What's new

My dear father passed away from COVID-19. Prayers requested.

Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rojiun. May Allah forgive his mistake and accept his good deed. Amin. This is also a reminder for us who still has parent to be careful in social distancing and always wear a mask during this pandemic period.

He passed away at the age of 62 after staying in Covid ICU for 12 days at Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi. This has devastated our family. Prayers requested for him and us.

Thank you all.
may his soul rest in peace and may God give you and your family strength in this grief. A moment we shall all face one day.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
May Allah grant him highest Jannah and give u sabr.

He passed away at the age of 62 after staying in Covid ICU for 12 days at Benazir Bhutto Hospital in Rawalpindi. This has devastated our family. Prayers requested for him and us.

Thank you all.

My condolences brother, may Allah (SWT) grant your father the highest place in Jannah.

My moms uncle passed away in Lahore on Saturday due to COVID-19 (it was during this time they found out he had Hep C also). It's all painful may you have sabr.

Inna lillahi wa inaa ellahay rajeoon
May Allah grant you and your family sabr
My condolences brother, may Allah (SWT) grant your father the highest place in Jannah.

My moms uncle passed away in Lahore on Saturday due to COVID-19 (it was during this time they found out he had Hep C also). It's all painful may you have sabr.
My condolences to you and your family as well

I feel your pain - may God give him the highest place and look after him. 6-months ago my mother-in- law passed away due to covid. She developed pneumonia and never recovered. She was a very nice and humble woman who tried to help others whenever she could. In Islam, people passing away from a plague and pneumonia are considered Martyrs.

Back
Top Bottom