What's new

My impression of Pakistan as a white, western woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she wrong?? No one in Pakistan, bar a very very small minority, follows Islam.
In Pakistan, most people are either extremely liberal or extremely Islamist.
No one takes the center moderate path. People down their are influenced by filthy Bollywood movies and soap operas.

Well, for a change, try forcing your populations to watch Chinese soap operas with a lot of government propoganda thrown in for a good measure. Why, even Korean soaps / movies are a better option for you guys with lots of eye candy . If that fails, try some Taiwanese TV entertainment (again with lots of eye candy).

Bash us Indians and Bollywood for all you want but face it, you (Pakistan) is the biggest peddler of Bollywood pirated movies. Accept that and then blame us .

This Woman is totally confused and she does not understand the " Popular American Culture ".

When a Pakistani youngster is calling his buddy " NIGGER " , he is mimicking the Popular American Culture, in which calling your buddy a Nigger is sign of affection. If she sat in a subway in New York, her White *** would be shocked to hear blacks calling each other or other " Men of Color " as nigger, as a sign of affection.

And how many people call eachother "nigger" in Pakistan? 1%? (tht too occasionally) 2?3?

Is it really as bad as she makes it sound? She's implying the majority don't pray and have pre marital sex, she's saying the vast majority. Is this true?

Unless she somehow managed to get 180 million+ Pakistanis to fill out a survey in which they confessed their sexual encounters and how often they've prayed in their life, i wouldn't take this part of her experience story serious. Though in Pakistan a lot of sexually explicit indian Bollywood films are very popular and are easily available to anyone willing to pay for that filth.

A lot of the other things she said are true though. If there was a hypocrisy measurement than Pakistan would measure very high on the scale.

Is it really as bad as she makes it sound? She's implying the majority don't pray and have pre marital sex, she's saying the vast majority. Is this true?.
We can't know for sure, but majority? naw

There is little doubt Pakistan is corrupt but there is also little doubt this author is addicted to some special type of drug. :lol:

From the last paragraph alone, I am guessing she is on some kind of heavy hallucinogen like LSD or Mescaline, which can produce disassociated random thoughts that are not connected by any kind of basic logic. :yay:

I feel you, it's unfortunate and it's going this way in Arab nations. I need to take you with me bro, get married in the Gaza Strip or Syria if you want honest religious people.
Lol, i'm not financially ready for marriage yet bro. InshaAllah when God Wills it to be the right time then i will.

Pakistanis are very conservative even in Canada. I have some Pakistani friends and they are not westernized.

I don't agree with everything she said, obviously some people are paid to write propaganda. But lets face it, Pakistan is very far from being a "Islamic" country. We've all (Pakistanis) lived in Pakistan and seen how that country is and it definitely ain't no Islamic utopia. I don't know in which Islamic utopia a medieval system like feudalism would exist and where filthy culture like Bollywood would be idolized or where people would indulge in selling one another out for $$$.

Nepotism and corruption have become synonymous with South Asian countries (of which Pakistan is included).
Dude you don't like bollywood that's your problem...stop saying bollywood now:hitwall:

Well, for a change, try forcing your populations to watch Chinese soap operas with a lot of government propoganda thrown in for a good measure. Why, even Korean soaps / movies are a better option for you guys with lots of eye candy . If that fails, try some Taiwanese TV entertainment (again with lots of eye candy).

Bash us Indians and Bollywood for all you want but face it, you (Pakistan) is the biggest peddler of Bollywood pirated movies. Accept that and then blame us .
When did i blame indians for bollywood garbage, obviously the beast is going to secrete feces and toxic filth, but its the fools who actually willingly consume this disgusting fecal matter known as bollywood films and soap operas.

Bollywood is nothing but degenerate filth, only idiots of the masses take this filth into their minds.

Last edited:
Is it really as bad as she makes it sound? She's implying the majority don't pray and have pre marital sex, she's saying the vast majority. Is this true?

Lol she probably hung out with the elite and now she thinks she knows about Pakistan. Majority do pray 5 times a day but many times these people will then act holier than thou while doing something completely against Islam so it becomes hypocrisy like corruption for example.

Meanwhile as for pre marital sex perhaps amongst the wannabe super liberals it is rampant but amongst common Pakistanis aka the majority of Pakistanis no way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom