What's new

My Real life struggle against Dark forces of Evil

First of all to Mods My apologies for if I started this thread in a wrong section because i don't know where this thread would fit in . I was unsure of if i should even discuss this issue here because of its personal and a bit superstition in nature .

So let me come straight to the point, So I have 4 aunts alive and 2 of them lives with us for over 30+ years in the same house ( ground floor ) , one is mentally and physically Paralyzed since birth and other is a unmarried women in late 50's . We did have ups and downs in our lives with her and arguments which almost every Pakistani or Desi family have their their Phuppies ,but things took a far more bizarre turn not so far in past when some long lasting family issues once again comes to highlight , I don't want to go in details but it surely involves Money, second thing that changes in last couple of years that After I got married and many on the Forum knows that I am married to a American girl, when i get married my aunts ( Phuppies ) tried their best with my father to stop this marriage by saying a lot of things against my girl without knowing her in person, It was clear that they are doing this out of jealousy because 1 of my aunt lives in Canada for years and other aunt although lives in Pakistan but often travel to USA and when she returns she comes to brag about places she visit but we are like yeah good for you ..But since i got married my aunts become hostile towards me and my family, and despite me being the youngest in my whole Father side family i used to be loved by everyone but sudden change in their attitude towards me shocked me , it was so bad, that I am putting Allah as my witness that none of my Phuppi has congratulate me or bless me on my marriage until today, and 1 aunt who lives with me have not even give wedding gift , I know its not a serious thing but in Pakistani families it does reflect people behavior and those who have family issues will understand.

One day, I was doing something at the main gate of my house, when i heard some talk my aunt was doing with someone on the phone, the doors and windows were closed and no way she would know if i was there , what shocked me when she mentioned my specifically by saying her exact words " Han Apni Auqaat se bahr jaa ker American Bhangan se shadi ker li , Lakin mai bhi dekhti hun Kese America jata hai , Esa Ammal Karawaya hai ke Karachi se bahr nai ja sake ga " Roughly translated in to ( Yes he married a American sewerage worker by exceeding his limit, I will see how he even go to America , I have done Black Magic or Voodoo that he wont be able to leave Karachi ) . Now usually in my life I believe such things exists like Evil eye , Black Magic and Voodoo , because it has evidence in Islam , sunnah and even Quran talks about it , since i heard her i reflect on my life since my marriage and how things change rapidly for me, when we were applying for our Visa process despite a lot of people I tried to communicate to help me, none of them come out and my Visa process was put under a thing called Administrative processing , which according to Lawyers from USA i talked to is a Black hole of Immigration , Since my marriage in 2017 , 2 of my other cousins both males married to American born Pakistani' green card holder girls and while i am waiting they both are already settled in America started their lives with their wives while I am here, Despite thinking rationally about how come a Black magic or Voodoo affect American embassy decision the words of my Aunt and incidents that follow since my marriage in my life is making me wonder if she is really up to something sinister ?

What do you think I should do ? and what are your thoughts about if I am overthinking on this and this is all in my head, despite her claiming to be doing some Ammal to stop me from going to America or even trying to make me and my wife Divorce . I am not a devoted Muslim that pray 5 times, I am not ashamed in accepting that I should be praying but I am weak and everything i try somehow my heart move away from Prayers and other things . I time to time before I sleep recite Surah Nas and Surah Ikhlaq and blow on myself as according to one hadeeth this is what Prophet used to do every night before sleeping .
If anyone of you knows or have any suggestions for me , or have anyone baba or as we call in our language " Allah wale " who can help ( us ) particularly me out I am open to suggestion .

Some of you might wonder or even thing that its wrong that I am discussing such personal issues on a Defense forum but unfortunately I can not discuss this with anyone else or find out how to deal with such situations , I consider myself to a person from a modern world and hence there is a struggle that is going in my head to either believe in all that or just not to and nothing of all that works . If this thread end up being closed or shut down feel free to message me on PDF to ask for my email to discuss further details on email .
Jazak Allah khair to all the nice people of PDF for listening , and helping out .

@waz @Slav Defence @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Cliftonite @pakpride00090 @dexter

I would have confronted her right then and there.. Forced her to reveal who she went to and then beat the hell out of that guy.. It's not too late though, you can do it now.

Other than that, start praying.. that's the basic thing you need to do..

Also, leave that place, and stop meeting that aunt who accepted she had a role.

I am not saying that any magic or amal have prevented you from progressing.. Just like auliaa, it is hard to find real black magicians nowadays. Everyone is just busy in looting money from people like your aunts. Why I am saying you have to sever relations because even if there's no role of her actions, she will hurt you if a real opportunity arises.. These kind of jealous people don't have limits on their cruelty. She may physically hurt you if you are able to get a visa. Sorry to tell you this.. but this is the reality..

I would have confronted her right then and there.. Forced her to reveal who she went to and then beat the hell out of that guy.. It's not too late though, you can do it now.

I am not saying that any magic or amal have prevented you from progressing.. Just like auliaa, it is hard to find real black magicians nowadays. Everyone is just busy in looting money from people like your aunts. Why I am saying you have to sever relations because even if there's no role of her actions, she will hurt you if a real opportunity arises.. These kind of jealous people don't have limits on their cruelty. She may physically hurt you if you are able to get a visa. Sorry to tell you this.. but this is the reality..
Exactly,

@Starlord , You are torturing yourself mentally by accepting the delusional works of your pissoff aunt, Just ignore her, If you give in to her sayings, You are basically laying all of your own blame over magic, Try to involve yourself more on Ibadah, Stand up at night for tahajjud, Just 2 rakah but with all heart, Close your eyes, Feel yourself standing in front of the throne of Allah in his Gigantic castle, You are glorifying his Might, Acting as a real servant he wants you to be, And then pray to him of your need, See the results

Sir, try to replace your residence, and in-case you cant, the room where you suspect the demons reside, do recite Surah Al-Baqarah there for 40 days, do dam on water and throw it at every corner of every room in your house. I hope it will work. We had ones in our home, they used to tease us like door knocks inside a store room (it was so common that we started to ignore it), near 50 temp of connected bedroom and a lavatory even in winter, random shadow appearances, movement of books and other stuff, switching off and on of fans and other electronic products, random faults with electronic products for no reason, disappearance of things (you place it, you go outside for sometime, and its gone and a week or two later, you will find it at the very same place) but after this, thankfully they are gone.

@Starlord sorry you put me on your ignore list but have to help you after having read your distress
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BAD-KARMA-GROSS-FART-POO-SPRAY-SMELL-STINK-BOMB-FUNNY-JOKE-PRESENT-BY-LIQUID-***-/123514386430

Are the strange noises heard at random hours or heard around same time ?

as someone said install security camera with video and voice transmission inside and outside your house and viewable on smartphones

It will help you to discard any paid “pranker”

Hope everything will be fine soon for you.

Sir, try to replace your residence, and in-case you cant, the room where you suspect the demons reside, do recite Surah Al-Baqarah there for 40 days, do dam on water and throw it at every corner of every room in your house. I hope it will work. We had ones in our home, they used to tease us like door knocks inside a store room (it was so common that we started to ignore it), near 50 temp of connected bedroom and a lavatory even in winter, random shadow appearances, movement of books and other stuff, switching off and on of fans and other electronic products, random faults with electronic products for no reason, disappearance of things (you place it, you go outside for sometime, and its gone and a week or two later, you will find it at the very same place) but after this, thankfully they are gone.
Scary

@Starlord

My oldest brother wife also have experienced unnatural thing and she was possessed many times. I also see when she got possessed. If I am not mistaken, some suspect that some one from his father family did that to her, sending jin to possess her and disturb her life. There is one moment that she need to be brought to hospital since she cannot move her body and her tongue even flip and tried to close her throat.

It was quite some time and she was able to be normal after I said to her that she should not think that there is something bigger than Allah. I have forgotten the detail of what I have said but the main point is that the believer has more power than shaitan, so she should believe it firmly. After I told her about that suddently she become more confident and my oldest brother thank me for that. There is no problem anymore related to that supranatural thing after that. She then start doing business and she is quite successful in doing it.

So you dont need to be scared as long as you are still a believer.

recite Surah Al-Baqarah
Fortunately.. he will have to recite Surah Baqarah loudly every day for a long time to come. Why I am saying he is fortunate because reciting Surah Baqarah everyday will have many many more rewards.. The problems will be solved as an extra benefit.

But again, for any help he is expecting from Allah, he should first start praying five times a day.. and ask Allah's mercy for leaving prayers since teh time they became fardh.. He must also promise Allah that he is not going to leave salah again. That is the foundation of getting closer to Allah and get His help.

Prayer differentiates between a Muslim and a Non Muslim. Hadiths say that few companions (RA) believed that leaving just one makes a person infidel.. some believed that leaving five in a row (whole day's prayers) makes a man non-Muslim. Those were the knowledgable guys (RA).

Doing recitation without offering fardh prayers is like constructing a building without the foundations and the ground floor.. you can't build first floor in the air directly...

Many people nowadays complain that I am reciting this and that and these many times and God knows how much time they spend in reciting few ayahs hundreds of times... but they don't offer fardh prayers.. and then complain..

I smell the poo smell in all Karachi Sewages and when people burn the garbage in open all the time

:smokin:
Looks like your Phoopies are playing mind games on your innocent young mind

Make sure you sell that home before you leave 8-)

Property sale is a big problem in homes where large family resides when people leave there is always a debate who will get spoils from home. A lot of times many or % of family is not moving they want the home to remain under their guardian ship or ownership

It's a survival thing boy , people need roof on their heads , you moving out triggers the ripples which will end up in sale of house so your phoopies may be scared of that prospect

intro-1591979307.jpg

It's time .... you put your chemo Army Suit on and welcome that entity head on

We on defence forum you can't go soft on that entity

Tell your Phoopies , next dinner I think since I am moving to USA soon , may be we should start discussing the sale of home while I am here may be it is good that my VISA is delayed so I can get this sale process done while I am here

burn it down !!!​

Last edited:
It was. There were 2 families with kids. They used to talk, and laugh, and fight, and cry in store room at fuckin" 2 AM.

Fortunately.. he will have to recite Surah Baqarah loudly every day for a long time to come. Why I am saying he is fortunate because reciting Surah Baqarah everyday will have many many more rewards.. The problems will be solved as an extra benefit.

But again, for any help he is expecting from Allah, he should first start praying five times a day.. and ask Allah's mercy for leaving prayers since teh time they became fardh.. He must also promise Allah that he is not going to leave salah again. That is the foundation of getting closer to Allah and get His help.

Prayer differentiates between a Muslim and a Non Muslim. Hadiths say that few companions (RA) believed that leaving just one makes a person infidel.. some believed that leaving five in a row (whole day's prayers) makes a man non-Muslim. Those were the knowledgable guys (RA).

Doing recitation without offering fardh prayers is like constructing a building without the foundations and the ground floor.. you can't build first floor in the air directly...

Many people nowadays complain that I am reciting this and that and these many times and God knows how much time they spend in reciting few ayahs hundreds of times... but they don't offer fardh prayers.. and then complain..
You are right, Sir. Surah Baqarah is best if you recite it daily.

You are right, Sir. Surah Baqarah is best if you recite it daily.
Surah Baqarah is the best in these situations.. but there's no time frame.. He must start salah and forget about stoping the recitation any time soon..

A friend of mine had to recite for years.. and eventually the problem got solved.

5-6 months of recitation makes one memorize it.

Phuppis are always a problem .

90f7396d0488c9918d82f2dd58af6c54.jpg

101546376_945971475825431_3114217601219931261_n.jpg

Make the purpose of your life to meet your woman in America and leave the leg pullers behind. You still have some duties over your family and they have some rights over you. Support them if they need support. Show respect to all of them except the one who indulged in black magic. For her, there is no love until she begs for mercy. If she continues with her Phuppo behavior, announce in the family that you have no relation with that woman from now onwards. You must draw the line here.

First of all to Mods My apologies for if I started this thread in a wrong section because i don't know where this thread would fit in . I was unsure of if i should even discuss this issue here because of its personal and a bit superstition in nature .

So let me come straight to the point, So I have 4 aunts alive and 2 of them lives with us for over 30+ years in the same house ( ground floor ) , one is mentally and physically Paralyzed since birth and other is a unmarried women in late 50's . We did have ups and downs in our lives with her and arguments which almost every Pakistani or Desi family have their their Phuppies ,but things took a far more bizarre turn not so far in past when some long lasting family issues once again comes to highlight , I don't want to go in details but it surely involves Money, second thing that changes in last couple of years that After I got married and many on the Forum knows that I am married to a American girl, when i get married my aunts ( Phuppies ) tried their best with my father to stop this marriage by saying a lot of things against my girl without knowing her in person, It was clear that they are doing this out of jealousy because 1 of my aunt lives in Canada for years and other aunt although lives in Pakistan but often travel to USA and when she returns she comes to brag about places she visit but we are like yeah good for you ..But since i got married my aunts become hostile towards me and my family, and despite me being the youngest in my whole Father side family i used to be loved by everyone but sudden change in their attitude towards me shocked me , it was so bad, that I am putting Allah as my witness that none of my Phuppi has congratulate me or bless me on my marriage until today, and 1 aunt who lives with me have not even give wedding gift , I know its not a serious thing but in Pakistani families it does reflect people behavior and those who have family issues will understand.

One day, I was doing something at the main gate of my house, when i heard some talk my aunt was doing with someone on the phone, the doors and windows were closed and no way she would know if i was there , what shocked me when she mentioned my specifically by saying her exact words " Han Apni Auqaat se bahr jaa ker American Bhangan se shadi ker li , Lakin mai bhi dekhti hun Kese America jata hai , Esa Ammal Karawaya hai ke Karachi se bahr nai ja sake ga " Roughly translated in to ( Yes he married a American sewerage worker by exceeding his limit, I will see how he even go to America , I have done Black Magic or Voodoo that he wont be able to leave Karachi ) . Now usually in my life I believe such things exists like Evil eye , Black Magic and Voodoo , because it has evidence in Islam , sunnah and even Quran talks about it , since i heard her i reflect on my life since my marriage and how things change rapidly for me, when we were applying for our Visa process despite a lot of people I tried to communicate to help me, none of them come out and my Visa process was put under a thing called Administrative processing , which according to Lawyers from USA i talked to is a Black hole of Immigration , Since my marriage in 2017 , 2 of my other cousins both males married to American born Pakistani' green card holder girls and while i am waiting they both are already settled in America started their lives with their wives while I am here, Despite thinking rationally about how come a Black magic or Voodoo affect American embassy decision the words of my Aunt and incidents that follow since my marriage in my life is making me wonder if she is really up to something sinister ?

What do you think I should do ? and what are your thoughts about if I am overthinking on this and this is all in my head, despite her claiming to be doing some Ammal to stop me from going to America or even trying to make me and my wife Divorce . I am not a devoted Muslim that pray 5 times, I am not ashamed in accepting that I should be praying but I am weak and everything i try somehow my heart move away from Prayers and other things . I time to time before I sleep recite Surah Nas and Surah Ikhlaq and blow on myself as according to one hadeeth this is what Prophet used to do every night before sleeping .
If anyone of you knows or have any suggestions for me , or have anyone baba or as we call in our language " Allah wale " who can help ( us ) particularly me out I am open to suggestion .

Some of you might wonder or even thing that its wrong that I am discussing such personal issues on a Defense forum but unfortunately I can not discuss this with anyone else or find out how to deal with such situations , I consider myself to a person from a modern world and hence there is a struggle that is going in my head to either believe in all that or just not to and nothing of all that works . If this thread end up being closed or shut down feel free to message me on PDF to ask for my email to discuss further details on email .
Jazak Allah khair to all the nice people of PDF for listening , and helping out .

@waz @Slav Defence @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Cliftonite @pakpride00090 @dexter
well Visa is not important but its just a part of the situation, the experiences of House are very hard to understand because on one side the rational mind refuse to believe in such things but on the other hand, when you experience something weird yourself , such as finding random broken eggs or burned paper at the door step without main gate been unlocked, or random knocks or door and windows when not just you 3-4 people can hear and rush to looked into who is it only to find no one makes thing far more complicated than just a Generalization .

The reason I mentioned things because part of me believe its connected to whatever my aunt is up to ..but again as I said, its up to person to either believe in such forces of evil exists or not , people have make fun of black magic ( including me ) and Jinns that are used for evil purposes, but if you believe in Either Quran or Sunnah you can not unsee it ..

Surah Nas and Ikhaaq both mentioned about the Jinn and Evil envy of humans, and Prophet Muhammad Pbuh has been put under the dark magic in his life, there is a whole narrative to it, which you can read, I don't want to put it cause its unrelated to topic .
What you needs is called Ruqyah. Try to get away from the source (aunt).
Find a nearest Tabligi Markaz and asked them that you needs an alim who specializes in Ruqyah for sher (Magic’s). Not everyone can do this. You can also go to Ale-hades folk too. But avoid Bralvi, cuz you will endup in the world of deep shit of magic. 80% aren’t even qualified and many do pir Faqirs, tawaiz ganda. Which is magic Over magic to temp fix issues but all haram and everything rebounds.

Honestly brother, I would have done it long before if i was raised as a Jungli , i would have beat the crap out of her myself for cursing my mother every now and then, the thing is she had my father in her side and as much as i hate her i can't raise my voice or hand on my father just to get to her ..

I can't leave this house , or hide our house affairs from her for long time as whatever we discuss in home to even our father he go and tell her all of that ..my father often show up with random Taweez on his hand or neck which are given to her by his sister thinking she is nice and awesome ..

She is dangerous and can go to any extend if she has to ( money related ) or to harm our family , she once threaten my brother with these words " Bori mai band kerwa ke phikwa dun gi " those times MQM was at its badmashi was common in our society ..

Honestly I would left this house if we could financially and if my father was on our side , its like fighting someone with both hands tied to your back .

Back
Top Bottom