What's new

My favorite indian members.

The title of the thread says "My favorite indian members." :lol::lol: Is he a member here?? I dont know....

By the way I like the debating skills of Zakir Naik too.Its just that he does not enter into a debate much.What he does most of the time is Q & A sessions.

Yes you are right... he doesn't do debates because in order to do so, you have to essentially 'insult' the other religion... that would cause hate.

I can't point to any actual 'members' as I'm new here. However, I would say I wish Pakistan had more speakers like Zakir Naik and less of random uneducated mullahs claiming to be scholars!

Anyway, I think it's getting hot in here. Enough with bashing (to everyone else)

Last edited:
Guys enough - Lets get back on track. :angel:

lo jee baaqi to pata nahi - meri tareefain ho rahi hain :angel:

lol I only call her moti when she is about eat a couple of Indians alive lol better dont tell her that :P thank u thank u for your fine comments.

:close_tema:

And you Mr.Cool.

You called my sister moti another time.

I'll make sure that it becomes your last day here.:devil:

:close_tema:

And you Mr.Cool.

You called my sister moti another time.

I'll make sure that will be your last day here.:devil:

lol Mr.SURB should be Mr.Cool not me.

she likes the name moti, i know :P it cools her down right before she is about to go ballistic on someone lol

by the way what does S.U.R.B stand for ? pardon me for my ignorance.

she likes the name moti, i know :P it cools her down right before she is about to go ballistic on someone lol

Saad-Ur-Rahman-Binte-Hawwa :rofl:

Yes you are right... he doesn't do debates because in order to do so, you have to essentially 'insult' the other religion... that would cause hate.

I can't point to any actual 'members' as I'm new here. However, I would say I wish Pakistan had speakers like Zakir Naik instead of random uneducated mullahs claiming to be scholars!

Anyway, I think it's getting hot in here. Enough with bashing (to everyone else)

Cmon..why do you have to insult anybody to have a debate???Debate is nothing but putting forward your opinions with a reasoning supporting your argument.The interview of many companies,and B-Schools have Group Discussion or Debate as an essential part of the recruitment process......It does not have to come down to the level of mudslinging.....

I personally like the shows hosted by Barkha Dutt where debates are organized on current socio-political issues.

And ma'am you are taking too much time to make a list.Looks like it's gonna be a huge one.:)

Yup when you guys are done with your lists then tell me.

I would post my list at the end.

BTW humblehobbes is in my list as well. I mentioned it now because i copy pasted his name otherwise when i post my list i might forget :P aik tau in bhartyon ka naam bhee ajeeb ajeeb hotay hain

Well i think you are over generous here.

As far as S.U.R.B. part, they say : It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom