What's new

My experience with incompetent and lazy FIA and also Police.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well on last month I mean on June 3rd I went to do shopping in emporium Mall. After shopping when I was returning I lost my ATM card which was later picked by some AH and used for shopping as it was also a debit card and could get swiped and that dumbo did 83004 Rs Shopping from it. So next day when I realized what happened as I went to deposit money in bank I went to Police Chowki near Emporium where I was told that this case is of FIA. So next day I gave my application for FIR to FIA. But than the torture started they asked me to check after a week and after a week I met a senior guy and that guy words were that your application would not have even reached next floor or let say next section. And after it reached next level I was called to give statement and I was told this is not FIA case this is case of Police and than they took 3 weeks to forward my case to CCPO Police which was done on last Wednesday. That means 4th July even that happened when I met Director of Lahore office that to through a source found by father. Now since Wednesday I haven't got any call from CCPO office. And funny part is I myself have managed to get footage of the guy using my ATM but as FIA and Police has not registered my FIA yet no action has taken place yet.

Now if some one tries to defend corrupt MAFIA PML N and PPP than they should die of shame. These thugs and morons have destroyed entire system. Today I visited my father student who is in CIA of Punjab Police and the building in which his office is in should be a museum.

Why not contact your F.B sources :lol: who knew every one and every thing from bombs to jets....you don't need our help....just open your P.C and start contacting SCAR guys....:rofl:
I have sources and I have told information which have been proven correct most of the time you want to remain in denial go ahead

I have sources and I have told information which have been proven correct most of the time you want to remain in denial go ahead
Tu Zarvan bhai phone gumaye...pur-israar banday utha lyen gey suspect ko.:lol:

On realising that you have lost your card, you should have contacted your bank promptly to block all the services. About the CCPO would you be surprised if he turns out to be a retired Kuptaan, an interesting quandary for an avid follower of fauji's like youself. In Pakistan same people exist everywhere, it's not the institutes which are at fault it's the people themselves.

Police isn't lazy, they may have picked up the culprit and pocketed money + interest by now.

Police isn't lazy, they may have picked up the culprit and pocketed money + interest by now.
unhoon ne moulana ko dekh ker hi smajh liye ke ye gay doodh nhi degi :lol: is liye unhoon ne agly bandy se pesy pakar liye :P

My main issue is with FIA. They delayed my case. It should 4 hours time in they should decide whether the case belongs to them or not, not one month and thing if you loose your ATM and some one uses it guess what there is no law which calls it criminal act in a specific manner

By the way today I visited CIA building to talk to my father student who is part of CIA. And I felt really sad for CIA and Police in General. Man the building in which they had office should be brought down. That building is way old doors and furniture suck. Seriously pathetic condition

all the institutions under civilian control are sh*t
obviously because of political employments

Well on last month I mean on June 3rd I went to do shopping in emporium Mall. After shopping when I was returning I lost my ATM card which was later picked by some AH and used for shopping as it was also a debit card and could get swiped and that dumbo did 83004 Rs Shopping from it. So next day when I realized what happened as I went to deposit money in bank I went to Police Chowki near Emporium where I was told that this case is of FIA. So next day I gave my application for FIR to FIA. But than the torture started they asked me to check after a week and after a week I met a senior guy and that guy words were that your application would not have even reached next floor or let say next section. And after it reached next level I was called to give statement and I was told this is not FIA case this is case of Police and than they took 3 weeks to forward my case to CCPO Police which was done on last Wednesday. That means 4th July even that happened when I met Director of Lahore office that to through a source found by father. Now since Wednesday I haven't got any call from CCPO office. And funny part is I myself have managed to get footage of the guy using my ATM but as FIA and Police has not registered my FIA yet no action has taken place yet.

Now if some one tries to defend corrupt MAFIA PML N and PPP than they should die of shame. These thugs and morons have destroyed entire system. Today I visited my father student who is in CIA of Punjab Police and the building in which his office is in should be a museum.

You can log in by bank mobile app and disable the card.
Debit cards do not come with theft insurance unlike credit cards.
Also always enable pin on debit card so it cannot be swiped without pin.
Debit cards in Pakistan by default can be swiped at terminal without a pin...

Ab samjh ayi k asal masla kahan pe hai.....gun change karnay se police force fit nhn ho jaye gi.....system aur sooch hi kharab hai bhai....

Doesn't your bank have a fraud department? They should be handling this and reimburse stolen funds.

Bizarre process I couldn't deal with this headache.

Back
Top Bottom