What's new

My impression of Pakistan as a white, western woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the article don't lie sort of you guys should re-read it, you know Pakistanis throws acids, says Allah ki Qasm and then sell your crap stuff whether shopkeeper or otherwise, people go to masjid when they come out they backbite and insult each other's parents and what not.

But this quality is also in westerners as well equally they say they believe in Jezus and then they are comfortable with mistress and alcohol sex n booze and insulting their book their churches their mothers daughters and their angraiz mullahs. I think the article is a Fail from the perspective that it also applies to westerners, to Pakistanis to hindustanis, to japanese and so on just blaming Pakistanis is plain hypocrisy the writer indirectly denies about west...

All in all humans are hypocrites no matter what religion, country, race we belong to.

@Jaanbaz bhai- aren't you being a bit too harsh with the poor arabs with your Avatar :lol:

I love nihari made with camel meat. Karachiites make the best Camel meat nihari.

Btw it's all relative. For instance if being westernized is measured by pre martial sex or how girls dress then canada and america are not as westernized as brazil. Canadian and American girls are more shy and less "stylish" than Brazilian girls. Pakistan may be westernized compared to Saudi Arabia but less than most countries in the world.

I wear a suite but i also wear my cultural clothes... why should i leave my culture n adopt something completely foriegn?

Pakistan is one of the least westernized countries on the planet. So the problem is obviously not that it's too western.

Its much more then just being western or non western. Pakistan and Pakistanis are a victim of their own hypocrisy. Pakistan lies in a geographically important and hotly contested region.

I wear a suite but i also wear my cultural clothes... why should i leave my culture n adopt something completely foriegn?

Being western has nothing to do with enlightenment, progress or being advanced. In modern sense being western is measured by how much you copy the European countries. I have much more respect for cultures and countries that respect and hold onto their positive cultural traditions.

Btw it's all relative. For instance if being westernized is measured by pre martial sex or how girls dress then canada and america are not as westernized as brazil. Canadian and American girls are more shy and less "stylish" than Brazilian girls. Pakistan may be westernized compared to Saudi Arabia but less than most countries in the world.

So that is your concept of Westernization, if the girls in a country fit the image of being " Whores " ?

If so, we prefer to not be " Westernized ".

So that is your concept of Westernization, if the girls in a country fit the image of being " Whores " ?

If so, we prefer to not be " Westernized ".

Please don't insult my country by calling Brazilian women whores. I didn't insult Pakistan. It's a difference in culture but that doesn't make them whores

Please don't insult my country by calling Brazilian women whores. I didn't insult Pakistan.

I did not name or single out Brazil in my response to your Posts. Show me where I said anything about Brazilian Girls.

I am just saying in our culture only whores have Pre-Marital sex and if that is the standard of being Westernized, then we are better off without Westernization.

Who cares what the white has tosay, oh wait our govt does:partay:

Pakistan treats low caste like slaves and it is disgusting.

Are you honestly going to say that being an Indian? Please, you should be the last one on this planet to insinuate or imply Pakistan having a caste problem.

Jesus I mean it's alright to have animosity but to cross the thresholds of rationality is repugnant to say the least.

I did not name or single out Brazil in my response to your Posts. Show me where I said anything about Brazilian Girls.

I am just saying in our culture only whores have Pre-Marital sex and if that is the standard of being Westernized, then we are better off without Westernization.

Yet you live in such a West. Glass houses. Stone throwing. Something something.

Are you honestly going to say that being an Indian? Please, you should be the last one on this planet to insinuate or imply Pakistan having a caste problem.

Jesus I mean it's alright to have animosity but to cross the thresholds of rationality is repugnant to say the least.

Yet you live in such a West. Glass houses. Stone throwing. Something something.

Which is why I have refrained from Pre-Marital sex all this time........ :P

And your Point is ..... :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom