What's new

My favorite indian members.

bwahahahahah tumharay club main saray pink hain kia :P

thay :cry:

pata nahi, jis kisi se bhi dosti banti hai...... woh bechara pink ho jaata hai :cry:

American ki chaal hai ke meri azwaj-e-zindagi kabhi shoroh hi naa ho sakay :cry:

lol I thought this was defence forum but I found out we have girls here >.>

Do you know that there are women fighter plane pilots in PAF??They contribute as much to the defence as any man can do.....Why prejudiced???

pata nahi, jis kisi se bhi dosti banti hai...... woh bechara pink ho jaata hai :cry:

American ki chaal hai ke meri azwaj-e-zindagi kabhi shoroh hi naa ho sakay ::

Mera matlab Banned wala Pink nahi tha ;)

Cmon..why do you have to insult anybody to have a debate???Debate is nothing but putting forward your opinions with a reasoning supporting your argument.The interview of many companies,and B-Schools have Group Discussion or Debate as an essential part of the recruitment process......It does not have to come down to the level of mudslinging.....

I personally like the shows hosted by Barkha Dutt where debates are organized on current socio-political issues.
Of course, I love debates. We have something called 'Scholars Cup' and I was in one of our school teams and it was great! Debates were the best- but, religion always comes down to this mudslinging! The only debate of Zakir Naik's I've watched is when he was doing it against some christian fellow who straight out started slandering Islam! Zakir Naik didn't have problems rebutting that but to prove his point, he had to disprove Bible in scientific point of view... this would have been offensive to Christians if not enlightening (probably the former)

Do you know that there are women fighter plane pilots in PAF??They contribute as much to the defence as any man can do.....Why prejudiced???

Yes, I know that. I have nothing against this, I was just surprised! But it is good we have a variety.

im ready to die, please tell me lol

kya baat hai....
Naam ki khatir jaan qurbaan karne ko tayyar ho :woot:

I guess agar SURB se milna par jaye to aap khoon bhi kar do :woot:

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

American ki chaal hai ke meri azwaj-e-zindagi kabhi shoroh hi naa ho sakay
:cry:

:woot::woot::woot:to apko apnay pdf friends k saath azdwaji zindagi shuru karni hai?
ab nikalo na zara wo astaghfaar wala baba jo mere posts mein ungli hilata nazar ata hai...:devil:

:woot:to apko apnay pdf friends k saath azdwaji zindagi shuru karni hai?
ab nikalo na zara wo astaghfaar wala baba jo mere posts mein ungli hilata nazar ata hai...:devil:

hahaha you're a funny guy haha

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

Of course, I love debates. We have something called 'Scholars Cup' and I was in one of our school teams and it was great! Debates were the best- but, religion always comes down to this mudslinging! The only debate of Zakir Naik's I've watched is when he was doing it against some christian fellow who straight out started slandering Islam! Zakir Naik didn't have problems rebutting that but to prove his point, he had to disprove Bible in scientific point of view... this would have been offensive to Christians if not enlightening (probably the former)

hmmm...it is best to stay away from those kind of religious debates.There is nothing to be gained from it.

Debates can be fun though.Last week we were having this debate on that age old topic,"The best way of Marriage: Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage".It was fun.You can't believe how many points can be dug up supporting both the points once you are really into it.The girls particularly went crazy.....

hmmm...it is best to stay away from those kind of religious debates.There is nothing to be gained from it.
You are right.
Debates can be fun though.Last week we were having this debate on that age old topic,"The best way of Marriage: Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage".It was fun.You can't believe how many points can be dug up supporting both the points once you are really into it.The girls particularly went crazy.....

Debates are generally fun. We were having a practice debate and my opposition was ready to throw his chair away to prove his point. I just shouted my points out really loudly, pointed to her face and called her a racist for "thinking of such things". Good thing I didn't do that in the competition lol. A more casual debate i had with my Iranian friends was when they said that Avicenna was a persian. They were right :cry:

It is always fun to have casual debates but the formal school debates are the best! As a highschooler I would like to see more of them :D

Back
Top Bottom