What's new

My favorite indian members.

3000 post in 14 months is an average of around 7.73 post per day which im sure is quite manageable for any sane person. Hey Zaki by this standard your in the same club as I am, we both become freaks at defense.PK lol Stop wasting your time Zaki or SMC will get mad :P same to you Benny lol

Ohh so its really about your hate for Indians rather than any substantial complain. If a person is prejudiced to the core to start with, even I couldnt care less. Your argument is really breaking down into pieces now so I recommend you leave before your totally ripped apart.

:cry::cry: Did he really mean it??

Ok i am gonna stop posting from tomorrow onwards.. :lol:

Leave it yaar. Dont argue over Cameron.. btwn which Cameron is it ??/

Cameron Diaz or Cameron cuffy of west Indies? :lol:

ok !!!!!!!

stressed-out-child2.jpg

And please don't bring ISI here.

3000 post in 14 months is an average of around 7.73 post per day which im sure is quite manageable for any sane person. Hey Zaki by this standard your in the same club as I am, we both become freaks at defense.PK lol Stop wasting your time Zaki or SMC will get mad :P same to you Benny lol

Ohh so its really about your hate for Indians rather than any substantial complain. If a person is prejudiced to the core to start with, even I couldnt care less. Your argument is really breaking down into pieces now so I recommend you leave before your totally ripped apart.

Me getting ripped apart by desiman :rofl::rofl::rofl: That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

As far as wasting time is concerned, clearly I don't have a problem with those who spend a lot of time here. My point was that you're talking about me wasting time, but you should look in the mirror first.

Arre bas bhai jan dil par nai lena.:partay:

I got it SMC don't like desiman.

Now move forward please.:)

For me it looks like mommy and daddy fighting over something.:D

Please somebody listen to me as well.:)

My god all SMC wants is for Some one to like him as no one has mentioned his name and he wanted to announce his presence by thundering in.

Hey SMC dude,I like you.

Chal both of you.Knock it off :wave:

Heloooo...

Thank you, thank you very very much for mentioning my name and liking me.
Mai aisa hi hoon..:yahoo:

Still fighting on your d*ck sizes

Mine is getting tinier with every passing day for some weird reason.:cry:

@Those having problems with desiman.

Please stop this nonsense. Desiman is loved by the majority here and everybody knows it. If you ever hear him call Jana ‘moti’ you’ll start loving him, he sounds cho chweet when he says this. And he has a cute magarmachh also.
:smitten:

Favorite Indians? Hmm,,, Zakir Naik, :D

The title of the thread says "My favorite indian members." :lol::lol: Is he a member here?? I dont know....

By the way I like the debating skills of Zakir Naik too.Its just that he does not enter into a debate much.What he does most of the time is Q & A sessions.

My god all SMC wants is for Some one to like him as no one has mentioned his name and he wanted to announce his presence by thundering in.

Hey SMC dude,I like you.

Chal both of you.Knock it off :wave:

So true..sometimes all that one needs is a little love and affection...
but then,not everybody is like Developero or Zaki or desiman etc etc.....pardon us mortals for our shortcomings please.....

Mine is getting tinier with every passing day for some weird reason.:cry:

@Those having problems with desiman.

Please stop this nonsense. Desiman is loved by the majority here and everybody knows it. If you ever hear him call Jana ‘moti’ you’ll start loving him, he sounds cho chweet when he says this. And he has a cute magarmachh also.
:smitten:

lol I only call her moti when she is about eat a couple of Indians alive lol better dont tell her that :P thank u thank u for your fine comments.

So true..sometimes all that one needs is a little love and affection...
but then,not everybody is like Developero or Zaki or desiman etc etc.....pardon us mortals for our shortcomings please.....

lolzzzzz :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom