What's new

Mutual rise of China and India will benefit the world

Actually our public debt to GDP was 80% in 2004 and its been declining ever since.Most of our public debt is owed by Indians.Our external debt is only 20%.

If we talk about external debt to GDP rate, china is around 8%. My point was by comparing GDP, unemployment rate, debt to GDP rate and military budget to GDP rate, I do not think there is any problem for china to hold current scale of army compared with any other country.

018-752306.jpg

china-india-military_701723.jpg

India-China-joint-military-excercise.jpg

I guess the "hand in hand" exercises will resume :tup:

Not China, but everyone else. That is why there is aero India, to sell India stuff.

Not China, but everyone else. That is why there is aero India, to sell India stuff.

india will not sell stuff to bangladesh too, even when bangladesh russian do arms deal , india becomes worried lol

Above is written by you, you talked the public debt and unemployment. OK, now I think you have a clear view of the unemployment rate, then let us talk about pubic debt. 16 trillion dollars is the debt of US, not china. China's is expected to be 1.6trillian dollars. By the way india has the highest debt to GDP rate in BRIC which is about 70% whereas china's is about 20%.

If you think something like all the world will fall only india can always stand strongly, then just ignore this post, you are not eligible to have a talk with me.

got any reading problems??i said china got a bright future..i said u.s is not gonna remain same.u were the one who brought china and russia in to this happy trolling

If you think something like all the world will fall only india can always stand strongly, then just ignore this post, you are not eligible to have a talk with me.

are you crazy i said u.s is not gonna remain same..does it mean only india stands strongly??got any comprehension problems??i was reffering to u.s..u.s=UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

yes i know, China wants to increase military co-operation with India.. i got the news in January

The real questionis why.....is it just to prevent india from joining the contain china block??

That wont happen anyway, China does not have to worry about a US poodle on her borders.... We all know how politics work here in India ;)

Like I said in my first post, that is highly respectable. :tup:

American Poodles are not respectable. Why bother to even talk to them when you can just talk to the USA instead.

The real questionis why.....is it just to prevent india from joining the contain china block??

Because china is playing smartly, china knows this century is going to be Asian century which will be lead by China and India and West countries will try to creat conflict between these countries including russia so that their power remain to them over the world ( both economically and militarily) but china wants to make (china-india-russia) ally

yes, let me tell you few things.. look at present asian politics... recently thailand and indoneshian high officials visited bangladesh to increase co operation ( both are Chinese strong allies) , pakistan wants to increase co operation with bangladesh , russia and china increased co operation between them , Chinese showed interest to increase co operation with india , 2013 year is declared bangladesh -south korea friendship year. And lastly Indian high officials coming to bangladesh next month.

Correction - the rise of China will benefit the world :)

Correction - the rise of China will benefit the world :)

So true.....happy?

Because china is playing smartly, china knows this century is going to be Asian century which will be lead by China and India and West countries will try to creat conflict between these countries including russia so that their power remain to them over the world ( both economically and militarily) but china wants to make (china-india-russia) ally

A China-India-Russia would be a real cracker of an alliance but a pain in the neck of the west ........i hope the leaders of all 3 countries have the same mindset on this issue......kono border issue na abar aiya pore

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom