What's new

My impression of Pakistan as a white, western woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan and the middle east' problems boil down to a literal interpretation of scripture. Europe experienced the same thing in the dark ages.

I know you like to play devil's advocate most of the time, but I think this woman is fo really retarded.
I don't agree with everything she said, obviously some people are paid to write propaganda. But lets face it, Pakistan is very far from being a "Islamic" country. We've all (Pakistanis) lived in Pakistan and seen how that country is and it definitely ain't no Islamic utopia. I don't know in which Islamic utopia a medieval system like feudalism would exist and where filthy culture like Bollywood would be idolized or where people would indulge in selling one another out for $$$.

Nepotism and corruption have become synonymous with South Asian countries (of which Pakistan is included).

Well, my Chinese friend, you haven't been to Pakistan yet.

I'll just say this to you, Pakistan isn't one of the most corrupt countries in the world for no reason.

There is little doubt Pakistan is corrupt but there is also little doubt this author is addicted to some special type of drug. :lol:

And that's being generous. Read the last paragraph again. :lol:

LOL it is only fitting that in her last paragraph she comes off as mind fucked and then says she may be generalizing. :rofl:

Is she wrong?? No one in Pakistan, bar a very very small minority, follows Islam.
She isn't wrong when she says that many Pakistanis are hypocrites when it comes to religion but she is also heavily generalizing and making contradicting statements which makes it seem like she was on some serious sh*t when she wrote this :drag:

There is little doubt Pakistan is corrupt but there is also little doubt this author is addicted to some special type of drug. :lol:
She isn't wrong when she says that most Pakistanis are hypocrites when it comes to religion but she is also heavily generalizing and making contradicting statements which makes it seem like she was on some serious sh*t when she wrote this :drag:
The contradictions aside, is she wrong??

The hypocrisy in our societies (South Asian, of which Pakistan is a part of) is so prevalent. Hypocrisy is a symptom of corruption.

She isn't wrong when she says that many Pakistanis are hypocrites when it comes to religion but she is also heavily generalizing and making contradicting statements which makes it seem like she was on some serious sh*t when she wrote this :drag:

Is it really as bad as she makes it sound? She's implying the majority don't pray and have pre marital sex, she's saying the vast majority. Is this true?

I don't agree with everything she said, obviously some people are paid to write propaganda. But lets face it, Pakistan is very far from being a "Islamic" country. We've all (Pakistanis) lived in Pakistan and seen how that country is and it definitely ain't no Islamic utopia. I don't know in which Islamic utopia a medieval system like feudalism would exist and where filthy culture like Bollywood would be idolized or where people would indulge in selling one another out for $$$.

Nepotism and corruption have become synonymous with South Asian countries (of which Pakistan is included).

I feel you, it's unfortunate and it's going this way in Arab nations. I need to take you with me bro, get married in the Gaza Strip or Syria if you want honest religious people.

What a ridiculous anti-Pakistan rant.

Half of it doesn't even make any sense. The last paragraph is almost completely nonsensical.

This Woman is totally confused and she does not understand the " Popular American Culture ".

When a Pakistani youngster is calling his buddy " NIGGER " , he is mimicking the Popular American Culture, in which calling your buddy a Nigger is sign of affection. If she sat in a subway in New York, her White *** would be shocked to hear blacks calling each other or other " Men of Color " as nigger, as a sign of affection.

She obviously has no concept of the word " Context ". What a Dingbat....:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom