you needs is called Ruqyah. Try to get away from the source (aunt).

I can't leave my house, my father will not leave this house while my aunts are alive or my father is .. and we can not move until my father is ready to come with us .. this is the trouble that I have live , watch this enemy of mine everyday , and she knows everything about us , all our names , our mother name , my nani name , she can easily get access to stuff like hair from anyone from my family , or anything which we are doing or even plan of doing she knows it ..

It was. There were 2 families with kids. They used to talk, and laugh, and fight, and cry in store room at fuckin" 2 AM.

You are right, Sir. Surah Baqarah is best if you recite it daily.

The Quran can only get the impact if we understand the meaning and from that meaning that we read our belief get stronger. Quran is not some kind of spelling that if we read and dont understand the meaning it can still make an effect. From that strong belief in heart then we can expel any saithan influence on us.

What is Ruqya you guys are mentioned ?

Ruqyah is treatment with the quran.
You can only cure magic by praying namaz and Quran. Pray Quran everyday for atleast
45 mins. Make a habit of praying Surah Baqarah every 3 days inside your house.

I have been through this it will take you a while to get through this, remember the sihr
done on the prophet saws took six months for the asr to go away.

You need to drink 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil everyday, this helped me alot.
Other foods like Ajwa dates, pomegranates, other foods mentioned in quran and sunnah
are very helpful.

I can't leave my house, my father will not leave this house while my aunts are alive or my father is .. and we can not move until my father is ready to come with us .. this is the trouble that I have live , watch this enemy of mine everyday , and she knows everything about us , all our names , our mother name , my nani name , she can easily get access to stuff like hair from anyone from my family , or anything which we are doing or even plan of doing she knows it ..

You don't have to leave anything
This is an opportunity for you to get closer to your Creator ALLAH S.W.T

First of all try not to leave any salah
Recite surah Yaseen and Baqarah alot
A house where surah Baqarah is being recited, Shayateen will not be able to enter that house.
Replace all your pictures or portraits of any human being with Asma ul Hasna or ayat ul qursi portraits.
Recite last 3 Quls form Quran before going to sleep.
Most of all contact any nearby Alim to discuss these issues.
At the end of the day its upto you what you believe in and respond to this issue.
May ALLAH S.W.T. protect you and your family from any calamity, hardship from shayateen.

Last edited:

Talk to the alim. Like you stated,You brother and sister got sick, you are getting issues with your progress, I think you need professional help. You can watch ruqyah videos online and learn and do it yourself. Looks like your whole family is under sher, so contact an alim who specializes in Ruqyah.

Bro, if I tell you about a guy, who helped my younger brother when he was feeling possessed....

How would be that? I will try to extract his details as he helped us back 5-6 years ago

He was alim deen kinda guy who can actually see Jins, if I am not wrong

@Starlord

My oldest brother wife also have experienced unnatural thing and she was possessed many times. I also see when she got possessed. If I am not mistaken, some suspect that some one from his father family did that to her, sending jin to possess her and disturb her life. There is one moment that she need to be brought to hospital since she cannot move her body and her tongue even flip and tried to close her throat.

It was quite some time and she was able to be normal after I said to her that she should not think that there is something bigger than Allah. I have forgotten the detail of what I have said but the main point is that the believer has more power than shaitan, so she should believe it firmly. After I told her about that suddently she become more confident and my oldest brother thank me for that. There is no problem anymore related to that supranatural thing after that. She then start doing business and she is quite successful in doing it.

So you dont need to be scared as long as you are still a believer.

Thanks to Allah we haven't faced anything of that, but except the diseases which we believe to be of course from Allah but are the result of extreme jealousy , envy and evil eyes, once a Aalim told us that your family is under threat , the only thing that the person can not do is kill you or else they would have done it, but they will destroy your lives for the best of their abilities . We did not take heed , and no one in my family took those words seriously including me .

Honestly brother, I would have done it long before if i was raised as a Jungli , i would have beat the crap out of her myself for cursing my mother every now and then, the thing is she had my father in her side and as much as i hate her i can't raise my voice or hand on my father just to get to her ..

I can't leave this house , or hide our house affairs from her for long time as whatever we discuss in home to even our father he go and tell her all of that ..my father often show up with random Taweez on his hand or neck which are given to her by his sister thinking she is nice and awesome ..

She is dangerous and can go to any extend if she has to ( money related ) or to harm our family , she once threaten my brother with these words " Bori mai band kerwa ke phikwa dun gi " those times MQM was at its badmashi was common in our society ..

Honestly I would left this house if we could financially and if my father was on our side , its like fighting someone with both hands tied to your back .

Sounds like you are in a rock and a hard place dear.

If you are convinced that black magic is involved than it is impossible to get rid of the effects until you find the object (pad lock, knotted rope etc.) that is cursed to invoke the evil.

Since your aunt has access to DNA (hair etc.) of all your family she can easily harm whoever she wants therefore first thing you need to do is avoid close contact with her at all cost and put a stop to her access to your room and personal belongings. Secondly, get in touch with respected Amil who will help you to locate the cursed object and discard it immediately.

The Quran can only get the impact if we understand the meaning and from that meaning that we read our belief get stronger. Quran is not some kind of spelling that if we read and dont understand the meaning it can still make an effect. From that strong belief in heart then we can expel any saithan influence on us.
Quran is the words of Allah. It has it's effectiveness. It's best we understand it's meaning. But if Allah wanted all of us to understand it, we'd all have been born Arabs.

Talk to the alim. Like you stated,You brother and sister got sick, you are getting issues with your progress, I think you need professional help. You can watch ruqyah videos online and learn and do it yourself. Looks like your whole family is under sher, so contact an alim who specializes in Ruqyah.

yaar My father is like that someone put a blind fold on his eyes to see it, I told him what i heard and he didn't show a bit of concern about it .. he is not going to leave his sister in this age and condition , I understand his prospect but what my father is either unable to see or want to see that her sister is so evil that she is reason for all the mess his family suffers .. its like even for days when my father shows interest about moving out, either he change mind or our finances get messed up .. its something that becomes some sort of excuse that we are unable to leave, or go away from her ..Trust me we tried every thing , we rented a house twice and every time things happen that **** us right in the A$$ and we have get back to our house ..

Back
Top Bottom