What's new

MY FIRST DAY IN ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN, A girl from Bhutan in Pakistan

Google search says that there are three lakes by the name of Kachura, the upper Kachura lake where glacial water is received and is diverted to this lower Kachura lake, one reason it is called man made lake.

It takes a drive of about 20 minutes to reach Shangrila Lake from Skardu. Shangrila Lake is a mesmerizing artificial lake with crystal clear water that comes from the upper Kachura Lake. Shangrila Resort won the Wiki loves Earth competition which commenced in the year 2015 which is proof of its breathtaking sight.

Blogs are no authentic source. Even google search doesn't show Lower Kachura Lake as 'man-made'. A resort was built around the lake in 1983 only. Even if we assume that what you are saying is true (i.e.some water is now being diverted from Upper Kachura to Lower Kachura lake) it doesn't make it an artificial or man made lake.

Can you say a full sentence please so I know what you are talking about. Thanks in advance.

today i went shopping and white lady acting up like shes a privileged b i tch. i was at the till using a voucher and this women starts to say "hurry up i got million things to do just pikup the chewing gum". Since the pandamic some white folks have turned selfish and horrible.

Back
Top Bottom