What's new

My name is Pakistan and I’m not an Arab

Just a viewpoint... nothing offensive in it, unless you are pro-doctoring the history to suit your objectives.

You guys are an expert on that. No body would dare try to compete with you guys.... ( pre ice age cities)...lol

You know nothing about Pakistan and our society, so your post is ignorant at best. Its non of your business to poke in the internal matters of Pakistan...but of course since you guys are obsessed with Pakistan, it wont stop you from joining a Pakistani site and start poking in your nose with ignorance and bitter intentions..

PS: We all know what sort of Nut Job histories Indian come up with on this site. You people are delusional to the point of sounding schizophrenic.
'

This article is stupid. Nobody considers themselves Arabic in Pakistan.

Fail.

Fail.

I know, but I guess it is a paranoia. Its more of a pre emptive strike in a way, because some Muslim nations/civilizations, which were not Arabs, by genetics, became Arabs linguistically or in order words got Arabnized. Like the Egyptians. Even the Iranians feared their culture might become Arabnized, and their language taken over by Arabic, but so far they have resisted it. The question is, can the same happen to Pakistan?

edit1: I think our culture is mixture of different cultures, but if this phenomena of Arabinization ever takes place, if it ever, would we be able to resist it? I don't think we might show as much of a strong resistance as Iranians.

So far, the only argument I have heard against this Arabnization in Pakistan is...

"The Arabs hate us, lets not become them".

And then we have these silly pre emptive articles...

Fail.

Actually the truth is opposite according to DNA tests. Even so called Syeds don't have single drop of Arab blood in them. At the other hand we have Iranis who are clearly mixed with Arabs at this point after invasions. On government level Pakistan don't have problem with Indus Valley Civilization or Ghandara Civilization but same importance isn't given to Vedic Civilization. Major cities in vedic civilization were in Pakistan region from Peshawar to Lahore. And few cities in Indian Punjab.

Basically some Pakistanis are ashamed of Hindu past and Syeds top the list when it comes to hating themselves.

Back
Top Bottom