What's new

My definition of secularism is simple, India first, Narendra Modi tells ove

@Developereo

Dude, I think you should look at your questions first. Where you started and where are you ended up. Hope you can find your own answers. Let force be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense.

If a certain activity is reserved for dalits, it means others are automatically excluded, regardless of qualification or merit.

That is what Modi proposed, which is exactly what a reservation does, by any other name,

:omghaha:

Why do you have to poke your noses into things that you dont know and end up embarassing yourself ? Didnt I tell that you don know the A.B.C of Indian politics or reservation system ? You just proved it one more time. Hey but dont let that deter you and stop poking nose into things you are clueless about.

FYI, that is not what he proposed and his scheme did not entail reservation of any sort.

pehla try karo , uske baad judge karo.. bina try kie judge mat karna. so far in Guj has an A+ rating.

People said same thing about Communism in US. How can you be against it if you haven't tried it ?

But that's not the main point. People are socially conditioned to look all election as matter of Hindu-Muslims.

Even learned people think they are the Knights with the Shining armor to protect the damsel in distress, the Minorities from evil Monster Modi.

As it is clear, figment of their imagination based on paranoia created by pseudo-Secular forces.

Tell them about 50 riots in UP, West Bengal, Assam etc, post 2002 and 0 riots Gujarat for 11 years, a state with centuries old bloody communal history.

FYI, that is not what he proposed and his scheme did not entail reservation of any sort.

Modi bats for dalits to solemnize Hindu weddings - Times Of India

Under the proposed scheme, safaikamdars and their children will be trained for karma-kand at reputable institutions such as SolaBhagvatVidyapith and Somnath Sanskrit University. "The government will ensure reasonable employment through this training," said an official.

Now, change this to

Muslims will be trained for accountancy at reputable institutions. "The government will ensure reasonable employment through this training".

and everybody would be complaining of Muslim vote bank politics.

Modi bats for dalits to solemnize Hindu weddings - Times Of India

Under the proposed scheme, safaikamdars and their children will be trained for karma-kand at reputable institutions such as SolaBhagvatVidyapith and Somnath Sanskrit University. "The government will ensure reasonable employment through this training," said an official.

How is that reservation ?

Its more like the college career placement cell which trains students and helps them get placements. Is that reservation ? lol you aint making any sense.

for god sakes stop derailing the thread with your inane, completely faulty assertions on indian politics.

Its more like the college career placement cell which trains students and helps them get placements. Is that reservation ?

Can a Brahmin or any other caste take advantage of this government scheme?

Answer: no; it is reserved for dalits.

People said same thing about Communism in US. How can you be against it if you haven't tried it ?

But that's not the main point. People are socially conditioned to look all election as matter of Hindu-Muslims.

Even learned people think they are the Knights with the Shining armor to protect the damsel in distress, the Minorities from evil Monster Modi.

As it is clear, figment of their imagination based on paranoia created by pseudo-Secular forces.

Tell them about 50 riots in UP, West Bengal, Assam etc, post 2002 and 0 riots Gujarat for 11 years, a state with centuries old bloody communal history.

Modi is neither suddenly make india into USA in 5 years like one section thinks nor is he going to be a stalin or a Mao as another thinnks. I think he will just be a good administrator which is the need of the hour and hope that the people see the light of sheddin caste and communal difference and see the benefit of development/self-help without any other nakhra as done by congres and in future only elect govts that perform rather than promise and realise that subsidies only make you a beggar.

Communism has been proved wrong in its entire history especially its practicality. So there is nothing to try especially in US and you have used a wrong analogy here.

But I would agree on the second highlighted - the Indian pseudo-seculars has been successful in painting BJP and Modi as some sort of evil and if they come to power will wipe out the entire minority population nazi style - they have shamelessly grouped together - commies, congress, minority religious parties in various states projecting this evil picture and brain washing the uneducated.

But with the bludgeoning middleclass population, more and more are willing to give BJP and Modi an opportunity especially because BJP and Modi are standing on development plank unlike the 1990s.

Can a Brahmin or any other caste take advantage of this government scheme?

Answer: no; it is reserved for dalits.

The training is reserved for Dalits. Not the employment. Therein lies the difference. The training in itself is not an employment. And emplyoment opportunities are open for all.

Try to understand that.

And no one is technically stopping a Muslim from joining that university and learn to conduct pujas though ;)

@Sashan I was talking about when Communist parties were trying hard in US. That time period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Communism has been proved wrong in its entire history especially its practicality. So there is nothing to try especially in US and you have used a wrong analogy here.

Oh come on young man, Communism got latched on to by a corrupt to the core Politburo, otherwise its a pretty darn good ideology ! :agree:

Waisee any alternatives for a Deadlfit - My lower back is killing me right now ! :cray:

The training is reserved for Dalits. Not the employment. Therein lies the difference. The training in itself is not an employment. And emplyoment opportunities are open for all.

Try to understand that.

And no one is technically stopping a Muslim from joining that university and learn to conduct pujas though ;)

"The government will ensure reasonable employment through this training," said an official.

But with the bludgeoning middleclass population, more and more are willing to give BJP and Modi an opportunity especially because BJP and Modi are standing on development plank unlike the 1990s.

Lets not limit that to Modi.

As and when Indian population gets more educated and more money starts coming in, they generally start seeing through the Congress gameplan. That is why Congress wants to keep the nation poor and indulge in superficial doling out subsidies after subsidies. They want to give fish everyday, but they dont want to teach the population how to fish. Because that would mean them loosing relevance.

That is why I believe, even if it takes time, if Congress persists on this same path, then it is bound for extinction. May take time, but it will definitely happen.

"The government will ensure reasonable employment through this training," said an official.

Oh come on young man, Communism got latched on to by a corrupt to the core Politburo, otherwise its a pretty darn good ideology !

Divisionless, everybody-is-equal egalitarianism may sound good on paper but is not practically achievable in this world. There will be some kind of stratification existing. That is what Communism failed. You just cannot make a perfectly equal society. Not with human beings.

This worn-out rhetoric still does not explain how the words "Nation first, above all other idealogies" make it non-secular or Hindutva as you were initially claiming.

Are you going to explain the unique logic behind that or going to continue your bluster with wornout rhetoric we have been hearing for 10 years ?
I have already clarifed. Go back to my posts. Nationalism according to BJP's stated position= hindutiva. That leaves out 20% of India so it's not Nationalism at all.

And let me also tell you this- no one's interested in knowing if you think something is 'worn out' or not. We aren't trying to reinvent anything here.

The government will reserve a certain number of training slots for dalits.
The government will ensure employment for people in this program.

=>

The government will reserve a certain number of jobs for dalits.

Back
Top Bottom